It's 2AM and I can hear my neighbor's baby crying very loudly very clearly through my closed bedroom window

It's 2AM and I can hear my neighbor's baby crying very loudly very clearly through my closed bedroom window.
I just want to sleep
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuPXymJEldE
youtube.com/watch?v=p09-papi0M0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> go to the neighbour's house
> killbaby.exe
> go to bed and sleep tight, user

Euthanasia son. If the parents ain't gonna put it to sleep, looks like someone's gonna have to.

It's been a solid 45 minutes and it's only gotten louder. I'm very close.

youtu.be/wuPXymJEldE

you wont do it prove us wrong

These assholes have like 5 children all under 10. They're either Mormon or have never heard of birth control.

Shake it fast, watch yo self

Call the police for noise complaint. Hell, they might be raping the baby who knows

Have you seen "God Bless America?"

Pray to tge ghost of Mammy to rectify this tragic situation.

>...she'd call them all white trash, tell 'em it ain't fittin', and finish their shit.

Do this for fucks sake.

You seem mad that they're clearly gettin' some OP.

>set up your 12"ers out the window, and play Yothu Yindi full bore...

smother

Temporary silence for now. With any luck the parents killed the baby and themselves. If it starts up again I'll give the fuzz a ringadingding and watch the fun unfold

I'm remembering this for a rainy day

WELL THAT DIDN'T LAST FUCKING LONG.
Alright fuck these guys, noise complaint it is

Please record it so we can hear the parents get fugged.

Molotov

will cops even bother if it's over a baby crying or should i make some shit up about domestic abuse. it's gone quiet again already but now i just kinda want to fuck with them

this idea gets my dick hard

Record yourself screaming out your window "WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW HEIL HITLER" repeatedly and record their reaction.

My friend, who is 70 years old did this. Played Yothu Yindi full dial, at nieghbours with a shit dog.
Pic utterly related.

>play Yothu Yindi full bore
Do this. Like welfare, Munduwuy demands it.

I have the exact same problem. Baby next door cries thru out the night and I can hear it in my bedroom. I've only lived in New place for a few days so neighbours probably are used to property being vacant.

I also have Yolngu Boy EP by Yothu yindi and LP players :)

i will make an audio file that's just a loop of the nigger gibberish and digeridoo and use that as my weapon of choice

Play this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=p09-papi0M0

Dont lie about it you might cause drama for yourself. Noise complaints are valid. For example if a dog barks non stop and its around a 45 min period its a thing. If a nigger plays his nigger music loud in a parking lot across the street its a thing. Never try to handle it yourself its how you get shot by niggers. They cant even shut their baby up after 45 non stop mins and it picks up again? Thats a fucking noise complaint for sure. That also sounds like neglect. What if that kid is covered in ahit and rashing for 2 days or is sick or something. Also hi its the noise complaint filing user again o/

And also they should move the baby to the other side of the house away from you. Honestly though somethings going on inside imo.