Does anyone use a pocket pussy/ flesh light? Recovering sex addict so I need an alternative... for now...

Does anyone use a pocket pussy/ flesh light? Recovering sex addict so I need an alternative... for now...... my hand is getting boring and my homemade pocket pussy is meh. just a glove/condom inside a toilet paper roll with lube.

any recommendations/opinions on buying one?
I would go to a sex shop but there arent any around so I would probably order off amazon but I still live with the parents for a few more months until I get my own place.

Other urls found in this thread:

fleshlight.com/?source=fladwords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you have money, look into estim. No moving parts, dials directly into your nerve endings so that you can have the ideal sensations. Personally I've been at it for 6 years. Almost better than sex

If you have a friend that doesn't judge you, order it to his house and pick it up from him
If not then i don't know

>estim
what model you recommend?

ur dick fits inside a toilet paper roll? bruh... lmao

What model would you recc? It looks interesting and definitely would work in the short term

Youd be surprised. if you take out the cardboard roll the toilet paper is more flexible by itself

I have a fleshlight. It definitely feels better than your hand but because its a hassle I dont use it that often. You can only use it with lube and then you've gotta clean it up. Using your hands just easier so I do that 9 times out of 10.

ET-312 is the king of all Electro stim devices. It's costs a pretty penny but I've been using mine for 4 years. I love that I can feel like I'm on cloud 9 while doing random shit like reading a book and keep it going for hours.

can you post a pic cause all i see are radio looking devices.

i used a pink lady but ripped through it afrter a few months. i was goin in half dry at times to conserve lube.

i have a butt one right now. feels like i'm slamming a skinny trap. only difference is the sphincter muscle area (opening) doesn't retain lube like real life skin does.

you can run or soak it in hot water for a while before using to make it a warm hole. i like to do that then use an electric pad and wrap around it to retain the heat. this feels amazing.

i have used tenga eggs before. the tenga egg videos on dildos are unrealistic in how you would use them. when you do a sucking motion it feels like you are getting head. you can also twist it around back and forth with certain amounts of pressure around your head. if you have a big head like me this toy feels great. you cum in it and it catches it so you just wash it out. very convenient. with this i recommend personal lube the kind of jelly kind. for a fleshliht you need the runny stuff.

>> but I still live with the parents
Rent the smallest PO box you can get for as short of a time frame as you need (usually 3 or 6 months intervals). You can get them for ~$30 depending on your location.

>> Why the smallest size?
because it is cheaper, and if the dildo you order is too big to fit in the small PO box, USPS will be nice, hold it in the back for you, and leave a note in your box saying "come get your dong nigga".

>>But I'll be too embarrassed to ask them for it.
USPS don't give a fuck. Better them than your mum. Else rent a larger box.

That's actually how they look. Good side to that is that I can leave it out in the open and nobody has a clue that this box is a 10/10 orgasm machine

are the pads like sticky? i don't get this thing.

if your dick doesn't fit inside of a tp roll you got some serious infection or your dick is waaay to fat to please a woman.

Love Sasha Grey's creampie pussy. Feels better than the open ended ones, except I keep breaking through it (I'm eight inches). I get maybe a dozen uses out of it, but it's cheap. If your duck is shorter it'll probably last much longer.

After you get your own place you'll want a few of these...

>If your duck is shorter it'll probably last much longer.

Go look at bad dragon and see if any of those look good to you. Very high quality products, discrete shipping and billing, but they're a little pricey.

do uhave ?

Where can i get one of those dolls?

i got a fleshlight. if you take care of it it'll take care of you. get some warming lube and it almost feels like real pussy. just clean it and store it properly.

Exactly

I have a couple toys. The do feel better than using your hand but clean-up is really a pain so I only use it for the rare jerk off session. But a good toy can feel pretty damn close to the real thing. and all of these companies ship discreetly so I wouldn't worry about that.

Meh devices require upkeep and maintenance. Hand is best.

'recovering sex addict'

You mean you aren't getting laid as much nowadays?

you call yourself a sex addict but you've never done this?

newfag

Got a FL and it's no hassle for me to use it. Just know that if youre not living alone, it is a bit loud and messy. Also, if you plan on using it often, you need to stock up on lube. It can tear through lube like it gets paid to do so unfortunately.

What does living with your parents have to do with anything? Are they in the habit of opening your Amazon parcels?

Depends on how much you want to spend $, $$ or $$$ and your preference. fleshlight.com/?source=fladwords

Is that a meta lesbian?

Those are electrodes. They're sticky so that they maintain a solid electrical connection to your shaft/taint/wherever. You need at least 2 connection points on your body for it to work. Current flows from point A to point B. Everything in between feels like heaven if you fine tune the settings well enough. There's also Conductive rubber or metal rings you can use to pass the current.

No, it doesn't hurt and no, there's no cases of injury unless someone does something dumb like stick a fork into an outlet.

This

OP i had this problem too because my parents said I can live with them as long as Im in college or have a decent job I bought mine through a amazon and used the locker near me so that it didnt go to my house do that

here OP your welcome

number 2

Get 6 socks a glove, some lube and a rubber band. Depending on your size you'll need a bigger glove

what are they called?