Is he comparatively the best young footballer since Lionel Messi?

Is he comparatively the best young footballer since Lionel Messi?

yeah, definitely

will he become the Messi of goalkeepers? who knows, I sincerely hope so but a player like that appears only a handful of times in a lifetime

>goal keepers
>footballers

good one

Probably

Needs to move to a decent club as soon as possible

I hope he stays at Milan his entire career and captains them for 20 years, that would be nice.

juve move to replace buffon when?

And make Milan great again? They need a new manager and new players in all lines

>arseshit fans

As far as goalkeepers go, yeah

>tfw Batalla could have been compared to him until he spilled spaghetti against Boca and Rosario

>They need a new manager
you're clueless

I like Batalla but it's not the same, Batalla is 20 and is having his first games, Donnarumma is 17 and has been a starter for a while

Whenever a footballer has been a starter since they were 16 you know they are going to be special. Any others who this applies to? I can only think of Wayne Rooney

>tfw I was touted to be the next big Turkish GK after Rüştü Reçber but I got injured than parents forced me to go to uni

fml, I literally got invited to senior squad at 16

never

If you were really that good I doubt your parents would have been like "hurr go to uni instead of becoming a millionaire footballer"

What did he say about Milito?

Merhaba my friend

he was happy cause he scored against juve

Nah, Turkish parents can be retarded

You could've fizzled out and ended on Adana Demirspor

>the next big Turkish GK
Turkey has never had a big GK

They are elitist people, my mom especially always saw it as a game not a profession. Also my knee was really fucked beyond repair, I was never gonna be as good as I was pre injury.

>tfw 25
>tfw seeing people I played with earning shit loads of money and driving cool cars.

Not everyone makes it to top level but even 2nd divison players earn shit loads of money

>goalkeepers
>relevant

He is absolutely based. Hope he stays for a few more years to keep on cucking Pooventus as usual.

He's not even the best at Milan.

Locatelli is the next Paul Scholes.

Noice

literally >go fuck in the mouth
but it's just an expression of joy like >fuck yeah

really made me think

>not the next, better and improved, marchisio

he's nothing like scholes.

no, that's moise kean

what did u say about milan, you giant fuck.

What happened to Mastour?

who?

Moves to PSG next summer, wins 8 French league trophies but no CL, moves to China at 25, retires at 30. Calling it now.

Turned out to be a meme. Who knew...?

He already won a "major" tournament at 17, whilst Messi's first "major tournament" where at 18.

Let's see if Donna can fluke some youth WC

That beak.

He's a Goalkeeper it doesn't count.

This kid would be but he's wasted at Buyern.

juleltus absolutely blown the BTFO out

>comparing a goalkeeper to fucking Messi

Pelé and Ronaldo

>Kid

He's like 30

Buffon.Although he was 17 when he became a starter.

Rashford la

lol

hes pretty based, seems autistic enough with the weird faces he makes sometimes

>17 years old, 1.96m (6'5")

Tfw 6'0" manlet since I was 18 years old

Yeah that was the last year I grew anything. 23 now so it's not like I'm growing anymore.

The best players are playing regular football from teenage years. Off the top of my head I can think of stars like Hazard, Neymar, Pogba, Alli, Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard, Owen, Buffon, Fabregas, Messi and Ronaldo of course, who were among the best players on their respective teams as teenagers. It's usually a certification of future superstardom.

>stars
>like rooney

>i started watching the sport in 2014
Rooney at Everton and early Man U career was absolutely world class and one of the most famous players in the world

I fucking love this kid lmao

Needs to stay at Milan forever

Totti

Rooney's only good seasons was 09/10 and 11/12 and even in 11/12 he started showing signs of being a donkey.

Actually, 09/10 was the only complete season where he played well throughout

>you now realise he was 12 when posting those

Holy shit

>donnaruma is already a millionaire at 17 and loved by millions of chinks and hot italian teens
>meanwhile i'm 25, neet, poor and have no future

theres no one like messi now. name one 17 yo outfield player thats undroppable by a ucl contending team.

iktf

Perin will be Buffon's replacement, cap this.

Kek, he's another pacy black teen. He was decent against literally whos in poortuguese league. Hasn't played shit in Buyern.

PULISIC

fabregas

>Walcott

Yeah but you are a giant in colombia, just like I was giant in costa rica. Take advantage of it

Donnarumma looks like a guy straight out an ancient roman painting

Kek

would you fuck this fat girl if she weren't messi's sister?

>this fuckin guy

The most funny thing about Arsecucks is that they think someone wants to play for their shit team

you mean this guy?
this painting is from pompei, a few kms from where drm was born

Yes the only player who I can with confidence say that he will be the best in his position.

Tall GKs are rubbish, their reflexes are slow.

scuffet mk ii

I'm afraid you could be right desu

Hello manlet

I bet you think Hart is better than Forster too