Why are kids so cute?

Why are kids so cute?

Because the human brain is genetically predisposed to positively treating the next generation.

because it's how they lure pedophiles

Because most of them are carefree, imaginative and hopeful for the future. We look at this fondly and yearn to go back to that innocent time.

cuteness is literally scientific. every baby animal is pretty damn cute. brain tells you to protect cute, thats why that gorilla loved to have a kitten.

they aren't

because the reality of life has not broken them into a lethargic, pessimistic, sluggish, depressed, alcoholic shard of waste quite yet

my nieces are only 9 and 7, but i already am feeling a pretty strong sexual attraction to the 7 year old

am i in the wrong?

That is really a good question. I formed babby recently and babby is now 3/4 sun old.

Suddenly babbys all over cute. Before never think babby and little kids cute.

babby make lady must be witch, burn. Make spell on mhine hedd.

Yes.
You should wait until she's 12

ok

damn, good call
god she is gonna be SO sexy by then

You gotta get in before they hit double digits tho. That is if your interest in loli is based around the idea of insanely tight hairless, fresh pussy. Past 12 they start to feel not much different from a 16 year old or fit 18 year old.

nah i'm not so much loli, just spotting an early target. would like to make it happen when she's fully developed

Found the pedo

Kek'd

The one looking at you in the mirror.

Children are the reason the human brain responds to cuteness in the first place.

youth tastes so sweet

pedofag cunt

Because it's in your genetics. Your dad was a pervestite, so are you

Children fit into a part of our brain shared with babies of most species. Where disproportionately large heads and eyes drive a maternal or paternal instinct to protect and attract our attention.

The same hormone that makes us want to love and protect is relatively similar to those associated sexual attraction.
It's not uncommon for male fur seals of a lesser role to single out lone pups and rape them. In most cases to death. We're still animals, but leave the raping to fur seals and dolphins.

never ever would rape those beautiful young girls

everything will be beautiful and magical between us

found le pedophile

u wish

molest me desu

Kid

Fucking children anoying pieces of shit

but will they blend?

I only know that they burn

hey, isnt that the kid who tried to sell some criminal his own gun and ended up getting blasted?

Yep that video is supposed to be a fake.