Incessantly using humor to relieve tension that never existed: The Movie

>Incessantly using humor to relieve tension that never existed: The Movie
God this movie sucked.

>bloo bloo bloo everything needs to be serious like muh suicide squad HONKA HONKA

> t. DCuck

D A N C E O F F
A
N
C
E

O
F
F

YOU & ME

You must be fun at parties

S-SHUT UP

>to relieve tension that never existed

This is the most nothing thing I have ever read.

>not a single good action scene in your action movie

Meme off bro

sick movie with great soundtrack + funny and lovable characters

>to relieve tension that never existed

One guy had his wife and killed by the bad guy. One chick is the daughter of the endboss of the Marvel universe. One guy is being hunted by his own pirate band after screwing them over. The villain literally wants to kill everyone on a planet.

>no tension

They're a group of misfits involved in planetary genocide. There is plenty of tension that needs some levity.

>sick movie

Stop being so white

Action comedy is a genre that will never take off. Terrible with zero potential.

It was okay. I give it Marvel/10.

white is right senpaitachi

More proof DCucks are mexicans

>Let's grab the powerful space rock that kills you when you grab and survive because of the power of friendship.

Sorry mastuh!!

Suicide Squad truly
copied the worst parts of this flick

If someone put on GOTG at a party I was at i'd kick there pleb virgin ass till they go crying back to their mom's basement.

The human dude is literally a deus ex machina. Hes half alien. Only reason he lived, just like the villain did when he grabbed it.

>You think the movie is literally good

reddit

>One guy had his wife and killed by the bad guy.
off screen, perhaps in a movie that was not this one
>One chick is the daughter of the endboss of the Marvel universe.
And?
>One guy is being hunted by his own pirate band after screwing them over.
And evading him at every turn
>The villain literally wants to kill everyone on a planet.
Yes, because that happens so often in these movies. Worlds and universe are getting sploded left and right. The hero never saves the say, so we are obviously conditioned to fear for the worst

>they're a group of misfits involved in planetary genocide. There is plenty of tension that needs some levity.
Sure, but it would be nice if Gunn allowed us to feel the tension that SHOULD arise naturally from that situation so that the comedic moments are earned. Instead it's non stop jokes and gags and shtick. Jokes on top of jokes. It's boring as sin.

Sure you would buddy

Ah, the good old deus ex machina. Everybody's favorite storytelling device that is not at all cheap or lazy.

Hate the movie,b ut the shot of whats his names ship blowing up all the little ships is pretty tensionly like the dude being crushed up and junk

There's that word again

please dont man!...please...

I'm sorry you don't understand the use of humor by people as a defense mechanism.

Yes, that's right, even superheroes can be scared shitless.

>Oh no, green lady is floating in the vacuum of space without a space suit. Surely she's a goner
>Nah, dude bro sacrificed himself to save her.
>How noble of dude bro, I'm so sad about his death.
>Nah, he's okay too for some reason
>Oh no, le ebin Tree Man sacrificed himself to save his friends using a convenient power nobody knew he had
>Nah, he's okay. He's just a baby now.
>Oh no, Dude bro grabbed the magic sapphire. And all his friends grabbed him too to show solidarity
>Nah, he's fine. Everyone but the bad guy is fine.
GENIUS

Superheroes didn't write the movie, nor did they purposefully inject the script with saccharine family humor in an attempt to make it less boring for the reddit generation. Some people may react to dangerous situations with humor, but if it's going to ruin the movie maybe you should ease up on it. Some people also film themselves raping children from time to time, that's totally a real thing some real people do in real life, but that doesn't mean you should put it in a movie.

But it didn't ruin the movie at all

Yeah. It was boring and unfun, and that comes from a marvelshill. Fucking Deadpool was better.

Why is this trash flick being spammed so much again
fuck off back to Sup Forums you Sup Forumseddit capeshitter

>he actually believes this

I think you're on to something, it's far better to kill off all your main characters halfway through the movie, then all movies can be 45 minutes long!

Seriously don't post on a film board if you don't know how movies work, you insufferable twat.

>>Oh no, le ebin Tree Man sacrificed himself to save his friends using a convenient power nobody knew he had
>>Nah, he's okay. He's just a baby now.

Thats literally Groots only thing he can grow parts of him and so long as you can find a living sliver of him you can just regrow him.

You're going to have to answer to the Coca Cola company.

You post was reddit, no denying that

It was fun. You know, that thing people kind of forget to have around here.

You keep using that word
I don't think it means what you think it means

Explain how this movie and the Jump Street movie and the Deadpool movie made so much fucking money?

please kill yourselves

*Jump Street movies