Be honest with me you faggots. If I stopped eating for 30 days, I would lose a shit ton of fat wouldn't I?

Be honest with me you faggots. If I stopped eating for 30 days, I would lose a shit ton of fat wouldn't I?

I'm looking to lose about 30Ibs of fat. That's really all I need to lose. My body will use up all my fat for energy, and then I will be pretty skinny. I could use this as a way of challenging my willpower and training myself so after I'm done I'll start with healthy food and won't eat like a fat anymore.

I'm eating my last cheeseburger right now. What are my chances of success, you fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0%

Don't crash diet

Do keto like every other fat fuck and you'll lose the weight

I'm right you're a faggot don't question it just do it

Shut up and do it you fat shit

You'll have sugar withdrawal and go insane, but yeah not eating is a pretty good strategy or eating nothing but diet coke and peanut m&ms. the poison and caffiene feeds the metabolism and the candy stops the sugar sickness. Also being extremely depressed helps.

Just eat right and exercise you lazy fuck. Sure if you don't eat you'll lose weight but you'll gain it all back in a week plus more.

Yeah I'll do keto AFTER the fast. What makes you think I can't do it? Plenty of people have done it you skinny bastard.

if you 100% your body will think you're starving and your metabolism will slow way the fuck down and you'll not get anywhere

Water fasting.

It works, and gives results VERY fast. Don't listen to these other faggot niggers. Just look it up and before and after pictures. I'd recommend getting a trainer to monitor your progress.

If done wrong, it WILL kill you.

Godspeed OP.

Good luck keeping the weight off afterwords. Crash diets wreak havoc on your metabolism.

Yeah, Look up water fasting. It has pros and cons. Best to plan it out a bit. Dieting is tough. Usually fattys lack willpower.

> but you'll gain it all back in a week plus more.
IF IG O BACK TO THE SAME EATING HABITS. AFTER THE FAST I'll BE ON A GOOD DIET.

But I can build my metabolism back up with exercise and all that shit after. My body will eat my fat. Why doesn't anyone believe this?

I'm on a stranded island.

I don't eat for days. No food anywhere.

I'm also a fat.

What the fuck is my body going to do? Just let me be fat? It's going to eat that fat. Why the fuck do bears hibernate?

The fuck is a crash diet? After my fast I'll eat a chicken broth. Next day I'll eat a salad. Next day I'll eat eggs. The fuck is a crash diet?

A microcaloric diet is better (500 cal), less chance of a heart attack. Or just do atkins (all protein)

Why would I get a heart attack? I can take a multivitamin

A crash diet is a sudden reduction of calories. Good for a couple days and a quick 5 lbs maybe but for the long term you will be unable to keep the weight off because your body will panic and think that calories are scarce and pack every spare calorie into fat as soon as possible.

Fatty getting mad? Dude...water fast. stop being a fag and getting mad at people. Fasting is good anyway. Work your way up 1 day a week for a month then three days out of the week then plan on an 18 - 21 day. You cant just jump into it.. I'm on the fast 3 days eat 4. I wasnt fat though...fasting is healthy but difficult.

The body isn't so easily maintained. You have to balance a lot of things. Not enough sodium, heart stops. Too much? Heart stops. humans suuuuck

Don't cut yourself off sharply. Ease yourself into a healthy diet gradually, but steadily. Also exercise more.

Well like I said I gradually introduce food. I'll drink some broth the day I break the fast, and gradually introduce more foods later on. How will my body react to that?

all i have to do is not put food in my mouth. wow so hard lol.

multivitamin

user have u seen this?

youtube.
com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM

If you can manage not to yo-yo its fine. What will kill you is taking a bunch weight off, then putting it back on, then off, etc. The body can get (mostly) used to being fat, but treating it like silly putty is going to be too stressful

YES I saw that actually a couple days ago. That guy is crazy , lost a ton of weight. he isn't bullshitting either

If you survive the fast, then great. Like i said micro-calories is much safer then a full on fast.

Agreed. Crash dieting is pretty bad, but bill phillips has a pretty good strategy on weird diets that i do. Calorie restriction has lots of benefits. It's a lifestyle though. Fasting has become part of my routine. Once a year I do a water fast. Most I have got is 16 days though. It's weird though...I literally had scars dissapear my first time. GHB instead of alcohol helped too..lol

Once I did a new years diet with a little exercise too... probably lost 25 pounds in a month. I stopped drinking (except for 1 or 2 days) and cut out fat, salt, sugar and obviously fried foods. Its amazing how you suddenly appreciate healthy snacks. Celery sticks and hummus? Oh ya... Also getting high and having munchies presents a real test of will, especially with the lack of beers.

what kind of scars? like stretch marks?

