Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find your grandma like this on your bed

Wat do?

Take her back to the nursing home

/thread

Do a 360 and walk away

Make love to her for hours. Fill her with my load and eat her out. Lay with and cuddle and while waiting for my cock to get back up for round two.

my grandma is not white

i agree, i'd do a 360 and keep walking towards her.

180*

Newfags

I cum in side her

Post more rest home pussy!!!!

if that bitch was my gramma id fuck the shit out of her

Wtf do people like incest? Shit's disgusting

I'd have to report a dead body in my room.

No it's not when it's two adults and consensual. Closer the kin, deeper it's in.

Jeez, my grandma is 70 years old grambler, fat and ugly as hell. Psychiatry treatment is the best solution. Fucking hate this bitch.

Ask how she found a way to bring herself back from the dead, taking note of the signs of possible dementia while I attempted to find a way I could somehow harness this black magic for myself

Hello new friends

My grandma hasn't hit menopause yet so I'd fuck her deep and slowly, hoping to put my seed with her egg. Then fuck her throughout the pregnancy and enjoy that wonderful titty milk.

Wonder, fuck her, cum in her mouth, carry her to the graveyard again and Bury her not to deep for the next time...

Grrrr Moar plox..

Ahahahahahaha you are fucking sick.
I like that.

Oh yea bro! I'd love to fill her with my seed, watch her belly grow through the months. Would be a glorious site to see her riding my cock about 6 or 7 months pregnant. Those small titties getting larger and full of milk, milk we made together. They start sagging a bit more as they get larger and then they drip about all day.

Soon as she had our baby, I'd be right back in her planting another seed. Granny pussy is awesome