HEY WHY THE FUCK IS MY MUSIC BEING PAUSED WHEN I OPEN A NEW THREAD ON MOBILE

HEY WHY THE FUCK IS MY MUSIC BEING PAUSED WHEN I OPEN A NEW THREAD ON MOBILE

THIS SHIT IS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF

EVERYTIME I VIEW A NEW THREAD, I HAVE TO OPEN MY MUSIC APP AND RESUME. WHY. FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU GREEDY FUCKING BASTARD

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT AN AD SEEMS TO PLAY (PAUSING MY MUSIC), BUT IT HAS NO SOUND. ANYONE ELSE GETTING THIS?

what's your music app
what are you browsing with even

Spotify, safari

oh

wish I could help :(

Stop using a garbage browser.

i also have this problem :(

>not using clover

Install Clover for Sup Forums, and Apollo for listening to music. Don't post on mobile or at least turn off capslock, you autistic phone poster.

>not owning an iphone
poorfags gtfo

Apple is shit. Enjoy this webm....
>oh wait

Fuck you bitch no ones fucking autistic for using a phone. You pathetic, gatekeeping, ACTUALLY autistic man-child, you

Le rick and morty xd i love that show! Haha isnt it awesome how god doesnt exist? I wish rick were my grand dad, but my life is boring. I wish i were smart like rock! He is so cool

i actually have an app that lets me watch webms
>rick and morty
you need to go back

>going on Sup Forums for the webms
Tbh kys famalamadingdong

I have an iPhone too... shit sucks man.
I want out.

But yeah, I can't listen to music from safari, like whit, why? That's the only thing I liked apple, why take it away from me? Can anyone help?

If you like being "unique" and "one of a kind" and an annoying prick who never stops about how android is better than apple, then sure, buy a motorola. If you like having not shitty software support, a wide variety of functioning apps, and a general simplicity of use, (i.e. You have better ways to spend you time than obsess over your phone), buy an iphone

You seem to misunderstand. I called OP austistic AND a phone poster.

The problem with either is being able to tell that either is a problem. If someone is capslock cruising for phone tech support like an idiot; calling them out doing stupid shit isn't gatekeeping. Thanks for the (you), though.

Hey bro i caps locked to express frustration and the greediness of Sup Forums: giving me shitty ads that disrupt my experience. Im not fucking retarded like you, i know that disabling javascript will rid me of the problem, but that will also take away from my viewing experience. But you seemed to have missed all that with your elementary school reading comprehension

If I just be honest, I didn't like android because it made me unique or anything.
I just liked its functionality more. First off, I could add storage at will. I could play music of my choosing without even buying it by downloading it, same for videos. I could schedule messeages, I could drop and not worry that a replacement would be near $900, I didn't have to directly go to settings to change wifi, I could tinker with settings much quicker and easier, etc.

iPhones done twice you much leverage, it's just, here is an unopenable box, maybe download stuff, good luck

You dont have to buy music on the iphone. Just upload mp3s to itunes.
If you want a good android, you do have to pay close to that amount.
All those other points are very minor. That wouldnt be enough to win me over. Not to mention the -- yes i am going to say this because it is important -- social stigma that surrounds android. Say what you want about not succumbing to peer pressure, but just having an android as opposed to an iphone has such connotations as poverty, nerdiness, social awkwardness. Maybe im being a but extreme and shallow, but that's the sorld we live in.

That's precisely why I added autistic. Frustration to the point of lashing out with caps. Pure autism. My reading comprehension is fine.

If you're going to phone post, don't use the browser. It provides the worst "user experience." Problem solved. You're welcome for the advice, by the way. :^)

Man forget what i said. I obsess over ehat people think about me; i care very much about appearances. If an android makes you happy, who fucking cares

Maybe, my first phone was an android and I just liked it. I by no means go around proclaiming androids are the best, my last phone was an android as well and it was shit. But from my experience with this iPhone it's pretty shitty too...

All I really want are 3 things from phones.
- ability to store files on phone and play/see them at will without other app interference . ( I am aware of certain apps that do that but it's kinda a weird middle man)
- I'd like an headphone jack
- and I'd like to be able to change/access settings better

Well thanks.

But honestly guys, I'm not OP but why the fuck can't I play music outside of safari anymore. That's really all I want...

Comfort of phone in bed >>>>> sitting at pc to get the full 'experience'
You have an awful understanding of autism. Id say there is a higher percentage of autism in people who save weebshit to their phone than people who post in caps.
>He's mad! Must be autistic
Flawless logic, holmes
No gtfo bro. I never asked for your advice.
And here's your (you)