God shes a cutie

God shes a cutie
also Taylor Swift thread.

she sure is

God i wanna nut inside her

enriched

blacked

nooooooooooooooooooooo fuck off i don't wanna believe it

Tay Tay is pure! And would never let herself get blacked...

how do they piss in sily outfits like that

I dunno...

Her neck is like a million miles long

She's too tall tho

too tall

He's too short, don't be that closed mind

That fag is 1.65 m. WTF?

Sadly enough every white female celeb has to take black cock these days, otherwise they get blacklisted.

T-They do?

Don't be ridiculous, niggers suck.

Yeah, they do.

fuck off with that flat-chested no-ass no-talent cunt

It's the norm, yes. If they want to stay afloat, they have to do that, otherwise they'll be buried in shitstorm of allegations.

gross

daddy had a bunch of money so he was able to market his very average girl and now she is huge

>mfw she's not even that attractive
>mfw she's not great at singing
>mfw she's not creative or original at all
>mfw there are a hundred other girls exactly like her

Femanon here. The whole outfit comes down

A femanon? Really?

Yeah because the only way to know how clothes work is by being a girl. That's only how it works you see. Because being a girl matters, a lot, you see. She can tell you how it works, cause she's a girl. Yup

woah the tswift drones are offended or completely blind? Wow never would have guessed. At least you billboard to the world that there's no hope for you.

shes perfect

That Or a homosexual

Shooped

I hate her music, but god god damn is are you right.

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

>"Let's all be the same!!!"
Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.

you know everyone is bored with her, she eevn knows this herself, she texted kanye exactly that. she said it would hurt her brand for people to talk about her too much.

God she really is something

>3DPD

goddess

perfection!

Not even your trips can make that wash board chest interesting

Trips for Tay Tay!

God yes she owns me

I'm addicted to Tay Tay...

good boy me too I fap to her daily

am i too late for the taytay thread?

M-me too...

where is she btw?

so you should! Worship her..

i want to see her again before she's getting too old and her mothers genetics will kick in

I-I am!

you should at least have the proper version of the pic, slave. so you can see her beautiful foot. Kiss it

Done...

plank

ghfg

Heresy.