*Blocks your path

*Blocks your path

can you move i need to go diarrhea right now unless you want it all over you

open fire

nigger

We should never have freed the niggers

Hello Monstars!

this is what happens when you dont have money to buy sugar and extra food.

ask them about getting job and child support

Me: "sorry dudes, I'll wait until you're done taking your picture."

Head niqqa: "s'all good man, peace"

they all look like nice guys, idk what the problem is

Roll a watermelon grenade towards them and light the fried chicken fuse.

Blacks*

ftfy

and that aint my path

i aint some dumb nigger in some dumb nigger locker room

and kiss yourself for shitposting

this shit was never funny

one more thing

niggers tongue

your anus

fug?

whip out my peepee and spray it all over them then 360 degrees no scope walk away

literally turn around and run
not trying to get my skull kicked in if i hit the ground

This is the most logical response and your I put is too literal to be appriciated.

Say: "Stupid niggers"

Winrar

Point behind tthem and yell one of the following:

>police!
>dogs!
>baby mama!
>fried chicken!
>fat white girl!
>books!

Watch them speed past me like a cancer patient in world war z.

oh shi-

"Stupid niggers, can you please drop your pants and let me suck each and every one of you. Please."
I got chu.

Throw a basketball in the opposite direction

stoopid niggars

hey fellas up for a game of yahtzee?

This is actually really smart

found the cuck

do a 360

So... are we just jumping right into this?

Talk by yourself.

Don't do it Jamal

Simple op. I have DNA results for the father of... Well fuck where did they go?

move out of the way niggers

>throw them a basketball
>watch them fight for it

>throw them a job application
>watch them run

Pardon me, African gentlemen
I am on my way to the meth dealer's place to pick up my sister, who left me at home in the trailer park with our children. I want some McDonald's drive through on the way, I have the munchies from getting high and shitposting on Sup Forums all night, now I'll have to sell some more heroin to the kids in the suburbs to get enough money for a Big Mac without having to suck some dick for it. Please let me pass."

>and your I put is too literal
nigga whut?!

die

Oh shitbis rhat a pair of Jordan's?

Don't worry we got this guys

Nobody better take this fucking b8

This is my hood now

bucket of water

Its all ogre now

Hey African-Americans!

I mean....niggers.

throws chicken to distract

Fucking run. They're buff as shit.

And then post shit on Sup Forums.

stay outta ma thread

Glad I ran into you guys, I have a paternity test result for one of.... wait, where did they go?

epic fail

"Oh sorry, you must be mistaken. I'm not your owner."

> bend over
>get plowed

They might not be niggers. All very fit so may be involved with an athletic program which requires academics and discipline. Standing in decently modest poses, not like gang signs and squatting and shit. Wearing pants at respectable level which SAYS A LOT.

Simple, "Excuse me guys, may I get past you?"

Sup Forums is so retarded now they don't even know what a 360 degree no scope is anymore.

>activates trump card.

That's a little bit sexy lmao
360 walk away

>pulls job offer out
>niggers flee while saying "muh dick"
>Bonus XP for not having to touch a nigger

Call probation officer

Keep telling yourself that.

perform a magic trick.

it's in the name...

slightly

That's what you get when the nation is overrun by anti-intellectual fascist racist cocksucking inbred douchebags who hate education and slurp up "alternative facts" like whores gulping down semen

*blocks your path*

kek

Looks like someone beat you to it.

Or give them a magic basketball that sucks out all their talent when they touch it.

*starts killing niggers*

ITT directing teen angst at politics

>because I don't hold a gun sideways
I'd still have 3 left in the magazine.

I turn around and leave the jail cell

shout: they giving out bonus welfare checks down at the social security building
>problem solved

Does nobody else agree with this? Only a couple dozen nigs have ever taken advantage of all of the opportunities we have given them. Reminder that ever since they were freed and allowed to own property and attend public schools, they have regularly and consistently abused and ignored all facilities and utilities that we offer them including but not limited to education and planned Parenthood.

Not only do they refuse to participate in public school curriculums but they regularly cause disruptions and impede other students educations. Additionally, through well funded programs like planned Parenthood, they regular refuse the free clinic services and do not use any type of contraceptives. If setting yourself up for failure had a shorter name, it'd be 'nigger'.

Hey someone's baby's momma is outside she is screaming and kicking the door she seems pissed as hell

As a black person, I am highly offended by this.

I demand an apology this instant, otherwise I will be forced to tip the FBI off about your mischievous behavior.

Oh my God you can read?!?!?!?

There's no need for anybody to get hurt, is there boys?

