Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86-gOJP8P50
ontheissues.org/2016/Hillary_Clinton_Gun_Control.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=dTvD0DFYh9s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/elizabethforma?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Ann is based and everyone else in this interview is a total cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=86-gOJP8P50

guys is trump abusing kek too hard?
can abuse of meme magic turn evil?

The version without the poo is the chop I swear!

Someone should make an infographic on this
ontheissues.org/2016/Hillary_Clinton_Gun_Control.htm

What's this about hiring a former Goldman Partner and Soros employee to be his financial chairman?

What is he thinking Sup Forums?

I just heard on the radio that the Bernouts are planning to attack the Trump rally in WA tomorrow but security is going to be super tight.

how dare you

youtube.com/watch?v=dTvD0DFYh9s

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

It's low. But Hillary's killed Americans, so the fuck with her.

No. Kek is the bringer of light. If anything, abusing meme magic will bring about the golden age faster. Kek will be forced to slumber eventually though, as all benevolent beings must, but Trump cannot abuse meme magic too hard.

It's not an abuse if it's put to a good purpose.

HAHAHAHA!!!

You don't understand yet do you?
None of you understand!!!

Trump isn't USING kek. Trump IS kek!
The physical manifestation of the ancient frog spirit in human form!

God damn she is smart

>can abuse of meme magic turn evil?
It has yet to happen. Trump is walking on uncharted territories.

is that the BANJI girl?

>implying he has not become kek's avatar, the Great Meme God's living embodiment on this plane of existence

Each use of his meme powers expands his abilities, through the repeated Sup Forums discussions of such memery producing untold bounties of kek-appeasing dubs each day.

We give him his power and he uses it to better us.

Yes, she is. These guys are so awful.

As if I couldn't hate this commie piece of shit even more.

isreal is our greatest ally

>Not heckling Shillary instead

Fucking idiots.

Dank memes are like mana to Trump. Only by creating more powerful fresh memes can we truly earn eternal glory.

they know their candidate can't win against her

power to crash Hillary's campaign

No Country For Old Men Haircut Guy

PRAISE KEK

Kek is going to usher in 7,000 years of darkness user.

That was the plan all along. He's literally an Egyptian demi-God of chaos and darkness that eats people. What did you think we were doing?

I would cum buckets if Bale was on Trump's cabinet as the secretary of press

This kek and meme magic stuff makes us a parallel of the Thule society .

Should I go vote for Trump in California or should I use my vote to fuck with the Democrats instead?

She went into the lions den. Fuck those fuckers. No don't fuck them, they would enjoy it. Send them to WW2 Germany.

He may be the worst one.
"As a lolbertarian"

please finish the memes that you started
t. late DTRUMP supporter

>TRUMP IS KEK INCARNATE
>KEK MADE FLESH TO RETURN AMERICA AND THE WORLD TO THE LIGHT

MAGA/Praise Kek

Trump

No, we need to get that vote record sky high, vote Trump.

I'm getting so angry over this video.

Vote for Trump, you dummy. He still needs our votes

Do you think that Bill Clinton actually doesn't want Hillary to win? Think about it, if she wins, he's under the media spotlight again. After the Monica Lewinsky stuff and everything else, he's probably stressed at the idea of being back in the White House instead of chilling under the radar and playing golf for the rest of his life. He's probably nervous about all his past scandals being resurfaced. He may not like the idea of being America's first male "first lady" either, so he subconciously wants her to lose

Bill Clinton's secret desire for Hillary to lose can be the key to a Trump victory

where is the Trump nightly news guy I need my daily fix

Huh? What are you talking about?

Vote for Trump we're going for the highscore.

I am a libertarian, but I fucking hate reason tv, god damn, It is like he just does it to be "cool"

Kek is older and more mature now, The only fun they had back then was murder

Vote for Trump, and we WANT Hillary to win.

We will get so BTFO if we lose this

I agree with this, but how do we meme this to our advantage?

First for, well you know

What's up friends?

>Thule society
Dub dubs. And such a beautiful historical parallel. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

Praise Kek. Here's a copypasta I want user to consider, and consider that the Germans considered it too.

>Perhaps the spiritual life of a new Europe may wish to adopt practices more inline with that of their Indo-European ancestors. As a part of breathing life back into these long forgotten traditions they may find it beneficial in adopting certain philosophical traditions in from Hinduism, Hinduism is of course a fellow Indo-European tradition which had many commonalities to the spiritual traditions of the ancient Europeans. The philosophical traditions I feel may be best suited to a future Europe would be Advaita Vedanta and Smarta. Advaita Vedanta would be a suitable philosophical/religious path for those with a keen intellect and who feel no need for a personal god where as the Smarta tradition which is in line with Advaita would allow those who wish for a personal god could have the comfort of a personal god with the knowledge that the truths espoused by the Advaita Vedanta underpin their own belief in a personal god. Under Smarta all personal gods would be seen as just varied manifestations of Brahman, no personal god would be thought to be superior to another and each could choose a god which they felt better suited their unique temperament.

