What are your honest thoughts on British women?

What are your honest thoughts on British women?

i tend to avoid thinking about disgusting things

Did you get knocked back by a townie slag?

not a fan tbqh, only really interested in girls from other countries

CAUSE EVERYBODY HURTS
SOME TIMES

this has to be a meme

they're more muscular with bigger boobs than burger women. i want one

they're big guys

my waifu is british

british girls are quite

Big tiddies and busted faces.

Jews of the anglosphere.

So basically how much continental European DNA is required until Brits look like proper people?
50%? 75%? 100%?

I mean, who wouldn't?

Not much, 1/4 is enough. 1/8 if it's not european.

shut the hell up

Trash

I dunno, they never talk to me...

I only like pure Japanese girls desu

Not europeans

Peado

Meh. There's better, there's worse, mostly depends on the individual.

A woman in the UK is a psychic.
I watched it on TV.

>Gymnastic medals in 2016 Olympics
>GB - 7
>Italy - 0

They're not pretty but at least they're good.

3d-shit tier
2d-god tier

All the well mannered classy ones moved to Rhodesia, the rest are a bunch of strumpets and slags. I'd date an abo before an English lass.

In womens artistic 1 bronze, your guys won most of the gymnastics medals (and one of the males was found doped so the total is 5 and not 7, but that's another story)

>and one of the males was found doped
Who?

And you still won 0.

Trust Sup Forumstards to lack reading comprehension to just a degree and fill their ignorance with hysterical conspiracy.

Romania, Italy and Russia are irrelevant shitholes for the most part, so what's your point? I guess Russia and Romania have a decent selection of child prostitutes but that leaves Italy. Who would want to stick their dick in a dirty, greasy wog?

>australia
>calling anyone an irrelevant shithole

Spend some more time in the real world, user.

>irrelevant
Be quiet or I'll call my friend Emu

I don't remember the name, not Whitlock, the other one, has been exposed in the scandal of hackers when it have come to light private documents showing that some athletes would take illegal medications through the complacent doctors

And the gymnastics medals in the history of the summer olympics are:
UK 2 gold, 3 silver, 9 bronze
Italy 14 gold, 5 silver, 9 bronze
Do you really want to play this game? Rio was your only good onlympics in gymnastics, because *cof cof* in recent years americans have financed a lot the international federation getting a new scoring system that favors a lot powerful athletes (USA, Canada, UK, etc ...) than technical ones (Russia, China, Romania, etc ... ) *cof cof*

Spend some time with your head out of your arse, you skin cancer cunt.

>I don't remember the name, not Whitlock, the other one, has been exposed in the scandal of hackers when it have come to light private documents showing that some athletes would take illegal medications through the complacent doctors
None have been caught doping

Because disqualify for doping would mean that they were paid to allow the use of doping to some athletes, and of course the anti-doping federation cannot admit that they themselves have allowed the use of doping
What they have done is simply to say that they haven't made public the documents that were to be made public, but obviously to do that they had to admit that the hacked documents are real