>hbo working on a berserk series

Link faggot

Also,

REEEEEE NOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh shit fedoraedge manga is getting a tv show
Good god, berserk is nothing but pure cancer

When did this get confirmed?

you

Please no. I don't want the fanbase to turn shittier than it already is.

Stop spreading lies

"The Ruseman" could be a good pick
a Sup Forumsedditor [s4s] memer that claims to be a /fit/zen

Prime Dolph Lundgren

Thank god it isn't true. If they thought they had to make GoT less violent and rapey, they couldn't handle Berserk.

Though it would be very funny to see Griffith get built up, and all the normies love him.

is there even a male beautiful enough in this world to play him?

Should Guts have an English accent? What race is Casca? Is Griffith gay? What the fuck is Corkus' problem?

>inb4 black Guts
>inb4 white Casca

>raped by the evil white aryan griffith

yea most likely

white casca already happened lol

CASCA IS WHIIIIIIITE

nobody wants that

Sorry but they are working on The First Law series

When Griffin turned was when it turned to shit. Gatus is just another raging beta

You know. I would totally accept a HBO adaptation just to see the types of people who wear shirts that say 'If Daryl dies we riot' get completley destroyed. Then again I bet most of them would cope by being Griffith apologists, which would be worse.

Jared Leto

Fuck that. Game of Thrones is like the 2nd biggest show on the air and it can barely afford to do a big battle scene and occasional CGI dragons. They couldn't possibly do justice to all those crazy monster designs and Guts vs. huge horde fights. A TV adaptation would just drag out the Golden Age arc and downplay the supernatural aspects to save money. It would probably end with the Eclipse just like the 97 anime.

I would much rather see Gantz get an HBO series. Even the live action Japanese movies managed to adapt it pretty well on a low budget and the story got so retarded towards the end nobody would care if they made big changes.

>even MORE griffith loving fujoshits

looks like shit up close

>a white Donovan rapes a black Guts

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

I don't see how it could.

I agree with that, until they get to the Nurarihyon fight that would last a season.

Tell me why
Tell me why
Tell me what you want

He did nothing wrong tho

Fact is, Griffith always was an asshole. He never loved any of his followers and was only using them. Except Guts, of course. I wasn't surprised at all when he sacrificed everyone;

I've been wanting this for years

Pretty much this.

Modern HBO would never have the balls to take on Berserk.

If he didn't like his followers, explain how it was he was able to sacrifice them. Keep in mind you can only sacrifice the people you hold dearest

He himself said that he could not consider anyone following others' dreams as his true friend.

He was just blowing hot air, he was trying to convince himself he didn't care about anyone but in his heart of hearts he really did. Like that time when he was really distraught after finding the kid's body (the one who wanted to be a knight)

>WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY COCK
>BERSERKER

youtube.com/watch?v=stdY7NMWhLc

Does it physically pain you to have such shit taste?

>Did he just say, "making fuck"?

Seriously?!

>The Rome fight in the manga just ends
Pretty much where it all started going downhill

Manu Bennet as Guts
Eraza Miller as Griffith

>who should play Gattsu?

Idris elba obviously, why would you make the black swordman white? It's quite obvious guts it's a black character.

>Should Guts have an English accent?
No

>What race is Casca?
I'm under the impression that she's of Kushan descent, and they're basically not-Persians.

>Is Griffith gay?
No, but he's also not straight. Anything sexual he does is for power, be it giving his boipussy up to that one dude for money and supplies, fucking Charlotte, or raping Casca. He's pretty much asexual otherwise.

>What the fuck is Corkus' problem?
It's a combination of him being jealous of Guts, and just generally being a loudmouthed asshole.

Nah, Miura wouldn't clear something like that. He's Japanese, so he doesn't give two fucks about being called "racist" by a bunch of gaijin assholes across the Pacific.

What's the first? Walking Dead still?

I personally feel like Miura fucked up by doing the Black Swordsman arc first. You just spend the whole Golden Age arc thinking "fuck this guy" when Griffith is around, because you know what's coming, if not necessarily how.

Of course, I guess people would have then freaked out about the tonal shift when Apostles and ghosts start showing up.

>I'm under the impression that she's of Kushan descent, and they're basically not-Persians.

Kushan looks berber/north african to me.