Tell me things you've seen people wouldn't believe

Tell me things you've seen people wouldn't believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Hammett#Personal_life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I saw a brief period where free speech flourished online.

herpes on fire out side the uranus cluster

I was 5 years old. I got to see Arnold Schwarznegger campaigning in my state for Governor.

First time I took acid, I saw a giant blackwidow the size of a basketball sitting on my shoulder with a cheshire cat grin. Everyone says I'm full of shit because acid isn't like that blah blah blah, but it fucking happened so suck my dick

I saw the Yakuza descend upon foreigners and demand they leave the town immediately.

reels? greentext plz

Lol how old are you now?

I've seen a man eat his own head.

saw my neighbors fucking at night througfh an open window. They fucked for like 15 minutes only in missionary position!

This

Almost 22.

Did you boo them?

no you didn't. enjoy the fake attention

I tried fapping while watching them and it was just to boring.

see. typical faggot shit like this.

The attention is real, the purported events are not.

I saw a naked ghost

Why are people shitting on the missionary position? That's the one I've always wanted to try. Lots of skin contact, easy access to tits, can kiss what's not to like?

virgin detected

i was coming home from work at around 5am on a sunday morning riding my motorbike . I looked up and there was a massive fire ball above me . I pulled over and watched it for a few minutes . In films they streak across the sky but not in reality . It was fuckin massive and the tail was flame rather than as you would think smoke . No-one around me seemed to notice or cared to look up and drove past oblivious. It was surreal in that i felt like the only person on the planet with vison beyond the immediate . It was 1998

its really hard to jam your fingers in her asshole in the missionary

>Be me in Japan.
>Living the drifter/isweariamnothomless life with some friends from home.
>Don't speak a single word of Japanese.
>Run into a bunch of foreigners in some random ass small town.
>There's a festival and we take part in the revelry.
>Japanese all leave and go to bed.
>We collectively decide to keep partying.
>Climb some tower that was erected for the festival. Made of logs and shit.
>One Japanese dude is with us, he speaks English. Clearly the town drunk.
>We play drinking games on top of the tower for an hour or so.
>A dozen plus fancy ass cars pull up from different directions at the same time.
>Men get out in various states of dress (from suit and tie to nightgown).
>Jap dude with us starts freaking out as they surround the base of the tower.
>He's whispering to us "Japanese mob, Japanese mob, Japanese mob!"
>His English is shit so I clarify, "Yakuza?"
>He covers my mouth with his hand, "DO NOT SAY THIS!"
>The demand we descend the tower immediately.
>Tell us to leave the town.
>Look around for my friends and they are already gone.
>Try explaining to the men that I have to find my friend.
>Jap bro grabs me and pulls me away "We find later! We go now!"
>We go down some alley and sit there for a while.
>Jap bro practically hyperventilating the whole time.
>He eventually leads me back to my friends.
>Scandinavian guy lets us stay in his hotel room.
>He kisses me on the lips when we go to sleep.
>This is the first bed I've slept in in 3 weeks.
>I don't say anything and go to sleep.

I've posted this before. I saw a man get shot in the head. Shit was not cash... the way he dropped gave me chills man

saw slugs fucking on a snot string hanging off a stop sign.

I saw a UFO

LIKE IT WAS THAT HARD TO FIGURE OUT WAY TO GO!

not a virgin detected

its ok to bang home from behind from time to time but people who know what they are doing like to look at the results and gauge the reaction to make a show of it , we ruin women for you fucks , if they arnt left tingling for 15-20 minutes then they were just a spunk bag to drop your load into

Lol he ran for governor back in 2005 didn't he?

pretty sweet. here is my weird space thing... one night in DC - my gf cut her eye or something and we had to walk to the ER. DC at night in certain parts is just fucking dead. cold and lifeless. air is crisp as fuck - think it was late september. I look up, and I see three stars in a perfect fucking triangle. bright as fuck. Seems completely impossible. Wonder if I'm seeing aliens. or some weird military craft. just amazed stand there for like 30 minutes outside while waiting at the ER. get wrapped up in GF drama forget about it.

Remember years later - I guess it is actually something that happens. just weird star alignment.

>just a spunk bag to drop your load into
ok with this

Your virgin detector is broken.

I don't quite follow what point you're trying to make.

