Return to Israel

>When I told my German friend how people behave in Israel and how the mentality, he refused to believe. He said there was no way people behaved like that. The visit to Israel was partly to show him the reality. And reality hit us everywhere. What we see as normal Israelis, like 18-year-old soldiers everywhere, and security checks, whistles and cries of men for women, sexual harassment and sirens on the street, and impatience and cheating on tourists, and public transportation within the city and between the cities - Who come from outside. The shock of those who come from a country like Germany, where privacy is particularly fanatic, not to mention a culture of non-interference with the other's space and tolerance for the different, in addition to functioning public transportation - the Israeli reality is not exactly winking.
Popular Israeli blogger who lives in Berlin with her German husbandu brings him here to educate him. Is she exaggerating?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://leaveisrael.com/blog/back-to-israel/&edit-text=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://leaveisrael.com/blog/back-to-israel/&edit-text=

>a culture of non-interference with the other's space and tolerance for the different
People here always stick their nose into someone else's business, especially the old ones

In another blog post she told she was riding the train and the only one who spoke loudly on her phone was another Israeli.

What are flats like in tel aviv ? I remember someone posted one here where the shower was on the balcony

$500 for a 4m x 4m room with no kitchen or bathrooms.

Because of supply/demand forces or because of jews outjewing other jews ?

Creating a supply shortage IS the jewing

Israelis are generally utter trash, but why do you make these threads twice a day? Why do you care that the goyim know how shit we are so much?

>goyim

Just curious,,do you use this word pejoratively ?

Carry over from Gestapo and Stasi practices. Snitching on neighbors is a German pastime.

Israelis >>>>>>> Germans

I use 50% ironically, 50% because it's a convenient word for everyone who isn't Jewish.

Generally there is a varying degree of contempt when using the phrase though, yes.

>Bosniak discovers jews despise mankind
Good morning

>>Bosniak
?

What do Israeli girls think of goy guys?

They think they are unholy and to avoided.

Fuck, and I was hoping to visit.

I've lived in the false state of "israel" for half a year.
It's a pitiful claimant that wouldn't have existed if not for Judeo-American interests and the geopolitical (resource-based) advantages that it presents. Palestine isn't a real country either, by the way.

My dad once built a small shed in our backyard and my neighbor wanted to sue us because it was "too close to the fence" (I think a distance of 3m or so is required in Germany). The shed was about 2m away from the fence, and her house was like 50m away from it, so it shouldn't bother her at all, why would she even care about that one meter. She literally came with an inch stick and checked if it was actually 3m away. She even would've sued us if it were just 2.98m. She was a typical old German grandma whose entire existance was based on pissing other people off. I would sometimes see her hiding behind the bushes & spying on me, it creeped me out. She passed away soon after that and the new neighbors didn't give a flying fuck about what we do or build on our property, as it should be.
TL;DR fuck Germans

OP, Israel might be developed but it still is located in a war zone.

Btw, how are South African jews like?

Israel is a middle-eastern country I have no idea why people believe it to be anything else.

Because Jews are held to a higher standard than muzzies

>be Jew
>marry German

She had ONE job. Her parents are probably turning in their gas chamber.

Old people in the Netherlands sit behind their window all day long waiting for someone to make any mistake and point it out.

Also whenever some accident happens there's suddenly billions of oldtimers standing there with their bikes and mobility scooters watching people die and such.

Without taking a position on either of the two entities you've named:

You're Swedish and programmed by your state education to be anti-zionist by default, so one can discard your opinion. Again, this isn't to stick up for Israel or anything, but it's laughable for a swede to weigh in on the power (legitimacy) of another country, pronouncing poorly on same.

I had an argument with a buddy of mine yesterday. He's very into the whole "Jews run the world" business.

I simply explained to him that the Jews are the most successful people at Nepotism. No aliums, no special skills or knowledge from the underworld. Just really good at mixing blood and business. Something few other cultures have even come close to succeeding at.

I explained it's dumb to hate all Jews (especially since he lives in a Jewish neighborhood and all the Jews are Orthodox and mostly broke as fuck).

