What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

>pic related

Esee Izula 1 with G10 scales
>pic related

Emerson tanto with wave

Do you live in the woods?
Do you live in a dangerous neighborhood in a country without freedom?
Are you a camp counselor?
Are you a faggot neck beard mall ninja?

Sounds like a vibrator

Kershaw Shallot

PM 2

>knife
That's cute.

Nice. Still haven't held one yet. How is the grip on those? Fill the hand perfectly or leaves something to be desired? Do you really carry it as an EDC?

>no but I go to the woods a lot, hiking, camping, shooting, exploring, taking pictures
>not particularly dangerous, but it's a nice backup to my pistol :)
>negative
>negative, but you might be projecting methinks :^)
Very good choice. I have 4 of them myself now.

>edcing a Bali
Aren't you edgy

Why, yes. Yes I am thank you for asking.

Do you only carry it to show off to your friends? It's completely impractical

kershaw knockout

I don't really carry although I do have one just like it. The only knife I always gave on me is a razor knife because I'm an electrician.

Why is a balisong impractical? I mean I agree that it's unnecessarily edgy, but it's a knife all the same.

B-but op asked what you carry...

Also what brand is the bali

>What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?
none because I'm not a fedora wearing faggot or criminal

Kershaw Leek. It's assisted opening is amazing and it's not intimidating to pull out around people.

They're generally more cheaply made, take longer to pull out, it's easier to cut yourself, and it's made for specific combat circumstances, not everyday use.

>eurocuck detected

I do edc it. I have smallish manlet hands, so it finds my hand nicely. If you have guerrilla hands, it'll probably be to small.

If I remember correctly, the v1 doesn't usually come with scales. I found a legit vendor on amazon that was selling them with the add on scales for about the same/cheaper than the v2. Otherwise, there really isn't a difference. The plastic sheeth is nice, still holds nicely, strong belt clip. Has a hole at tip to hang from neck if you want.

I wanted a high carbon, small, non folder, I could carry concealed. Where I live, it falls under the law of a hunting knife since it isn't serrated or folding, so I can conceal it. Go figure....can conceal carry a 12" Bowie, but not a 7" folder.

I like the size a lot. It's "just right" for me.

Leatherman Surge. There's no point in carrying a dedicated folding knife or fixed blade knife on the daily.

mah nigga

nice pen

I never understood why people put watches, pens, and flashlights and shit in EDC. It's fucking retarded.

Put your knife and gun and be done with it. I don't give a fuck about your keys, if you carry a fucking bottle opener, or if you wear Oakleys.

Gay fucks.

On topic, this is the knife I carry or something similar. It's a Camillus something or other

>I never understood why people put EDC gear in a thread about EDC gear
>I own a camillus because I'm a faggot

checks out m8

Benchmade Adamas 275SBK