So.. I hate having to come to you faggots for advice.. but it's came down to that

So.. I hate having to come to you faggots for advice.. but it's came down to that.

So. I've slowly grown attached to an acquaintance of mine over the past year or so. We quickly became friends after her and her husband divorced.

I have not been too shy about makin moves at her. I usually tend to make it pretty transparent that I like her and am attracted to her. Unfortunately she never really returns any of the same compliments... but she doesn't brush them away either. We talk almost constantly and definitely enjoy each other's company. I like to think in my head that were not together because she has kids (which I'm also very close to) and a semi recent divorce.

The down side is that she's been talkin to her ex husband again. And of course I've made it pretty clear that I'm not happy about it. She doesn't seem to care.

I guess the question here is how long should you wait for the woman you love? Or should I just figure out how to move on and accept that she has had me friend zoned and just accepts my advances to boost her low self esteem?

Other urls found in this thread:

oglaf.com/cyrano/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friend zone doesn't exist. She just doesn't seem attracted to you. Move on.

Rape her, kill the ex husband, and kidnapp the kid.

The friendzone doesn't exist and that woman doesn't owe you shit. If feelings aren't mutual you need to move on

>I guess the question here is how long should you wait for the woman you love? Or should I just figure out how to move on and accept that she has had me friend zoned

Heres the Straight dope user, Its gonna sting but the reality is you are her emotional tampon.
I bet she tells you all about the trails and tribulations of her ex, and makes sure to report to you about recent conversations with him ect.
In her eyes you are her girlfriend..
Ditch the bitch, explain that you are not looking for friendship and need more than just a Friendgirl in your life and the way things are going you can see she expects you play second cheese, and its not happening.
Your being a Fucking Cuck Bro, Shes Cucking you.
You have all the pain in the ass obligations of being her BF without any of the sexual repayment.
Find another girl who wants your dick straight off the bat.

What do you mean it doesn't exist? If she wants you around and likes you.. but doesn't wanna fuck you.. that's friend zone.

You're right, she doesn't owe me anything.

The only way I know of how to get over someone is to find someone else. But they're usually very far between so I'm sure I'll be upset for many months to come. The problem is we talk constantly. So I'm gonna have to be like bye Felicia I can't talk to you anymore cuz I love you. And it will make everything weird because of course we have a lot of mutual friends. And she'll hate me for screwing up a "good thing" I'm sure. Ugh. Bitches. Claims she's not shallow at all. Ha

Why am I at all suprised to see this in a feelz thread?

You're half right. She doesn't use me as a shoulder to cry on. And she does not complain to me about her ex, other than the occasional mention of him. She knows I don't like him, and she actually is really trying to hide that she's been talking to him more lately. It's more that I feel like I'm a safety net for her. But yeah, I am being cucked.

Just because someone likes you in the traditional way doesn't mean at all they HAVE to fuck you. That thought testifies to a really low self esteem on the one hand and narcism on the other.
And yes, of course I can relate when it comes down to feelings which aren't mutual. I said you need to move on, not that it will be easy. If you ask me the situation is already weird as it is, so why prolong the inevitable? You can either choose between long lasting pain or short lasting pain. It won't be easy but hey that's life. I for example still think about past breakups and it still hurt, there is not a easy solution to this

Lol message her saying "why haven't we had sex yet?" and when she tells you some bull shit just say "well I don't really want to talk to you if we're not gonna fuck, bye" there is a large chance if she really doesn't have anyone else in her life like you, she will bang you just to get your needy attention seeking ass back to boost her self-esteem and treat you like shit again But hey at least now you get to bang her too

>It won't be easy but hey that's life. I for example still think about past breakups and it still hurt, there is not a easy solution to this
I think we've all been there, and If anyone hasnt I envy you.
I have had to next a handful of girls I really liked over the years, you know, as an OldFag at 36 i still think about friend girls I had when i was 21 and wish it could have ended been different.

Thank goodness they pixelated that penis, otherwise this webm might be considered offensive.

I can relate OP. I wish you all the best in figuring out what to do, I know it hurts.
Just try not to rely Sup Forums, that will make you even more bitter in the long run

I don't think it can be simplified to either friend zone, low SE, or this is the woman you love. To test this out, the mentality will be very important ~ be the strong willed man who is unshaken by petty comments and actions, worship her as a divine being that you must dynamically believe exists, and stay consistent until you have perfected the formula, and realize it can or cannot carry on.

Move on user. Women can detect desperation a mile away and are repulsed by it.

Don't burn your bridges though - you may have a chance to bang after you find another hottie. Your only hope is to turn the table.

I probably couldn't even fuck her anyways. Every time I go to have sex I just get super nervous and insecure and go soft and embarrassed. It's cool. I got a small dick and wouldn't be able to please her anyways, she ain't that innocent.

Because of that I don't even want sex, I just want kissing and touching and cuddling.

