Drug virgin here

Drug virgin here
What should I try first b?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4500878/Man-high-PCP-caught-masturbating-Lincoln-Tunnel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start at the top and work down...

Alcohol is the best start.
If you want something illegal do weed if you want a mind trip of if you want a body drug to cocain.

top of what ?

Try weed first, then branch out into psychedelics, MDMA and maybe cocaine. Stay away from prescription drugs, opiates, and meth, and never inject anything.

Try these dubs

fucking dummy
this is how you get dubs

bitch nigga dis is

Why not presciption drugs?

eat shit I was just warming up

feast your eyes on this get

Why don't you just get dubs like this?

amateurs.....

Sure fuckboi, watch this

just smoke some pot dont be weird

Weed. Just smoke weed and have a beer. You'll b set. maybe put on some Clutch, or Sleep and enjoy.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

post after post after post after post after post after post after post and this nigger gets the dubs
fuck this fucking gay website

I have tried sleeping too much

Start with Fentanyl

also, dubs

PCP. It's got a real mellow comedown too, it'll be fine for a first time thing.

They're expensive and addictive, and the highs they offer aren't very stimulating. Every time I take acid, I learn something about either myself or somebody close to me. It's an introspective journey, while Xanax basically just puts your mind into a cocoon

>PCP
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4500878/Man-high-PCP-caught-masturbating-Lincoln-Tunnel.html

ur just mad because you dont have his power

check em

Dis thesu.

God damn it.

Enough playing around.
I'm getting my get.

dance with tina

Why can't atheists get dubs?

Why?

Being a quite conscientious person, that sounds fine

I'm doing coke this summer for the first time with my Roommate, any tips?

checkem m8s

LOOK AT ALL THIS FAGGOTS

Dont lick his anus

You ABSOLUTELY MUST do your first rail through a rolled up $100 bill. This is essential. It's like eating the heart of your first deer kill.

mfw I cant get even pleb dubs

OFF BY ONE FUGGGG

REDEEMED WITH DOUBLE DOUBLES FUCK YESSS

stay away from opioids as they're highly addictive. try coke, weed, x, alcohol, benzo

double dubs, so blessed

Let's get it boys

I would even put benzos pretty low on the list.

Last hurrah.
>People of Earth, lend me your energy!

GET.

EAT Shit

why not opium bro?

Can I buy it from the US gov?

Straight opium is delicious, definitely worth how expensive it is, but the sad thing is it's almost impossible to find. 99% of all opium flower that makes its way into the US is made into heroin

A huge cock

This tbh

White
Black
or Brown ?

Try em all

Jk, black

I didnt eat the heart of my first deer I shot...

white if you're black
black if you're white

you must do....
phenobarbital.
vallety of the dolls.

Then you have forever silenced the roar of the First Hunter within you.

I can feel nothing but pity.

>first drug experience
>barbiturates

Jesus Christ we're not trying to ruin the guy here.

Kill your self

and thren eat your heart

chekd
How does that ruin the guy?

ketamine would be nice, depending on the op's preference, if they like that sort of buzz, it's superlative.

the valley of the dolls was taking the piss.imo , barbs are kak.didn't get much when I was prescribed them.

ket, however..

them trips finally

OP if you don't start with weed or ecstasy you're a cuck bitch

I'l fuck your momma

start with high caffeinated shit. shoot back four of those 6 hour energy shots. Caffeine high's are really weird but it's really something different. Obviously don't do this too often. Next you could try Marijuana, get yourself an quarter ounce and roll out joints 1 gram fat, dont use zigzag papers as they have asbestos as an ingredient that makes the paper. Next try ecstasy, 1 to 2 pills for the first try, try to be in a good mood, everything will feel just great. don't get hooked. Now if you're thinking about getting serious do mushrooms, about 3 - 4 grams to yourself. Be sure to have helpful reliable friends near by to help you when you need it, you will be enlightened so quickly you wont be able to comprehend whats you from this world manifested of space and light. Alot of people drink but I advise drinking against large amounts of alcohol. However whiskey is a good parter with ecstasy and marijuana. If you need a beverage for shrooms make it with a tea, any tea just as long as you like it. Be safe, responsible and don't do dumb shit. You're an adult just like the rest of these humans. Enjoy your trips into the unknown adventurer.

I fucked both of your dads and your baby sister nigga

Chek'd!!!

Barbiturates can be pretty intense. I would recommend alcohol or weed first before trying anything that intense

>all that leaf
>looks wet as fuck

Dude you got ripped off hard. You paid for at least a gram of water and leaf. Weed should look like this

No that's before trim and cure i didn't have anything else so i posted it

Oh, you grew that night?

Nevermind, carry on. Probably still shouldn't clip the nug from the stem before it's done curing, but what you're doing still works.

Drugs are shamanic tools. The reason psychoactive drugs work is they mimic chemicals which are already present in the brain, which means all the effects of these drugs can be achieved through a combination of meditation and biofeedback. While I wouldn't discourage you from using psychoactive drugs, I think it's important that you be able to achieve the same effects first without the drug, so that you develop the discipline necessary to handle the altered state of consciousness. If you want to see what happens when an unprepared person experienced ego-death, do a search on YouTube for "salvia freak-outs."

When you're ready, you should take the heroic dose. Every psychoactive drug has a different heroic dose, but each does the same thing: achieving ego-death and allowing you to pass through the golden chrysanthemum for a visit with the self-transforming machine elves. Neuroscientists have become quite interested in the machine elves in recent years because the description of them as jewelled, self-dribbling basketballs is remarkably identical from person to person. There's a hypothesis that it's your brain's attempt to visualize the perception of the part of your brain responsible for manufacturing representational reality. In any case, a visit with the machine elves is a universally transformative experience, and people are always different thereafter.

I tried DMT without reading about it first, and to see dozens of others describe the exact beings I saw on my trip freaked me out more than the trip itself. I have come to the conclusion that there exists an entirely separate plane of existence, parallel to this one, that we can access with our minds.

Yeah nah, psyches are where it's at.
But make sure you do reading on them, its basically a pre-requisite for most psyches to understand how they work and how to use them to achieve understanding. Psyches arnt drugs as much as they arnt as harmful or addicting as research chemicals.

Righto Terence, I'm guessing you would recommend the poor chap 5dgisd for his first experience too?

Eh why not, if he doesn't appreciate them at that point, he probably never will.

definitely inject smack into your testicles

Cocaine

/Thread

shrooms