If you are a black person, I highly encourage you simple take 5 minutes and respond to my post. You're shitting away your time. On Sup Forums anyways.

Why don't you and others like you, black, take a stand for yourself? And by stand up for yourself I don't mean riot in the street like fucking monkeys, I mean actually take a look in the mirror, or ANYWHERE on Facebook, and see that you cause nothing but issues on a regular basis. Why can you sit the fuck down in class and learn? Why can't you get a job or go door to door mowing lawns. Why does your hustle have to be illegal. Why do you justify "having to feed your kids" by stealing the food off of somebody else's plate, aka mugging and stealing?

Please explain yourself. And if you're a decent guy, please explain the actions of your race in America and why they feel the need to purposely put themselves in the ground.

Respond or I will kill myself so help me fucking God I'll shoot myself TONIGHT dude don't fucking tempt me.

I'd gladly have them gangbang me and hopefully they'd cum inside me.

the one in the middle is hot

5 on 1 is the only way niggers would try

>Why don't you and others like you, black, take a stand for yourself? And by stand up for yourself I don't mean riot in the street like fucking monkeys, I mean actually take a look in the mirror, or ANYWHERE on Facebook, and see that you cause nothing but issues on a regular basis. Why can you sit the fuck down in class and learn? Why can't you get a job or go door to door mowing lawns. Why does your hustle have to be illegal. Why do you justify "having to feed your kids" by stealing the food off of somebody else's plate, aka mugging and stealing?

Quite a lot of assumptions you are making there. Why exactly do you assume that a black person on Sup Forums is of the same ilk of those who do the things you've described?

>Please explain yourself. And if you're a decent guy, please explain the actions of your race in America and why they feel the need to purposely put themselves in the ground.

I am in no better position to explain the actions of the bottom dwellers of my ethnicity than you are to explain the actions of the white trailer trash hillbillies that drink bud light, watch Nascar, and contribute very little to society.

>Respond or I will kill myself so help me fucking God I'll shoot myself TONIGHT dude don't fucking tempt me.

Do it, pussy.

Of course not, I'm just really good at guessing what people are saying. I don't know what any of these crazy white people symbols mean.

you just overreacted to b8 you fuckin fag. And we do stand for ourselves btw,

TFW not actually bait.

TFW actually reporting these comments to the FBI.

I'll show whitey!

How you gonna call me out on assuming the shit you do but then comment on how I gave you the benefit of the doubt and potentially excluded you from the nigger class to the much more appropriate black guy class?

Also. I'm white. I can totally explain for hours how the white trash of my race is so bad and why it's so bad. But that's also very easily searchable and for the most part, our white trash white niggers still don't impede education or cause crime/hurt people nearly on the scale that niggers do. White trash generally just drain resources like welfare.

He responded you fucking nigger.

You expect me to respond seriously when these niggers would never do such a thing?

Don't worry, these trips should clear the way

That's because there arent as many rednecks as ghettos and even then aside from murders(mostly gang related) and robbery whites take the cake for crime in the USA even if they're just 60% of the pop. Whites also never had to deal with the segregation or the government systematically holding them down now pick up a book and fuck off.

actually scratch that maybe there are more rednecks than niggers, idk for sure. They definitely do more than just drain welfare anyway

>How you gonna call me out on assuming the shit you do but then comment on how I gave you the benefit of the doubt and potentially excluded you from the nigger class to the much more appropriate black guy class?

Because the assumption was the first think you stated, insinuating that you're more inclined to believe I fall into the category of people you first described. You provided an if statement at the end, but that only implies that you believe the first scenario is more likely than the second.

Anyway, sure I'll take a shot at explaining the actions of my race, since you don't seem like a completely terrible guy. For the most part, our bottom feeders are the way they are for most of the same reasons your bottom feeders are the way they are. Like your people, the reasons for my people are easily searchable as well.

I could go on an extremely long rant, but I actually don't feel like it tonight. So, I'll leave you with a summary.

In short, thug life is glorified among black people, black people are generally not taught to control their emotions very well, and a lot of black people still have a victim mentality from slavery, which causes them to want to lash out at the "evil white man." Moreover, you can't deny that black people are placed at a socioeconomic disadvantage compared to other races, except maybe Hispanics. Like I said, all this shit can be pretty easily researched.

I speak nigger ill help

Shit my nigger you best be getting out my block. Before I bust a cap in yo black ass plant a shank and call the feds bang bang skeet skeet nigga that's that shit I don't like

>think
Typo on my end. I meant to say "thing." Whatever.