No rekt thread ?

>no rekt thread ?
>lets fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That was a big fart

Well, fix it OP. I'm waiting.

bump

l00000000000l :07 headshot rest in pepperonis

Hard to beat this one.

I like how he stares at his on comimg death after he falls.
From there is just the best orgasm any of us could imagine.

Is that at the North West?

I like this one.

Personal fave.

Did he died though

it's terrible but I kek'd
how can people be so stupid

fake

3D -> 2D -> 3D

i used to work in a shitty little warehouse that was family owned and had around 5 office people and 7 warehouse workers

Every single one of the bosses and warehouse workers was a fucking moron and the amount of both straight up illegal and safety breaching shit that went on was mind boggling. I was -waiting- for something like this to happen, but it never did

At one point a guy kept getting under a loading dock to fix it - I told him he should put signs out to stop people from riding up the ramps on the forklift so he doesnt fucking die. his response? "im fine, I propped it up with the crowbar"

Ever used one of those forklifts like in video? that crowbar might as well be a plastic toothpick.

To the clowns credit at least he got her to excersize.

Guys, I did it. I watched the video. Well, kinda, I mean I didn't skip anything but I tried to blur out my vision a bit whilst watching the video. Still count, right?

bestgore.com/beheading/los-zetas-dismemberment-conscious-man-dull-machete-beheading-mexico/

Still makes me diamonds

Like how their bitchy yolo swag hairstyles catch fire

as a kid one of the ways I would torment my little brother was picking up the cat, holding it so head is tucked under arm and hold under back legs with one hand, hand around tail at base of back with other, and announcing "CATBUTT ATTACK" and essentially trying to stamp the cats butthole on him.

seemed related.

Fake fag

no he's fine just broke his spine

Kek

but is he deaded?

>Not calling it "You spin me right round baby.webm"

I've never had the urge to kill any dogs before I had to take care of these inbred fuckers.

Damn that's a looker

Fresh conversion

Surprised they actually got someone efficient instead of getting a two year old with a full knife

>Patting him on back as if to so "ok now hold stiiiiiillllll~"

*dull. I'm a fucking failure and I'm ashamed of myself

He just wanted a haircut

Looks like it, or one of the other Irish ones

I always think about the poor bastard who has to clean that shit up

Want da sauce for this

In this case, I think it would be eaiser to just finish it off and hose it down

As a forklift driver, fuuuuuuucckk

Honestly I'd just want to throw that machine out and buy a new one but it looks expensive.

Not ISIS. Thats an enforcer for the Police of Vice and Virtue, where the officer of said police force can be seen in all white and sunglasses on the side of the street.

Posts a worse version of a video already on thread.

Gotta get the full immersion

So weird how his body launches itself forward like this

Fake and gay

not really, its the spine reacting and releasing its energy

the same thing occurs in literally any creature with a spine. poke the spine, wabble wabble

govt / medical staff will take the body for burial etc

after that you're left to deal with whatever remains on your own. Either you handle it yourself or you hire 3rd party companies that cater specifically to "cleaning up human death"

I've dated a Mortician and can confirm theyre a unique breed, somethings not quite right in them which i assume is why they're able to do their job. I can only assume being a human death cleaner is a few clicks past that point.

Damn, boogie joined ISIS too?

its one of the classics that get posted to these threads, nothing too bad about that, especially considering the victim was doing similar things to his victims before capture

It's insane the amount of shit people get away with user.. I was in the same boat as you and that's pretty much most mom n pop warehouses you find

12 years ago

On 9/11

No

Yes.
I have seen this video many times.
Lightning struck a crane and it collapsed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse

that fucking filename

I have. Those things are horribly dangerous and any sane person should stay feet away. Maybe the operator knows - but maybe he doesn't. If there are any young people out there reading this, stay the fuck back when someone is operating these things.

I love how the fireball spreads relatively slowly.

I spent a good 10 minutes just laughing.

aye, he got rekt, while funny. everyone was pure upsetti

so fucking fake it hurts

need sound.

Seen this before but have no idea on back story.

>noonewillnoticeififart.gif

Their family went on the Maury show and he was declared NOT the father. But he refused to move out afterwards. The kid didn't like getting beaten on, especially by someone who wasn't his father. So he gave the man an ultimatum. Dude didn't listen so the kid put them down.

What is this machine anyways

It's clearly winding up a spool of cable

Don't they have any kill switch?

9/11 gore photos are rare as fuck. is this from 9/11?

yes

A true samurai.

that little nigga saved his mother and brother.