Doesn't smoke weed

>doesn't smoke weed
>thinks weed should be legalized

Pick one, Sup Forums

Legalize

So you admit to being a pothead.

Weed should be legalized because the war on drugs is bullshit. There is substantial evidence that it has medicinal values. Now.. recreational use? Most people are too weak, even for soft drugs. They become mentally addicted and fuck up their life. Also, there is nothing sexy about weed. Lots of people in popular media are investing in it, so they make it look like it its cool. Even lot of rappers simply don't smoke and people go "waaaaa?!?!"

>Libertarian 1: Gee I want some heroin
>Libertarian 2: I happen to have some heroin and I'm willing to give it to you in exchange for currency
>Libertarian 1: I would love to participate in that consentual interaction
>The state: *autistic screeching*
>Me: You can all fuck off, I don't want heroin

I don't need to use heroin to think that consentual interactions between private citizens are no business of the state. The same goes for pot.

Right

Legalize and heavy taxes to pay for the shit we actually need with taxes. Infrastructure and fix the fucking Amtrack and Penn.

Jesus if Texas would legalize we could make enough money to build the border wall!

Name one person who doesn't smoke weed that thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

What's the matter, you fucking pussies? Too fucking stoned to respond?

Many people get arrested and have their shit fucked up because they get caught with very little weed, not even intent to sale. Your taxes pay for all that bullshit. At least in America we should tax all these losers to the max.

Do you think I give a fuck? It would be cheaper to just shoot those druggie fuckers.

I don't give a shit about the rights of potheaded losers. So fucking what if they get busted? Better they rot in jail than hang around the playgrounds selling their shit to little kids or voting for dangerous candidates at the polling booths.

hmu

Your president is donald trump.

Dangerous candidates? Are you out of your goddamn mind? Your elections are a fucking reality tv show. You havent even been confirmed democratic by the UN in the past 10+ elections.

Who cares what you or the communist UN thinks?

I heard about a research that weed can be used to recover crack addicts, I want It to be legalized because it might be useful (and the state can tax it)

Sure, shoot them with your .45 big man.
If a kid is doing drugs, he has other issues and no proper parenting. Little kids don't get high. I would say 13+ is safe to say. Now when this obviously "noob at hiding drugs" gets caught... he just got caught with something very very illegal.
Argument valid.

I live in MA, where weed is legal. Can I order weed online and not get busted for it?

>I heard about a research that weed can be used to recover crack addicts

Yeah, just replace one addiction with another.

Retard logic.

Crack addicts vs stoners. Lets google image that shit.

Yes lol why does it matter

No difference to me. Hang all of them.

Like in the Philippines and Vietnam, sorry buddy but that is scary as shit. Basically I could frame you and have you killed. Better yet your ex could frame you. nah, try again.

Get in the oven, kike.

bump

I love seeing all the retards come out of the woodwork. If you think they should all be hanged your parents probably didn't love you enough and now your just sad about it lul fuck druggies hang em all amirite ? I wish my mommy loved me

Yeah, you'll be among the first to swing in the breeze.

That sounds better than continuing a conversation with you, faggot. Darwinism will likely kill you before I ever hang

Keep dreaming, cunt.

I guess you can't argue with potheads. They are so fucking narrow-minded and unbearable. The only way to wake them out of their self-righteous, parroting, nihilistic, elitist mindset is with a fucking bullet. Wastes of oxygen, every single one of them. They are human embodiments of cancer.

>olympic mental gymnastics

I'm both

No

So the girl you're in love with/cyber stalking started dating a guy that smokes pot? Or is it just sour grapes?

One or the other.

I don't smoke.
If it were to be legalized and the funds go towards improving the state (looking at you Illinois) then I'm for it being legal.

there are TONS of reasons to legalize weed other than liking it yourself so it makes a lot of sense for there to be plenty of people who want it legal and don't use it

The edge on this one

Me. I am 46 years old and have never injected a single marijuana. However, I do realize that alcohol is a much more destructive drug than pot can ever be. I have seen firsthand the damage that being an alcohol csn cause to your family.

Pot heads take up space in cells that could be used to hold actual criminals

No.

>IT'S ONE
>OR THE OTHER
What a boring douchnozzle you are bruh
I get if this was about meth, heroine, crack etc. those are all horrible life ruining drugs, but there's nothing wrong with weed. It just puts people in jail who don't need to be in jail and puts young kids in actual danger because weed is treated just like all the other ones. So many stories of people getting trouble with cops and their parents, when its not even as bad as alcohol

all in all, fuck old people who think its a hardcore drug, can't wait for them to drop dead out of office