Why Does Sup Forums take any show/film they don't like and blame on Reddit? Marvel, Deadpool, Rick and Morty...

Why Does Sup Forums take any show/film they don't like and blame on Reddit? Marvel, Deadpool, Rick and Morty, even SpongeBob have been called Reddit shows and movies. What makes something Reddit tier anyways, it's enjoyed by the masses? Some of you a bunch of hipsters or Sup Forumsirgins bringing site wars to this board?

Idk why don't you ask Reddit?
it's back the way you came

You're completely missing the point of calling something reddit yet you're insulting us for doing it (according to your warped assumptions). You're an idiot.

I'd answer if this wasn't Sup Forums we were talking about. The shitters here don'e have any logical reason for what they do, at all.

this.

Simplistic humor that masquerades as intellectual

Translation: I felt dumb watching it so I'll blame the show.

On Sup Forums, Reddit is perceived as a bunch of naive tools who believe that being a nerd is cool. As a result, they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies (which they've only barely scratched the surface of), find random humor completely hilarious, and are notoriously pedantic. This is due to the fact that they believe that nerds are some kind of "cultural elite" simply because their interests aren't completely mainstream.

BUT, since they don't see themselves as particularly alienated by society, they haven't developed the pleb/patrician paradigm, unlike Sup Forums. Consequentially, they also have the prudish, politically-correct mentality that goes with the delusion that they can still be normal members of society and accepted by potentially anyone, or that they have moral standards to uphold. This makes them very prone to being shocked or amused by the cheapest transgressions and subversions.

wtf I hate reddit now

You shouldn't if you started posting on Sup Forums after 2012. I mean you can, but you(and a lot of people) probably wouldn't be posting on this board if it wasn't for them.

Reddit completely shies away from mean or offensive humor while Sup Forums revels in it. Thus, they're pretty reluctant to call out idiots on their shit taste, ensuring said idiots flood the site with their worthless opinions.

If you don't understand what makes something reddit, you are reddit. Case in point:

I won't lie or pretend, you're right. I wouldn't know of Sup Forums if it wasn't for them.

>they're childishly enthusiastic about their hobbies
>nerds are some kind of "cultural elite"

I can really get behind those points. I've grown tired of that overzealousness a lot of people on reddit seem to have.

I made a post about this on reddit once and they told me that Sup Forums don't have the intellectual capacity to come up with legitimate reasons to hate shows so they use reddit as a scapegoat to put all their sexual frustration out on because their daddy abused them as a kid.

Go home.

a *tip* for you sir

Sup Forums doesn't like Rick and Morty? It definitely has the surface that would attract 'reddit', but the content man, FUCKING MINT.

I can't tell if the hypocrisy is you making a joke or not.

Because newfags can only think in memes and if you were to put ten of them in a room there wouldn't be an original thought in the bunch.

Yeah I also call this clock tower syndrome.
When I was in high school, there was this strip mall with a sort of public plaza underneath it with chairs and tables and you didn't need to buy anything to stay in there. Anyway there were always a bunch of the worst kind of smelly, loud, obnoxious weird nerds in there all the time, when I'd go by at lunch, after school, before school, on weekends, it was their hangout. Whenever they were there, they were always playing MTG. I used to play that a bit in high school, and some of my friends were pretty good, we used to play tournaments. None of us were pizza faced BO ridden dorkuses though, and besides how we looked, I realized he difference the one time I saw these clock tower guys at a Magic tournament: these guys loved the game, they played it morning, noon and night, they wore MTG t-shirts, they had fancy deck boxes, they knew every card, but they sucked at the game. I played fairly casually and I beat them, and the more serious players at the tournament demolished them.
That's Reddit, obsessing over a hobby that has some mainstream overlap but is mostly niche, and never getting anywhere beyond the very entry level with the hobby.

this might be the most reddit comment I've ever seen

Sup Forums truly has went to shit

hehe

>most reddit comment

Maybe, but if that's the case then reddit has been here before they even existed because I went from BYOB to Sup Forums in 2004.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone, faggot.

SpongeBob sure is intellectual huh?

bump

Reddit has become a buzzword for "thing/person/opinion I don't like", it doesn't mean anything