Tfw saw a dream where death grips released a new album and you were the first one to see it

>tfw saw a dream where death grips released a new album and you were the first one to see it
>there were like an hour long songs
>wake up
>check spotify
>no dg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ehyZxsNKDs
youtube.com/watch?v=uWKG3wjFbDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

had a dream where stefan was a stand up comedian lmao, he was making jokes about how he couldn't play the keyboard lmao

anyone else have any dg related dreams?

>had a dream where death grips made good music
>wake up
>they're still shit

Hey anons quick question, do they have their own soundman for a live show or not?

I just saw Death Grips live yesterday in Zagreb, Croatia and the sound was utterly atrocious. Mainly because you practically didn't hear a single kick or snare from Zach on the drums, so it was all just a high frequency wave of noise with cymbals on top. Had to get to the very first row just so I can hear a bit of the drums from the stage.
I was ready for Stefan's vocal to be somewhat unintelligible, but there were like 4 delays on top of his vocal + the backing vocals on the instrumental. Songs were almost undecipherable until some main riff started.

Shame because the energy was great and they really did a great performance, but I felt like beating up the soundman after the gig for ruining the experience for everyone.

Same here, some songs were totally unrecognizable.

Saw them live last night in Zagreb, actually. It was fucking lit my dudes.

no Takyon though :(

Got any videos?

Got a couple of short ones, they're shaky and shitty though. Not exactly easy to film death grips during death grips, dropped my phone several times trying to take pics.

They should've played longer, it ended way before I expected it to.

>dropped my phone several times trying to take pics.
Mislim da sam to vidio
>They should've played longer, it ended way before I expected it to.
O da, da su barem svirali još pola sata.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ehyZxsNKDs
youtube.com/watch?v=uWKG3wjFbDk

the sound really was pretty bad like already said

>tfw always when I make a thread people start arguing or talking about something else

Bilo je vise ljudi koji su zatrajali mobitele.
Ja sam bradati lik sa swans majicom ako si me spazio.

Oh yeah fuck I'm not alone in this, then. Still a very memorable show, I think. Definitely won't be forgetting it any time soon.

And in a neanderthal language, no less.

Kad će opet svirati u Hrvatskoj?

what do you want, people to talk and discuss your gay ass death grips meme dream?

vrlo vjerojatno nikad my dear friend

Sumnjam da ikad vise. I ovo je cudo bozje sto su se uopce pojavili.

how long was the set then?

Around an hour and half.

why are the people then complaining about it being short?

Take solace in the fact that this is the only way your shitty thread would get any replies whatsoever. Here's your free (You).

No, it was exactly 62 minutes long.

Znam da je neki idiot bacio šlapu u zrak.

Jebem ti isusa na grani kad i jel je to itko snimio?

Ne znam, ali bio je ispred, u sredini.

Zapravo, mislim da je bilo za vrijeme "Giving Bad People Good Ideas"

Anyone remember the setlist?

i didnt go but still kind of blindly hope that they come to Ljubljana

Whatever I Want (Fuck Who's Watching)
Bubbles in This Jungle
Get Got
System Blower
I've Seen Footage
No Love
Up My Sleeves
Inanimate Sensation
Hustle Bones
Guillotine

Missed a few here and there but it went something like that with not a single second of a pause inbetween the tracks.

thanks user.

cyka blyat

idi u tri picke materine kapitalisticko smece jedno puj serem ti mami na grob pederu prokleti

I had a dream they dropped a collab track with Toro Y Moi called Dancing Shoes and in the video the left half of the screen was really palewave and had Stefan looking satanic screaming to the chill beats and on the right half it had Toro sitting quietly in a terrifying looking room and around 2 minutes in the sides switched and Stefan was just smoking in the nice room and Toro was spittin soft rhymes in the strobe-light scary room and the music changed to more Death Grips sounding. I remember one of the lines they both closed with was something like
>If I stop dancing I'll die, join you Mom up in the sky
>or will it be below, where the roots of all mysteries grow

>ook doznao sam da imaju koncert tek jučer, kad sam vidio najavu u novinama
>ook ionako ne bih išao
Nađite ukusa, plebejci.

this, slightly dissapointed but still grateful that they even came