Wiki said 2003 was when he started his first term so. I guess I would have been 7 or 8 at the time.

nah his dad will only fuck him from behind.

excellent story.

Missionary is great, tf you talking about?

In my timeline donald trump is president.

A shooting star it showed up out of no where and after 1.5 seconds it dissapeared

saw new key on sisters key ring

took it to lowes and made a copy

counldnt figure out where it went to

look into her gps and found an address for a Jason?

skipped school and went there

nigger house

nigger computer

sister with a giant black cock between her tits spooge on her face

emailed to entire family

sister moved out later that week

best day of my life

women talk , you can have a rep as ok or you can walk the streets knowing theres circle of friends who know know your a dick god , they also come back for seconds so us ugly bastards get a round 2

I witnessed a man jerk off infront of us twice, covered in his own shit and blood with shit and blood smeared all over the walls of his apartment

I'm not interested in that anyway. Just give me one good one to wife. I"m not learning the kama sutra to please some skank.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Of couse user ... of course....
>t. underage

rocks you about a bit i know

i live inland and theres low pressure sodium lights everywhere , look up and you see fuck all

at the sea in the middle of wales , walking the dog on the front drunk , for some reason i slowly looked up and before me was everything , just everything , stars idd never seen before , the entire sky scattered and brimming with lights . My jaw dropped and couldnt get my breath . Went and got the girlfriend and walked her ( moaning like a cunt ) to the same spot and told her to slowly look up . She said simply ``wow`` . Never seen the milky way before or since .

NIGGAH I AM 22

I watched the International Space Station wheel overhead, a pale pinprick of light tearing through the constellations in the early evening; and I stood, humble, realizing the immensity of human history that lay behind me, and the fathomless future that lay before.

We propelled ourselves to the moon; we have plumbed the depths of the oceans. What remains? I remember, staring up at the ISS, thinking that we had gone toe the farthest distances we could hope. And yet, there is so much more to explore: the space between the atoms, distances so small that you must use the Planck length to describe them, distances so insignificant that they can hardly be said to exist.

We will, eventually, possess mastery over the elements. From hydrogen alone we will synthesize all the elements that constitute our cosmos. And whether this ability will sow the seeds of abundance, or want, we won't know until it is done.

Like tears, in rain?

when I was 12 or 13 I saw a guy suck his dog off. It wasn't in some alley or anything it was in his front yard. Dog had a huge red cock and the guy was just going at it sucking it. Traumatized me at the time now I very much enjoy people sucking dog cock.

Dried, crusty tears

I took shrooms and went cycling, then the road looked like a cartoon for a few seconds, it was amazing. I normally don't really get visuals on shrooms, but that was awesome

My black friend came to class once

ok ok, I do have to admit, I was tripping lsd in the desert once with a friend and my gf. I was on 100μg they on 150μg. We had been seeing bugs in the tent all night, yet every time I got close enough with the flash light they ran off... etc etc... our last morsel of food was an apple. they both took a bite and passed it to me.
Upon inspection I saw a huge gleaming black widow esq spider. Shiny and horrible it crawled across the red. I asked aloud and shakily if my partners saw the spider. they confirmed it was real and I preceded watch the creature for a few moments to come to confirm the reality to freak the fuck out and throw the apple.
I commented on how shiny the demon was, and my friend said, "shiny? He was hairy and brown" gf asked if we were talking about the centipede on the apple.
I was only on 1 tab. anything is possible with more. I take back my earlier comment

I've heard of some sick fetishes in my time, but you brother, are just fucking disgusting.

Saw a humpback whale breach 4 1/2 times in a row.
>Waiting for a flight at Kapalua Airport
>waiting outside because the view is fantastic. You can see Molokai and Lanai.
>Humpback whale shoots out of the water maybe 200 yards off shore
>huge splash
Cool.jpg
>never see that before
>hear a deep whoomp sound all the way up at the airport.
>whale breaches again
Fuck ya.jpg
>whoomp
>Breaches again
Hell yes.jpg
>whoomp
>Breaches again!
Unreal.jpg
>whoomp
>breaches one more time but didn't have near the height of the previous 4. I think it was tired tbh
Applause.gif

this.

That's not possible

I've seen Sup Forums count to 10 once

Pfft. Missionary is just a position. This is my real fetish.

yeah - I used to live in the desert. had to house sit once way the fuck out - no lights nothing but stars - it is mind blowing. I don't think people really know what we have given up by embracing technology. I mean - it is a good choice we made, but somethings have been lost.

