Do Pakis in your cunt get laid?

Do Pakis in your cunt get laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With vulnerable children apparently

no.

no they get beaten

No, most of them are incel nerds who if family is rich, buy a wife from Pakistan.

If family is poor, buy wife from central Asian.

Only with children

Pic related

Yes

There are hundred of white women lining up to satisfy paki men and cucking us(whitebois)

How can we even compete ?

we cant.

>pakis

We don't have pakis, here, only alg*rians

Yes, but they tend to prey on vulnerable young (13-18 year old) girls and ply them with drugs and rides in their car.

t. this literally happened to a lass I know.

What happened next?

You're a Nazi!

>he asks, as he touches himself

Only with children

one roses seller was caught raping a passed out tourist in a disco

oh england

Well...
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

Second-generation Pakistanis are almost universally normies who fuck and drink a lot but don't eat pork, never go to the mosque or wear Islamic clothing but take pride in their Muslim identity in resistance to Islamophobia. They usually marry each other in their early or mid 20s and get good jobs, with a lot of participation in law, medicine, and policy.

Their parents are usually conservative and antisocial.

A beating for the paki.

>the world is like USA

FOY

>*zips back pants*

I never got the outrage over Rotherham. Isn't it good that these immigrants are assimilating and practicing a British tradition?

They try their best to integrate but still get hate

where do you live? west midlands? west yorkshire?

FOY

they all live in fairfax Virginia as well

Not voluntarily

More or less this except we don't "buy" the bride we just meet them through family friends.

So they get raped huh

Nah, they only sell drugs in the capital's streets.

nope, most tend to be autistic shut in virgins or autistically devout muslims

all the pakis i met in germany were a bunch of shy manlet virgins desu pbuh
but they were mostly nice, conservative and religious (in a good way)
i mean if a guy won't drink a drop of alcohol or smoke, has the willpower to pray five times a day and go through all the hassle of getting halal food, while being humble, without giving shit to other people because of their lifestyles, then i respect that

Yeah the Nova-to-Baltimore area is just dominated by South Asians. They're gonna be a huge political force very soon.

Then exchange "presents" worth 100k+

Wtf you have to be serously rich for that. Are you talking about the dowery? That's supposed to be a small gift, for example dad gave my mom a golden chain/bracelet thing. Dads who make suitors give their daughter that much money are either not being very reasonable or are super rich.
Didn't know pakis existed in Germany, but it's exactly like this in America