>The British people have elected this man into public office

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s9ZfMMZIJJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>British
>London

Pick one.

>"british" people

Unfortunately, he's just an apostate kaafir.

Both of those are Turkeys presidents Ergodans quotes shill.

>not posting the real version

Here's the Islamic damage control

>>The British people have elected this man into public office

the British people elected this fellow into public office 11 yrs ago you ponce....

t. Mongoli Bin'Al-Khanate

Don't forget their second choice was literally a man called Goldsmith.

>a man called Goldsmith

who is also the brother-in-law of another Pakistani Khan....

Erdogan said that

I hate that a Muslim is the leader of Christian England's capital, but come on please

>elected.
The democracy electing anyshit meme must die. Nobody gets elected. We name people.

Sure he did, Mohammed.

Remember that time when Princess Diana, the next in line to be Queen, was fucking musdslimes? She's had at least two Paki lovers, Khan and Fayed, probably many more. Their future queen was literally taking Muslim cock on the regular.

lol

>Your princess
>Taking Paki dick

Pick two

People in London retard.

ALLAHUAKBAR.

Join the club

Welcome Muslim
British is multicultural country
Muslim, Indian, Chinese, and African should go London

She's also seen as a role model for British women everywhere.

who is that semen demon on the left

It will be our turn soon I guess

Haaha where did you flee from, cuckboy? Here's to hoping the Japs purge their country of the weak western deserters

His Underage daughter....no matter how much your Moorish blood calls out for it , resist the urge.....!

BASED

Those nails need some serious touching up.

I'm not into makeup or nails tbqh and I think it's mostly unnecessary on a woman, but I have annoying amounts of OCD. If you're going to have something unnecessary at least make sure it's well maintained and well groomed. Flaking nails like that are so slobbish.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(you) fuck off leaf

the stupid white chubby cucks in the picture piss me off more than the mudslime

It's all over lads.

It's undeniable that this muslim is the mayor of london. That he was elected by British people is debatable.

What's so funny, fatboy

Will this attract more muslims and rapefugees to London?

naturally

She would've never been Queen, that's not how it works.

London is Muslim City
British is Muslim Country

>yfw London gets nuked in a few years when it consists of 99% negroes and pakis

ha yeah. they won't be so smugly satisfied when akbar guts their kids in a couple decades.

Does anyone else consider it acceptable to lose London at this point to save the rest of the country?

Remember when she rejected Donald trump, calling him creepy? Also, she could never be queen you stupid cunt

>British people

Mudskins

Yes, build a wall around London and make Saudi Arabia pay for it

is Tooting a heavily brown place...?

He's good on TV, personable

The only reason to dislike him is racism

Sup Forums would have voted for Goldsmith "because yellow hair"

Yes. Everywhere in London is mud. Literally everywhere. Tooting certainly.

Why does Sup Forums and some brits hate London's new mayor? Look at his daughters and wife, they are not wearing bee keeper suits.

Research what he did and does, overall he's alright.

t. Ahmed Smith

why would brits reduce themselves to electing a non-native, nasty shitskin?

you'd never see whitey elected in a non-majority white country. why give them the same opportunity?

Because London is literally full of cuckolds

I moved here in November and some of the shit I've seen

No, I consider it acceptable to reclaim London by force. Either the Muslims in the area will be made to evenly disperse throughout the country or deported outright if the populace isn't happy with their presence anywhere they go.

Why did you guys elect Obama?

>literally electing a muslim who calls moderates "uncle toms" for mayor

That's supreme cuckery. Bravo.

wew lad

Hahahhahaha
I applaud

>Why did you guys elect Obama?

Because his opposition were crusty suits who openly wanted to kill all poor white people and continue Bush NWO policy. And despite that, they still managed to get over 40% of the vote.

Taqiyya

I didn't vote for him personally and don't support him, but comparing the UK to the US is a false dichotomy

whites are the NATIVES of Europe. meanwhile the US was build on immigrants. you're literally displacing the native population which has inherent rights to the land.

London has fallen

Sadiq looks pretty smug desu senpai

Secret muslim vs Overt extremist

Try again

Britain YES!!!

See I could give you a pretty fucking solid excuse for why this guy got ithe position as mayore too but you'd probably brush it off with memes.

The opposition was a Jew named goldsmith.

TAKBIR

You can't make this shit up. By the way prepare yourselves with savages get away with rape.

Khan hasn't said anything as extreme as that at all.

manlet paki vs schlomo shekelsteinberg...

it was fun to watch. Enjoy your AIDS now.

>Not on my watch kuffar

I'm sure Sadiq will be very strict on the Muslims rape gangs molesting the White girls in London councils care, don't be so prejudiced

No one gives a fuck about what happens in kings landing, its full of blacks, browns and yellows, they'll all group together and vote against whitey.

>Britkeks

ALLAH ACKBAR!!!

India and Pakistan used to under British rule. Now a Pakistani man rules over Brits in their own capital. Next King or Queen could come from Kenya or Zimbabwe too. If a son of an Kenyan can be The Leader of the Free World, why an African can't be the King of England and Scotland?

British "people"

Caliphate

I'd elect the shit out of her mate

Sup greater Israel.

All is calm and cozy. How is the new holy land?

> Muslim
>literal Rothshild by marriage
Choose your poison.

>a-at least i'm not a j-jew pawn!!

said Cucksworth as Ahmed raped his anus.

>the rightful Muslim clay - Emirate of Al-Moneya and Emirate of Al-Baguette aren't a part of the caliphate.

Nice try, kuffar.

>not even 60% white
>B.BBUT this 70 year old Jew pawn will save us!
Bye bye murika. You retarded rednecks will not be missed

he's handsome. don't deny it.

Prove it nigger

r8 my meme

anyone who's been to London knows that this city is a lost cause. Muslims are literally everywhere.

But still, how can you even consider losing your capital city to a paki manlet. Such a shame

The UK will be part of the caliphate long before the US even begins to "fall".

>>The American people have elected this man into public office

fify

Not very holy here in wales, well in fact most places outside of london and birmingham have yet to see the greatness and insight our prophet (pbuh) brings.

Oh come on now it's all in good fun, you're undeniably owned by jews and now we're absolutely undeniably owned by muslims, right?

That's how this sort of Sup Forums meme banter goes doesn't it? Blowing things out of proportion every single time? Wow dude get that jew dick out of your mouth bro. Wow dude you're circumcised? Holy cuck bro are you what they call the shabbaz goy?

youtu.be/s9ZfMMZIJJM

eh i'll take a level headed muslim over a nigger desu

the mayor has almost no power anyway

Say the jew cuck that allows Christian and other non jew babies to be circumcised.

gr8b8m8

I r8 reality/8

Our ancestors are rolling in their graves. How the fuck did we let the West fall so low that a Muslim, a member of the eternal enemy of Christendom, could rule one of the West's greatest cities?

Race war when? Race war now.

>not even 60% white
Demographics disagree. Bye bye, redneck!

Absolutely triggered