We got drunk and slept (just slept) together one night. She was backing her ass into my crotch 5 minutes after not telling me to try anything. Ha. Can narrow it down to the exact 5 minute window I fucked it all up.

And now you're in a feels thread. Should probably just kms lol

This happened to me 3 hours ago.

>girl I've known for 8 years (and who is well aware I want to fuck) comes over to hang
>says she's tired and wants to go home, as she gets in the car says I can come over
>moving to a new country in 4 weeks, never see this girl too much anymore and thinking I'm getting signals
>go over
>she's in bed, it's dark
>get in bed with her, cuddle
>start rubbing tits, eventually finger
>take off pants
>"user no, we can't"
>wtf
>"8 years of friend zone really?"
>got up and left

That's the literal definition of beta.

>I guess the question here is how long should you wait for the woman you love?
>Love

Nigga what? You not in a relationship with her...why you love her?

Yeah.. that's what happens you when spend 4/7 days of the week with someone for 6 months and enjoy the fuck out of it

fag
You ruined it yourself
Been in that position a lot of times, they love it when you do it, even though they say they can't, they actually want to do but they need a reason to do it. No girl likes to feel like a slut, but they sure love to act the part. Never pull out your dick and try to put it in. Always always always pull out your dick and rub it on top of her pussy/clit or between her legs if you're going from behind lying down. Guaranteed she'll say no dont put it in, and that's when you say I'm not putting it in. Right here don't even explain yourself unless she asks, and when she asks she not giving you a WTF are you doing then response, she give you oh I know what you're doing but I'm going to ask anyways cause I want this to happen, but she wants to be able to say one thing lead to another. Remember no girl likes to be reminded that she's a slut

Yeah you probably should man, with that kind of self-esteem, I think you'd be doing all of us a favor

Closer to Beta than Alpha, yes.

Someday I'll turn my life around and maybe have some self esteem. But facts are facts and certain things you're just born with. Hard to call it low self esteem when you put it like that.l

I had been interested in a girl for years. She had a boyfriend and I had a few girlfriends as well but every time I broke up I just started thinking about HER.

She broke up with her boyfriend a year ago and we talked a lot. We had been close before the break up. Finally I told her how I feel and we spent a good time talking about it. In the end she said she did not want to start anything with me because she could not take it if something went wrong and we could not be friends anymore.

Well I tried but it just did not work out. I had feelings, she did too but she made it way too complicated. Slowly we just drifted apart and I have not been talking or thinking about her for half a year until I saw this post.

BUT it is awesome that I finally got to chance to tell her. A huge weight lifted of my shoulders and I do not have to worry about if me and her could be a thing or not. It is time to move on user!

If I have to move on.. what do I tell her? I know I can't just full blown all cards on the table ultimatum her (blah blah I love you pick me or bye, which is obviously bye). Or what just tell her I like her and if it's not mutual I need to quit talking to her.

>We quickly became friends after her and her husband divorced.
>after

>where you went wrong

" which is obviously bye" that really sums it up.

It is exhausting to be in that situation not knowing. I do not think you can win her over but that is just me talking about my experience.

Do you think you can just be friends? I sure did try but it just did not work out for me.

You're a nice guy and you have helped her but to me that is just what it is going to be. Think about what you want. What would you like your relationship to be with her. Tell her how you feel. Make her understand. After that you will know what will happen.

We've been friends, but it's good for her. Miserable for me. Just gonna tell her how she knows how I feel about her and that I can't do it anymore and I'll never move on if we keep in constant contact.

so you never heard of tongue? Getting kinky with toys? Dude there are plenty of way to get a girl to orgasm even with a small dick. Don't just stick it in and expect her to have a good time unless you have godly stamina

That is probably for the best. Like I said it is exhausting to be in that situation when you are close but not close enough. It is gonna suck for some time but I am sure you know how these things go.

You are in charge of your own happiness. One day you and I will find someone who to share that happiness with and it will be awesome. Good luck to you. ;)

Sure there are other ways to get a girl off. But why be with a guy that has to use a plastic Dick when Jamal over here has a real one?

A girl I used to do, tried to put me in that position and I straight up told her Nah, fuck your relationships, I'm a do what I do, and if you don't like how I feel or how I behave around you then you can just stop talking to me altogether. Notice how I don't say it's my way or I leave. I say it's my way but you're feel go about yourself anytime you like. She still takes the D to this day. Boyfriend or not

Free to go about*

>the friendzone doesn't exist
>mfw these retards show up everytime

oglaf.com/cyrano/

So she's been talking to her ex. If He's the father of her fuckin kids then that's a good thing! If he wasn't a fucking wife beating Wanker then hey maybe they'll sort there shit and get back together which would be great for THEIR kids! Yeah sucks for you, but if your the third wheel in their family well tough shit.

Jeee OP maybe she's not interested the sooner you accept that the better off you are

How are you too retarded to speak correctly but still remember to breathe?

Not even gonna read. Just going to give you the truth.

She's not that into you. Move on. Moving on is the best thing you can do, for her and for yourself.