so who had the best career?

for me, it's wade>lebron>melo

LeBron>Wade>Bosh>Milicic>Melo

Wade > > Melo > Lebron

In terms of pure skill and clutchness.

Legacies

Lebron (media will jerk him off) > Wade > Melo

Lebron > literally who are the other two

Probably the guy with 4 MVPs, 3 Finals MVPs, 28,000 points, 7000 assists and 7000 rebounds

>these are the posters you argue with on Sup Forums

Lebron = Wade > Melo
Lebron and Wade have won 2/3 of their rings together and synergized to great heights. Melo is ringless and will remain ringless forever because he choke muh money and muh New York over a good basketball career. In terms of talent Lebron or Wade don't edge out Melo by much, but careerwise you can tell who is the dumbass who made dumb choices and tried to play basketball by himself too much.

Carried by wade in 2 of them.

Yeah melo had a bad career but it's mainly the Knicks fault. I saw him play against the pacers this weak and he's really held back by his team, they're so shit.

Still he makes millions of dollars a year and gets to fuck lala every night so he's still winning in my book.

Melo = Wade > LeBron

LBJ had to team up with superstars to be relevant, while Melo and Wade shined on their own

>thinking it's wrong to choose money over legacy
NBA legacies don't matter, 5 years after lebron or wade retires no one will remember them. The bankruptcy rate for NBA players after they retire is ridiculous. Mello is wise to take a shit load of money to stay on a shitty team. No one cares about a championship ring, you can buy them off of ebay.

Did you watch today's game at all

Game intensity was picking up in the 3rd quarter and he was exhausted. Turnover after turnover in the 4th and he just gives up on playa. Melo is supposedly "uncoachable" and is a total bust. Ranking him anywhere but last is pure delusion

No I didn't see the game today I had work. IDK, his team is pure shit and pretty much provides no support. If you're playing against a half decent team it's difficult to hold the team up by yourself. People make it seem that lebron does that but in reality he has always have a decent team supporting him.

Lebron>everyone else in the draft

He'll be remembered top 5 all time guaranteed. You can't say that for any of the others,especially that fat fuck melo

LeBron >>> Wade >>>>> Bosh >> Melo

>LeBron and the 2007 Cavs
>Decent

It was sad watching the Cinderella story crumble, and an uneventful finals with the Spurs

>leaf

2007 cavs provides better support than the knicks do today

Lebron won one for Cleveland SOOOOOOOOOO

For me, it's lebron. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense if humor

Who was Shaq?

Lol no

Even though Rose is a shit show I'll take him, porzingis, and Noah any time

Even Karl said it, Melo is locker room cancer

kek

Its Lebron > Wade > Bosh=Melo

And its so clear and obvious that any other answer is probably a troll.

Lebron > Pierce > Wade > Melo

>5 years after lebron or wade retires no one will remember them

Le win championships on the backs of Shaq /LeBron man

Yes