Death Grips

Why was their concert so short yesterday?
Also, why were there so many underage autists and fat tards without t-shirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ehyZxsNKDs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their fanbase is becoming more powerful

>Also, why were there so many underage autists and fat tards without t-shirts?

Welcome to the DG fan base.

Goddammit, I've had a sweaty fat guy constantly running into me for the whole fucking show.
Anyway, the concert was pretty good, only too short, they did like six songs. And it wasn't loud as I thought it would be.

You described the entire fanbase

How do you see them live? Are they all try hard and secretive with their events or cash I find them on ticket Master? I live in Sacramento, I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to catch a show...

they haven't listed any more tour dates for 2017 on their website, but knowing them, they'll probably come back on tour after their next album drops

Their shows are too high profile for them to do stupid cash bullshit. Even DGrips uses ticketmaster, senpai.

Wait until their next album to catch them on tour (unless you plan on finding yourself in London)

>so short
It was as long as it needed to be.
>underage autists and fat tards
I've seen few, they were hardly the majority.

Also, honestly, who the fuck cares about 'em anyway? If shit like that ruins your experience you're a fucking retard. DG killed it and I doubt I'll go to a better concert.
>6 songs
Now that's a lie, they did at least 10.

>DG killed it and I doubt I'll go to a better concert.
This is true, I wish they would play again in Croatia.

There's "edgy" alternative types, too.

Same! I never would have thought I'd see DG coming in Zagreb.

Are there any photos from the concert?

They will be later today, at least I think. There were a lot of pictures taken and they'll probably be uploaded in the event on facebook.

>I live in Sacramento
Are they even based here anymore? For some reason I got the impression that they relocated elsewhere once they became popular enough.

Dobro ako pricamo o koncertu u Zg, koji kurac svi pricate na engleskom?

Možda će Slovenci doći.

jer ovo nije /ex-yu/

t. underage autist and/or fat tard

There were also a lot of Anthony Fantano lookalikes and Sup Forums basement dwellers.

Zna li tko koje su sve pjesme svirali?

Some thoughts
The show wan't even that short compared to their usual live setlists
There were barely any autists, people were taking their shirts off because they were really sweaty
I almost died
The show was amazing, band and the audience were both 100% hype

youtube.com/watch?v=4ehyZxsNKDs

>people were taking their shirts off because they were really sweaty
>I almost died
haha you gay

Idk what kinda show you saw, but when I saw them in Detroit when they came here for TPTB they played a looooong ass set. By far longest concert I been to.

The authors thing goes w/o sayin tho

I bet you are that fat turd with glasses that moshed naked the whole time.

Shorter sets are always the best when the band is very energetic, I don't want to hear Ride reminiscing about how they wrote the songs like some buttrocker

Nope, Fantano was at the show??