Let your secrets free b

Let your secrets free \b\

I've been fucking my brothers wife since Friday night

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfQZ9VmC2aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why?

my cars mom tried to fonger me in the back of my friend

I've been fucking your wife since Wednesday afternoon.

What?

I fingered my dog in my mom

I've been wifeing my fucking brother since friday night

Friday night my wife fucked my moms dog in her brothers car

I posted my face and asshole on Sup Forums and it haunts me every once in a while

You're an asshole.

I gave my cheating wife herpatituaids.

Once I accidently my sister.

I've wanted to fuck her forever and had a chance and took it

I gave my wife Altoids.

once i accidentally my whole family

Sucks to be you faggot I'm not married

>not anymore

Guess my thread is shit...

Obvious shit thread

After the daughter of a friend of the family told her mother that I was being inapropriate with her I realized that my life was completely over.
Inapropriate is being basically the LOL creepy uncle but never actually doing anything physical.
After I realized that my famiyl would be destroyed, and what it did to my best friend's family I realized that I couldn't actually put the belt around my neck.
I am actually looking for a good place and plan to commit suicide without anyone suspecting anything.

So is waiting a few weeks then OOPS I WAS BITTEN BY A SNAKE a good idea or what?

Lol faggot never was

What exactly did you do?

Regularly fap on cam chat sites with girls of questionable age

I just slept with my mom for the first time ever and I think I just ruined her life. I don't know what to do. I fucked up so hard right now...

what an asshole

I bought cider for a group of girls if the chubby one would show me her tits.

They agreed and I fapped so hard. Cum on the floor infront of them they giggled I walked away happy.

I'm interested in this story

Once I accidentally the whole enchilada

Just rape her since you already fucked up

Go on...

How did it happen?

>have nothing to lose
>doesn't become an hobo acid dealer

You've lost my respect too user

Said some things while drunk that were fairly sexual
Put wang on her head once
Grabbed her ass
That's pretty much it.
She got pissed and threatened to scream rape if I did it again.
I didn't think it was anything more then jokes and would never do anything really. So I took the hint and stopped.
She followed me around and draped herself over me anytime there was a family gathering. I basically kept her at arms distance all of the time and outright went cold on her completely to basically nail the point home. I don't even like sex. It's just that thing that's been forced on me most of my life and that thing I can only joke about.
Anyway. It's in the open and my life's over.

Think I should kill myself? And if so have any ideas on how i can do it without anyone finding out it was suicide?

How does one put a wang on her head and not get beat up by her father?

Also does she want to fuck you now or what?

You can always hire a hit man on yourself.

No I shouldn't. Although she actually went out of her way to elude to wanting something like that to happen.

Do I brew my own acid or am I the middle man? I would like to become a hobo weed grower and eventually eat a shotgun after saving up enough money to make sure a few people I know have more then enough to live on.

So once?

He's got that kind ofpersonality where He'll smile but he'll eventually snap.

I'm hoping he'll show upwith a gun in the next few days.

No. I odn't know what she's thinking.

I'm broke. What am I going to pay him/her with?

Had sex in my ex from middle school/friends bathroom multiple times with different girls

You start as the middle man and work your way up. After a while, you should have enough money for your first batch and keep going until you have enough to pay people so they can brew for you. If this go well you should get enough money for an assistant. He will handle the transportation and tell him to find guys for the resell

Two or three years from now and the machine will run without you doing any work. Enjoy some well deserved vacation

I showered with my 10yo niece earlier today. Have done it several times before also. nothing "bad" happened but still not something i would post on fb or tell my co-workers tomorrow

>Get married
>Wife cheats on me
>She breaks down and admits it
>Too damn in love to divorce her
>She's preggers
>Might be his
>She asks me if it matters
>Tell her no
>7 years later
>Daughter gets in an accident
>She's on life support
>Staring at her unconscious body
>Move over next to her bed
>Sitting there, looking around
>Start pulling on some of the equipment to loosen it up
>She died later that night
>Divorce wife a few weeks later
>She's too heart broken and shocked to put up a fight for anything

Okay,.
Who would I sell too.
And how do I get the supplies?

Long story short.

>I came back home to visit my mom for mothers day.
>Take her out shopping, park, movie and dinner.
>She orders a glass of wine.
>Take her home, dad is away.
>We just talk a bit to catch up.
>She's intoxicated.
>Starts rambling on about my dad and how this relationship is falling apart.
>Didn't know they were fighting.
>I try comforting her by rubbing her back. >She starts getting sexual with me.
>We end up having sex together in the bedroom.
>Both of us are going wild.
>I forget she's my mom and I bust a load in her.
>We cuddle for a bit.
>She starts crying randomly.
>I ask her if she's okay and she tells me she's fine and I should go to my room and sleep.

I'm in my room right now and I don't know why she's crying. I think she might be crying because she's ashamed of what just happened or maybe she's not on the pill. I don't know. I just ruined a good mothers day...

I think you should just forget about it. It'll blow over eventually.