Stretch marks and I had scar tissue on my hand that was stuck to the tendon. The fast weakened it enough that I was able to pull the dermis away from the tendon after the fast. I had a hand injury that severed a bunch of tendons in my hand an the skin "stuck" to the tendons on my fingers. Sorry if incoherent..in bed and dosed on gbl

during that 16 days did you lose a lot of fat

bc your already fucking fat thats why you probably cant do it. just dont eat for like 5 days and to your fat ass that is longer then anyone expected no way you make it 1 month also that could be dangerous

if im fat thats exactly why i can do it. just like a bear that hibernates ill be hibernating in my room. our bodies are MADE FOR FAMINE JUST IN CASE.l

THIS. I water fasted for 10 days and then ate a keto diet for about 2-3 weeks afterwards at the start of this year. I'm not fat btw, just did it to detox seeing as fat cells harbor nasty stuff.

The keto diet takes a good amount of work initially to get it all planned out and get the ingredients, but it's not too bad once you are in the swing of things. Get keto test strips from your local pharmacy.

4 Years ago. I think I lost 20-25lbs. 10 was water probably. It was very noticeable, but difficult af. I fast 2-3 days a week. Usually starting Friday. Personally I thinkk that if you can bring yourself to fast 2 days a week you would be better off. After 3-4 days you go into ketosis and start feeling ok, but it is really hard...not gonna lie. It's hard to make a recommendation bc i dont know your background, but if you are chubs then you will have the best results fasting one or two days a week and cutting sugar. The days i fast i just drink distilled all day with apple cider vinegar in the am and pm. Its never easy, but once you realize that you can go a dayh without food...you will feel more empowered. I know it sounds cheese.

Why don't you do something a little more moderate, like this?

36 eggs a day? why the fuck would i do that?

I fucking died

i fasted for 4 weeks(28 days). I consumed nothing but water. The first 3 days are the hardest, after that you don't really get crazy hungry. Each day you get a bit more lethargic though, towards the end i was wrecked
Lost around 40pounds, and kept it off for 3 years now
I would only recommend this if you're fat, otherwise you'll probably die.

truthfully? you actually did it? what did you do those 28 days

This guy is about right. My personal experience was 15 days without food. Went from 180 to 160, so even people who aren't total fatfucks lose a decent chunk of weight. Also, first 3 days are really the hardest. After that you can go as long as you want.

you better reply to me you bastard

yes. google the 28 day fast. its not that uncommon
i pretty much played vidya all day , while doing random errands. met up with friends about 4 times, which was hard

What do you mean by water fast? No drinking? After about 6 days an average person would lose consciousness...

they would mean a fast, where they only consume water

Ohhhh. I feel retarded. Mfw Sup Forums teaches me dieting.

jesus i fucking spit my water reading that

I drank distilled water, took magnesium sups and had 1.5 tablespoons of ac vinegar in the am and pm. Only that. The first 3 days i ate 4-5 raw garlic cloves and some fresh ginger root.

the fuck is that a giraffe?

cant you just take a multivitamin? or salt?

Minigiraffe. From a commercial.

Nope
Fasting = body goes into preservation mode = harder to lose fat

thats stupid. you dont know how the body works

Just stop eating as much and be active. Lost about 100lbs in 9 months by doing this. Healthy? Who knows. Worth it? Definitely.

My dad is highly religious and does stuff like that 2-3 times a year, you will lose about 30 pounds, but you'll gain about 10 back the first week of eating, water weight and shit. It's not a great way to lose weight, but you'll probably not die

Sorry, you're the stupid one. That's exactly how it works. Your hind brain isn't going to let you starve to death without a fight

And I mean eating bare minimum and cycling at least 5mi a day. It's not hard at all. The rest of the time I sit at my desk.

except if you are fat and you don't eat you aren't starving yourself. your body uses that fat as energy. after your body uses up all the fat as energy, then you are starving yourself. dumb nigger, who educated you? fucking gorilla

Fasting has a certain metabolic series of events.

Days 1-3 are sustained pretty much through glycogen stores.

Days 3-5 are when ketosis starts ramping up where fat is being converted to ketone bodies for energy.

Around day 2-4 your body will start ramping up gluconeogenesis, the creation of glycogen through protein catabolism.

Once the fasting state is established around day 7 you can expect to lose about a pound of lean mass for every 3 lbs of fat loss

The effect of this lean mass loss is pronounced when the diet ceases because decreases in lean mass mean an overall decrease in metabolic basal rate. If you go back to eating like you did, then you gain even more fat than before.

If you want to lose weight EFFECTIVELY then start lifting weights to failure to increase your lean mass, i.e. muscles. Once you start getting used to that your diet will follow.

thats bullshit. the whole point of muscle is to move around and get food. the whole point of fat is to store energy. thats not how your body works. jesus why are people so retarded

your body doesn't eat muscle/organs for energy until fat stores are gone
the body aint stupid

only sane posts in a sea of ignorance.

This thread hows that Internet is not the answer. It is too easy to get confused by all the information and get confused by articles from some random guys blog that present themself like evidence backed up peer reviewed research.