Would you fuck a butterface?

Would you fuck a butterface?

On a scale of 1-10, how ugly is the ugliest you would still put your dick in? I would honestly fuck a 3.

BTW: Post pics of women that are ugly but you would still fuck.

I'd tap this fucking ogre.

I go pretty low as long as her body/pussy looked good.

Tina Fey is an old ugly bitch I would have sex with.

Please tell me that's a guy with a really successful boob job.

>using an arbitrary rating system to determine fuckability

Your pic, she looks like a 10 body and a pretty good face. Those old ass glasses though and facial expression are what are not sexy.

So if 1 is God suicide ugly and 10 is dick flies off into the moon, 5 must be pure average and nothing exceptional which to men, average would be very fuckable. So 5 should be take it or leave it, maybe doesn't get a boner unless stimulated or something. To me, an average girl is more like a 7 but I guess that determines how picky you are.

I'm sure she would be just honored to have a stud like you.

>Scale of 1-10
>7 is average

Are you actually retarded? No, a 7 isn't average to you. Most girls you THINK are a 7 are actually 5s. You have no clue how averages work.

Cuck detected.

yeah 7 is high but it's always what I rate seemingly average girls who should be 5's.

IT'S EMILY!!!

Paper bag on head then can tap 1.

I mean like you take a slightly chubby girl, okay hair, maybe a slightly off face, blah blah etc, and she's a 5. But most girls I see are decently attractive (white and asian at least), so they're usually a 7 at least.

If only there was more of her, for some reason her face makes me want to cum all over it.

You may have just discovered the holy grail of ugly bitches.

Bitch im a Sup Forumstard. I'd fuck anything that moves

>Thispussygrabsback
Well don't mind if I do

>I mean like you take a slightly chubby girl, okay hair, maybe a slightly off face

So...a 3.5? Your description is by no means a 5.

This girl looks cute tho.

I don't see the difference holes are same in every woman. You want a good fuck find some girl who thinks she's ugly she'll let you do anything you want just fir attention.

my nigga

thats a man you know?

>Would you fuck a butterface?
Yes, any time. I take off my glasses, their face goes blurry, their body stays hot. And they usually are extremely grateful that somebody is giving them attention, so they put actual effort into being a good fuck. It's a win-win situation really.