So i suddenly cant last for more than 2 minutes inside my gf

so i suddenly cant last for more than 2 minutes inside my gf

turning 38 soon and this has never happened to me in my life. ive actually often have had a hard time cumming.

it's been going on for a few months and its getting worse cause i cant help but stress about it now.

is this just getting old or something momentary ? any oldfag can testify ?

buttbump

What about the second time? Is it just as fast?

idk occasionally when my gf is extra wet i cant cum

did she just stop taking the pill because she hit menopause? i get it when my gf goes off the pill

I have same trouble. I cannot last more then 2 minutes inside your Girlfriend either.

depends. sometimes it is, yes.

its like the head of my dick suddenly became way more sentive than it was. i enter her and its like im gonna cum immediately, but i dont. but then yeah, 1 minute or 2 and i just cant hold it. if i just slam away it can be barely 30 seconds...

i was never like that so it kinda freaks me out.

jerking off feels the same mostly. i sometimes get the "feeling im gonna cum immediately but dont" thing, but then it takes regular time to actually cum.

sorry i misread the question ignore me
although it still could be if shes getting less wet with time, there might be little enough friction to still fuck but more friction, friction is more stimulating to men than women (for them i think it kinda hurts)

Sup Forums-tier answer

sounds like you have the opposite problem. i cum too fast.

that was kinda weak actually. you guys can do better.

Why do you care faggot just go play your counterstrike or cod or wow goffat

Might just be getting into a rhythm with your gf.

also been pretty much exausted for 1 full year and we dont fuck as often so could be just that.

kinda freaks me out it FEELS differently though ...

Hmm, strange. Im going to need pictures of your gfs ass with your cum inside her to help you get to the bottom of this

shitty screencap. best i can do buddy.

Yeah this shit happened to me not long ago. Lasted a couple of months and then went back to normal. Dont know what the fuck it was tbh. Im 32.

good to know man. glad it came back for you. thanks.

Yeah mate. I was getting down about it, but one day it just went completely back to normal. Ive been married 10 years and always been fairly consistent the whole time.

yeah i didnt care too much about it at first but it's been dawning on me lately. we got 2 kids so its already hard to find time for sex, so cumming like a 16yo virgin when we do is kind of depressing.

ah well, hopefully a stress/exaustion thing that'll get better ...

Eat better, start jogging, and when you jack off grip your dick a bit tighter than normal.
Try and sleep a bit better too, lay off the booze, etc.

noice

Hmm, i see you problem. Your gf has an amazing ass. Solution, pound it repeatedly until you cum dust.

You're welcome.

Sounds pretty much exactly what happeed to me. Maybe its hormone changes or something. The only thing i had been doing differently was id started working out not long before it started. But yeah, it will go away dude just give it a few weeks.

not an oldfag but im 19 and have been with my gf for about 6 months and havent really had this problem

when i was 16-18 banging other girls i would have this problem but once i settled down with a qt3.14 shit got easier so for me it was weirdly mental

if this isnt it then just get head from her and nut fucking fast from that which she should be pleased with then bang for an eternity

ive done the opposite. too much work and barely any exercice in a year. writing it down its pretty obvious really ... lack of sleep + no exercise + stress = no stamina and low hormones.

this could be purely physical too. penis/vag chemistry y'know. i know i used to cum much faster with some girls than others.

weirdly enough i dont cum as fast from her mouth. her vag though, 3 strokes and i feel like im gonna explode these days ...

sick double dubs

maybe shes super tight and you pump too fast who knows

build up in strokes and think of other shit

i mean, we've been fucking for years but could definitely be her vag tightening. youngest kid was born 3 years ago so she could be recovering her young pussy by now.

Did you got fattier or had any routine change lately?

So, stop and pull out for a few moments, then go back in. You might need to do this a bunch of times before you can stay in for a while, but you don't need to pound away at her constantly.

Is it foreshortening, or is that hand man-size?

Google Kegel exercises. The are a bundle of muscles after your prostate and bladder that get slacker with age, I'm 38 too and started to feel this too, but do these for a few days it it'll make a huge difference.

You are 38 and still on Sup Forums.

Kindly fuck off?

Go buy an RV and enjoy what we can never have, you dolt.

Started or stopped any medications recently? Anti-depressants? Statins? Blood pressure mess?

Pee on a pregnancy test.

I'm serious.

If it comes up positive, you have testicular cancer. If it doesn't, you can continue hunting for answers.