This happened 7 years ago, he's dead now :(
Dad wast alcoholic and drink a lot on weekends
Passed most of the time around the house
I was 14, just me and him
Notice he's passed out again but hard
I'm horny and curious.
I sucked his dick and pushed the tip into my asshole, hurt like hell. Never again
Pic semi-related

I can't tell you that would be illegal

> I think she might be crying because she's ashamed of what just happened or maybe she's not on the pill. I don't know
tip: it's not the second option.

I cant this is it
i cant continue with my life after this

Honestly I think you're over reacting. Sounds like it's just a small mistake. Its not like you raped or molested her. If anything defend yourself and say she wanted it. Blame it on her.

>it sounds like a small mistake
>hey Sup Forums let me tell you about the time I put my dick on my nieces head

I can't.
It would destroy her,

Well that's a bit comforting to know but I feel like shit still. I hate seeing my mom cry and especially when I know its my fault. Fuck!

maybe another good dicking would make her feel better? fuck the sad right out of her

Haunts all of us

Damn \b\ros

Some secret ass shit... So since I got called an assholes for fucking my sister in law does it make it better that he died a month ago and make it worse that I'm in a relationship?

It is a small mistake if you believe it is.

How old is she? If she's young then just say she wanted it. Blame it on her curiousity or youthfulness or something. It won't hurt or destroy her. Not like its wrong to be curious.

Thanks for the solid advice...

i hate

a dicking got you into this, a dicking cant really make things worse. why not give it a shot?

>girls of questionable age
how questionable? Which site?

Loosen it? I doubt you did much to cause death

Probably, I loosened everything in hopes it would fuck something up or something would pull enough to stop working.

Figured pulling the plug would look sketchy as shit.

Omegale or whatever

Was kinda waiting for this type of thread, so might as well
>i was 8, cousin 9 (male)
>we were at his place, playing and fooling around like kids would
>He decided it'd be funny to show his dick
>nope.jpeg
>i told about it to his sis, she didn't care
>so i went back to his room, he wanted to see mine
>i was fucking nervous, gave in to peer pressure
>we started to touch one another
>get called for food so we stopped
>in the night, we were sleeping in the same room, same bed
>he decided we should play more
>he grabbed my crotch
>we undressed slightly, so our dicks poked out
>he pushed me under the covers
>told me to lick his so i did
>wtf am i doing.gif
>he told me to flip, so we 69'd
>we climaxed but since we were kids no jizz came out.
>we dried off saliva and went to sleep
>fast forward 9 years
>go to other cousin's wedding
>visit him on your way back from the wedding
>he completely forgot about it

Omegle, chat roulette, chat roukettka, chat alternative. I've visited single digits before

bmpp

He didn't forget he just didnt want to fuckin talk about it and leave that shit dead

I jerked off with my fiance's little sister's panties last night

bmps

Did sexual stuff with neighbour girl. We were both about 6 and had no real clue what we were doing. But I still think of it to this day

had me at this

Told my female cousin I wanted to sleep with her and she responded with... "I know"

who gives a fuck if it would destroy her, little dickhead ruined your life so take her down with you

I cum in food and feed it to attractive female coworkers.

It gets my dick so hard if they're visibly enjoying it. On a few occasions, I've had to rush off to the bathrooms and jerk it so I don't explode in my pants.

i have a diaper fetish. i'm wearing one right now and trying to find something fun and little to do.

I made out with and fingered a 9yo when I was 16

when I was 9 I fucked my baby sitter

Story time user

I am madly in love with a girl who has moved in with my girlfriend and I. It's only been a couple days and I'm crazy with passion and desire and I don't know what to do but keep flirting. I don't think I can ever have her but it's so much more than lust. She's so much smarter than my girlfriend and prettier too. And a virgin.

It's frustrating to say the least.

when i was 12 i was in a foursome with my 2 hot cousin and my aunt

Video related, its OP

youtube.com/watch?v=CfQZ9VmC2aQ

school related stories.
i gave and received a handjob from another guy when i was 11. we did it in class (the tables were round and couldn't be seen under) we managed to climax, but were disgusted afterwards and never spoke of it again.

another time I ran up to class after excusing myself from gym class, and jerked off into a girl's cheese sandwich. later i watched her eat it during the break

Where do you live

story isnt that good/exciting, was at the movie theater. she was my sister's best friend.

had a 12 gf when i was 25.

Did anything happened user?

im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister

Did she encourage you? Did she enjoy it?

no. none of that happened. but if anything would have happened, i probably would have banged her on her mother's bed several times (because her mother worked all the time) and cummed inside of her several times at the expense shitting my pants about it after.

but none of that happened.

I asked if it was ok and she said yes. she loved it, gently fingered her for pretty much the whole movie, she was really tight and wet, made out off and on.

dude. you just might have killed your own daughter. what if it wasn't the other guy's?

>She starts getting sexual with me
>I know its my fault

Was it just the once?

So I'm taking it she didn't look like you at all then?

was only time we did it in a theater, but we kissed and fingered 1 other time. I also gave her oral sex a couple times when she was 12/13.

>I've been fucking my brothers wife since Friday night
fk yea he prolly deserves it

>Let your secrets free
They are free though. I've told pretty much all of them to you guys many times over the years.

Sounds hot. She ever do anything to you?

Wins for George!