Hey man I'm drunkn as fuck oldfag and I need to see some hot ass red heads, help me out you fucking fucks. <3

Hey man I'm drunkn as fuck oldfag and I need to see some hot ass red heads, help me out you fucking fucks.

A bit to big brother, but big girls need loving too.

Whatcha drinking tonight, OP? I'm broke as fucking hell and drinking Steel Reserve

Also... when you say "oldfag," that can mean a lot of things on this site. HOW old?

I was drinkiong Scotch Ale 10.3% from the :"Centet of the the Universe" breswingh copmpany. I've purchased this many times.
BTW: I'm in Sterling, VA. and I need weed, soooo you kjnow, just saying that for..... for fun.

To answer your question, I was hanging out on Sup Forums a decade ago or so?

Bumop where are my god damn nude red heads?

Is that you? o.O

Sorry, Virginia user, I've no contacts in that state (not from as far away as Detroit, anyway). I'm wishing you luck in your inebriated endeavors, though.

As for naked women with red hair, I'm checking for others in my files, but there isn't much. For some reason, redheads don't get me going as much... it looks as though these two commercial snippets are all I've got

NP bro, everyone has their own thing. Red heads get me fucking fire shit.

Tape girl best girl

You a Dragon Ball fan?

I fucking love Dragon Ball!!

give dat oldfag something to work with, aren't we all brother here

DB yeah, old school and even some new shit with Trunks, Goten and what not. Gotta keep moving with the times, or you lose, that's why I didn't have kids, slow a person down... but it might be time to spread my jeans, so hitting okcupid and what not. kinda meh, everyone is a prince or princess...
That's good, we're all brothers here, well, from the old school, like coders.... or w/e - she's looking good, maybe a trap, tthose traps are good now too, hard to tell anymore...

anything?
No one likes redheads now/? or oldfags? c'mon you fucks.

here we go.... good stuff

This is some low teir but I appreciate the effort Sup Forums is not even 1/10 of old Sup Forums which I guess kind moved to Sup Forums but with nazis

It's 420 and I can't find weed in VA.