Also, would you say western Jews are better or worse than Israelis?

Israelis are known here for shitting on beds in hotels and for chimp outs of their armed bodyguards whom for some reason they bring everywhere. Not even memeing.

The reason Jews are so successful is because of IQ. they could be as self serving as you want but if they have an Australian Aborigine IQ level, they're not influencing anything.

Azhkenazi Jews, the ones that run everything in the US, have an average IQ of 110. The highest of any group in the world, and 2/3 of a standard deviation above American whites, which is why they own the media, finance, Hollywood, government and education.

Nepotism has absolutely to do with it. There's more >110IQ whites than there are jews on this planet.

Same here. When I used to live in a commieblock, the grandma who lived in the 1st floor waited all day long for my buddy to come over with his bicycle, only to tell him to park his bike somewhere else, even though there was enough space for at least 5 bikes.

My downstairs neighbours who have a garden put a fucking sign up 'no bikes here' which has no fucking legal status but they simply remove every bike parked in front of their house even though there's 10 students living in the apartments above them, all of which have bikes.

I refuse to believe that

Sometimes I wish I'd live in a 3rd world country where people don't make such big deals out of little things.

I suppose, on the other hand I bet if people didn't make a deal out of the small things we end up like Brazil or Russia.

its mostly the industries they worked in ended up becoming the most powerful industries on the planet

>Why do you care that the goyim know how shit we are so much?
you live in a desert, we already know you're shit.
kinda neat learning about oy veys though

Brazil and Russia are fantastic places to live.

Reminder: OP is Proxy Achmed.

He's literally an Arab who lives in Israel, and tries to talk shit about the only western democratic country in the Middle East.

Notice how he never uses links for his topics and when he does, they're either false or oudated from 7-8 years ago.

>Google: young israelites in poland
>third link: "Demolish hotels, disrespect Poles, bring aggressive..."
>fourth link: "Auschwitz Museum vandalized by young Israelites"
>fifth link: "Impolite guests | Forum of Polish Jews"
>sixth link: "Defamation - pre-recruitment trips from Israel to Poland"
And so on.

I have a friend who works at CDG and she told that Israeli passengers are even on par with the Chinese, Russians and the Arabs That's why literally no one likes to work at the non-European terminal.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country
How come the minimum wage in Israel is 270% higher than in a European country such as Poland?

>JIDF

Because your living expenses are even greater.

only in one city named tel aviv
the rest of the country is average prices

Everything is more expensive in Israel.

Gush Dan is like half of your population, man.

This is practically the only time I actually believe this accusation.

in tel aviv, aka the biggest, crowdest city of this country which is obviously a counterpart to that one biggest city that locates in any other western countrey.

gush dan isn't even half of israel's coastline

No I mean literally everywhere. Israel has high import taxes and high costs of living in general because of extremely obvious reasons.

you can say the same about the freaking United Kingdom
so?

uk is better than your red light hookers and cannabis cities you Holland shittposter

What the fuck are you stupid or something you dumb kike?
Israel has high import taxes on cars, electronics and pretty much anything else. Supply over land is hard because of unstable neighbors and bad relationships with neighboring countries and the Israeli market is too small to justify an economy of scale.

The UK is in western-Europe and has like 10x the population is Israel. They have no tarrifs in trade with other EU countries and other favourable trade deals through the EU.

How can a jid like you not figure this out, I thought you lot were economic geniuses.

>trying to false-educate a jew
Nice try, you retarded goy

Literally all I'm saying is that Israel is more expensive than western-Europe.
No idea why it upsets you kikes so much.

you sound mad tho

Because you people start acting like sandniggers totally missing my point and just start defending your shithole.

why so angry then?

>be kid in Germany
>go look at Osterbrunnen
>old lady 100m in her house starts yelling at me and my Bruder about the fountain not being our business

>be Burger
>go to Israel
>muh Israeli security
>show them military ID
>"Oh Burger, thank you for dying for Israel, we wuv u"