>What remains

We still lack even basic knowledge about the bacteria that live in our body. There are oceans of shit we don't know.

wtf man, that is crazy

thank you sir

Please help my gofund me

I was driving once in Iowa - I was visiting and a friend smoked me up, and we started driving to a party. We drove for about an hour and half - when we got there, the party was over. We turned around, and within 15 minutes we were back. It made no fucking sense. We both lost about an hour of time somehow, in the corn fields of iowa.

Did your butt hole hurt for no apparent reason?

People drive slow when they're stoned

To see the stupidity of man go to a concert . 10 thousand people all watching a concert through the lens of phones as they record it and not seeing the concert for what it really is right under there nose , live , in the flesh presented for them . To double it up they never watch it back anyway so it was all for nothing .....

we weren't that high man - and we were doing like 80 mph to get our asses out to that party.

I did think that maybe - my friend came out a year or two after that, and thought maybe he was just driving me in circles out there or something while he figured out if I wanted to fuck or not. Then when I said no, he was like - ok were out here. That was the excuse I made up to cover for whatever the fuck happened.

I saw Miley's beaten bloody corpse in the trunk of a car in an LA parking structure. I worked for some really fucked up people - I thought I was crazy, because I saw her a year or two later on TV. I know it was her in the trunk. But I see her on TV. I dunno - you said shit people wouldn't believe, but that is what I Saw.

Under fucking rated

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

not really, it was the obvious fucking answer.

>herpes on fire out side the uranus cluster

that is under rated

Saw my friends girlfriend at the time underneath me as I raped her!

Why'd he kiss you

God.

mine too, putting hands under the ass and just pound away is great

This one time I saw a guy seeding torrents.

What is currently the website with the most free speech? Assuming its not this one because SJWs

The one where you saw the sadness in his eyes?

>Deployed to Afghanistan
>8 months in, tired of all the shit
>on usual patrol route and see a kid
> this little shit head is a regular and he is quite the bastard, his dad is taliban and sends him out to do annoying shit like throw dead rats,and rocks during the day.
>kid is about 6, has a brother who is about 4 I assume.
> kids come running out when they see patrol coming by
>older kid does he's normal shit starts throwing rocks and what not
>I see this little brother of his standing behind him pick up a used tied off condom
>kid pops that fucker in his mouth and starts chewing on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Hammett#Personal_life

I was telepathically connected to the Sirius star system and got some infos about cosmogony etc.

when i was 6, i saw hitler slice his penis and he gave the knife a disease of dank pussi xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddxddddddddxxdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Go on...

Post pics.

It happened in July 2015. I was in Amsterdam in a church on Ayahuasca, it was the 12th time I was engaging in this type of ceremony...

Walk into a bathroom in a North Hollywood nightclub in 2005 2 guys were running a train on some girl in the stall,didn't think anything of it just took a piss and left 20 minutes later walks out Lindsay Lohan and those 2 guys.back then no one believed me.

mentioned this in a completely seperate thread but one time I had a person tell me:

>gay people have sex with both genders

LOL I believe it she is a slut. I have a similar story, it was like 1996 maybe 97 but worked at a hotel In Aspen, walked into the bathroom to see a bunch of dudes doing coke and fucking a hot blonde. This wasn't uncommon but minutes later a fucked up snow nosed Goldie Hawn walks out of the bathroom! Very few people believe me. I'm obviously an oldfag.

Bet you had to google it

t. /x/ fag

I know this kind of thing happens more often than people think

I believe you nibba. I've been there

I've seen the first kiss of my neighbour's teen daughter (one year younger than me). I was spying her cause I loved her.

Saw a man mutilated by heavy machinery, the sounds are eery as the bones are broken and skin and clothes are ripped. I don't remember him saying anything, Before there was nothing for the voice to come out of.

lol

I saw a motorcycle accident when I was 12 yrs old, the guy that was riding had the helmet on but the impact force cracked it open and let the brains spill out from there, the woman he was riding with was screaming in pain and after 5 minutes she started drowning in her own blood.
Only thing that surprised me was the amount of blood, the color was pitch black and it made an astonishing contrast with the small fragments of bones that flew over, it looked like a piece of modern art.

>Why I No Longer Ride A Motorbike

A couple of near misses were enough for me...