Yeah, hence the mockery your party receives.

I'm about halfway through the Eugene rally right now. Does this ramp up in a bit?

yea pretty much

We need the momentum

Imagine if all the news reported that Trump had the highest primary turnout in history even with all the shit he had to wade through

May Kek bless this humble thread and our Emperor. Amen.

trump obviously, don't fall for bernouts trying to trick you into reviving their bolshevik zombie

TRUMP PEOPLE ARE DOG PEOPLE

how long has it been since bill was balls deep in in hillarys pussy?

FFfffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggg

It hurts, it feels like I was just punched in the dick
It should be illegal to be this sexy

What is this about?

I mean FUCKING RAND PAUL endorsed, trump.
HE is the most libertarian candidate that has a fucking chance. Fuck reason tv, he isn't a libertarian.

You know there's the phrase "fake it til' you make it"?
Our version is "meme it until it's real".

I just think it would be funny, if Hillary was forced to steal the nomination with superdelagates despite losing in pledged delegates. It would seriously weaken her campaign IMO.

I have a personal theory that, if it gets close, Bill Clinton will "tragically pass away" before the election in order to give Hillary sympathy/legacy points to go on. Think about it. He already looks like he could die at any moment, and he's the Reagan of the Democratic party. If he dies, he gets a state funeral that drags on for weeks and a nonstop highlight reel of his greatest moments plays ad infinitum.

Screencap this, fuckers.

J U S T
U
S
T

have you seen the California rally? its a good one

Might explain why he gave trump a phone call before he ran

>YFW trump wasn't a. Democratic plant after all but slick Willy's trump card to stop his psychotic wife from being president and stops him from being in the spotlight again

I feel you friend.

But just think, these are the same genes that occupy our future POTUS

What did Trump mean when he said Save your votes for the general? Does he want us to vote Bernie to fuck with shillary in the primary cause he has nomination on lockdown?

We won't.

It's written in the stars.

Yeah the whole Reason wing of the Libertarian party is just fucking horrible

Hope we get talked about like the Thule society

You sound low energy as cuck senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM&feature=youtu.be

The Clintons need to burn

Don't get me wrong, I'm a proud conservative and want to see the Republican Party do well, but I cannot, in good conscience, support Donald Trump. He has shown himself to be totally unpredictable with no respect for our core values as conservatives.

Count me out. Trump is not my guy.

The Who and Lexee

WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK. YES WE SHOULD DEFAULT. HURR DURR TRUMP DOESN't KNOW ANY THINK, *slup* *slup* Man, this cock is good. Can't wait till hillary fucks over the econmy, because printing money is the BEST FUCKING GOD DAMN THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD, LETS BAIL OUT ALL THE BANKS, BUT GUYS IM A LIBERTARIAN"

deportation is an act of love

Nah Bill just became vegetarian for a bit and it messed him up plus he seems healthy but if anything Hillary also has health issues with her slow movements and coughing fits

we're trying to make sure WE don't get the nomination stolen from us, everyone else suspended their campaign, not ended it

even Clinton's tweet is advertising Trump's tweet

That dog licked your dick didn't it.

>Reason wing of the Libertarian party

what's that?

Was that in West Virginia? Their primary system already awards Trump all the states delegates since he's the last man standing. Other states aren't like that though.

Actually in WV news Trump is getting pretty torn up by Republicans running on the local level since he told that whole rally to stay home when there's some hotly contested elections on the same day

We want that voting record and momentum for Trump. The more votes, the more attention, the more chance of us winning.

Now everything is coming together

TRUMP PEOPLE ARE DOG PEOPLE

>cat people

There is no reason why he shouldn't have divorced her after the presidency over. He's a power loving cuck

Exactly. If the most respected member of your party endorses someone, you should come to terms with that person or at least have a good reason to disagree. All those assholes were doing was interrupting and spouting useless-non-argument GOTCHA statements to get the crowd clapping like a bunch of seals. I am so triggered. Thank God for Trump.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please elaborate on how my honest, ambiguous question gives you this wise insight into my character.

twitter.com/elizabethforma?lang=en

What the fuck
illegal immigrants pay taxes?!!!!!

TOTAL HORSE SHIT.

Reminder this was the size of the rally I went to.

HillShills will never know this feel

literally every fat, purple haired dyke voting for bernie worships their cat