Child predator called "Jarenso" opened a military simulation on habbo hotel full of children and unfortunate potential...

Child predator called "Jarenso" opened a military simulation on habbo hotel full of children and unfortunate potential victims. Here's his dox, have at him.

NYPA

This is why Sup Forums is shit now

why?

Bump

not your personal army faggot

why would we believe you without proof?

and why would we care even if we did?

You are a faggot.
GTFO of my board,you normal piece of shit!

lol u lot are silly. but nah the dude was like 19 years old and met a 14 year old from a military on the game and groomed her, now he opened his own military and should be stopped and driven from the game. fuck pedos. dynamic IP though. Address is from 2016, so its accurate

you do realize that at least ima say 90% of the faggots on this board are legittimate pedopfhiles and will not go out of their way for anything unless it will provide lulz
>i am the 10% that is not a pedo but also does not give a fuck about this guy or what he's doing

NYPA if u want to take him down so bad go ahead and do it yourself dont come begging on b looking for help faggot

Never heard of him and you provide no proof to anything, sound like a sour kid who wanted to shag the 14 year old but couldn't because you're ugly

If i ain't heard of him he ain't special.

However if this were something more serious, like roblox, i might have a go at em

19 yr old "groomed"

You're an idiot, this isn't even pedo lol

you can only order so many pizzas and SWATs m80, its more fun to do it publicly by trolling and raiding his mil nonstop, even if just for the lulz, but im not begging :)

Sounds like someone's upset his 14 yr old Felicia Day got snatched up by an alpha male half his age.

Op is a pedo.

I don't understand. What has he actually done wrong?

lmao, nah dude's like 21-22 now, and still weird and in charge of many children on this game in his weird military simulation, js, dude's a creep

he has DOXed many children and blackmailed them in military simulations on the game to send things to him in return for "ranks" and actually met one of them irl before

>this needy
>that smiley
Get the fuck out kiddo.

Seriously you must be underage and new if you don't think that the owners of everything on Habbo are all in their mid 20s