Ok on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad are fidget spinners

ok on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad are fidget spinners

/thread

Depends on who you're talking to. If you're autistic then they're an absolute delight. Otherwise they're garbage

autism/10

10 lol they are for fucking retards so they dont spaz out and fight the class.

sad overhyped millennial wannabe-aspie craze/10

They're aesthetically eye-pleasing, otherwise they're shit. I'd rather get this cube since I constantly fidget with someting

true id rather get that then some retarded thing you spin

StopListening/10

They are just modern day pogs.
There's gonna be a landfill full of them somewhere in less than a year.

They're not really bad is just that people always become toxic with some "new" after a while and then people like op appear and bash at the object of entertainment

as someone who used to own a skateboard shop back in the days, I find them slightly interesting from the perspective of the tolerances of bearing, as they seem to speed with high degrees of low friction. the Chinks are getting really good at bearings/ ball bearings made to very high tolerances, in other words.

of course they are a useless fad, but I do notice an uptick in retro'ish toys, like ball and cup, that are becoming fads again, so they dont really bother me, I mean, there has always been useless cheap toys made for kids seeking the next fad.

Remember those 'desk spinners" with the rainbow etched surfaces? I still use one as my desk coffee coaster, and it still works.

fuck it harmless, but kids are ADD, and this probly gives teachers headaches,

10/10

They're fun but they're SUCH A BAD MEME AND NEED TO BURN IN HELL

You realize those shitty spinners are a thing since 2015? Everyone started using it because it's "cool"

you do know the definition of millenial is people born from 1982 to present? So are you saying you're a 34+ year old fuck who's still on Sup Forums?

I'm autistic so a 0.1

A millennial is someone who 'came of age' around the year 2000 people mature differently, so it's not a guaranteed thing.

That's what I thought too, but the definition of "millenial" is not that.. look it up :\

>to present
Incorrect, Gen Z started awhile ago

It's in between aids and ebola

still not as bad as pokemon/10

It's such aids that my sister is offloading old skateboard bearings glued together as faggot spinners and making profit. Off trash. Literal garbage.

Don't forget, you're here forever

What the hell is wrong with a good old fashioned finger box.

I have the cube, isn't really that nice. It would be better if you could choose to have only a couple of the sides and have the rest flat. There's just too much going on and it isn't really comfortable in the pocket.

10/10

Can confirm.
2 months ago we had a couple middleschoolers with autism/ADHD and we let them use them during tests.
Now every fucking middleschooler has like 6 and play with them all day.