I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had (Oh
uh)
"Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you"
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever
do
I bless the rains down in Africa,
I bless the rains down in Africa, (I bless the rain)
I bless the rains down in Africa, (I bless the rain)
I bless the rains down in Africa,
I bless the rains down in Africa (I'm gonna take some
time)
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had (Oh
uh)

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

>"Let's all be the same!!!"
Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet. Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You're fucking dead,kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppJ5Fj1dL-0

Boiled milk is actually quite good. It keeps you strong, hydrated, and happy at the same time! Name one thing that also does this. I drink it every day to keep my bones nice and healthy. And if you have a problem with that, well, you have a problem with me, good sir. And trust me, you don't w ant to have a problem with me, good sir. I can kick your ass harder than the hardest ass whooping you've ever recieved. The iron maiden is a fucking massage compared to a single punch from me. No, a fucking touch of my finger on you is going to pierce your skin. You know why? Because I drink boiled milk. It keeps me strong, it keeps me hot. That is all.

Greetings, everyone. I am new. (One second – let me get this spork out of the
way.) My name is Katy, but you can call me the Penguin of Doom. (I’m laughing
aloud.) As you can plainly see, my actions have no pattern whatsoever. That is
why I have come here. To meet similarly patternless individuals, such as myself.

I am 13 – mature for my age, however! – and I enjoy watching Invader Zim
with my girlfriend. (I am bisexual. Please approach this subject maturely.)
It is our favorite television show, as it adequately displays stochastic
manners of behavior such as we possess.

She behaves without order – of course – but I wish to meet more individuals
of her and my kind. As the saying goes, “the more, the merrier.”

Ah, it is to laugh. Anyway, I hope to make many friends here, so please
comment freely.

Doom!

i had a dream so i made a drawing of it

BoIlEd MiLk Is AcTuAlLy QuItE gOoD. iT kEePs YoU sTrOnG, hYdRaTeD, aNd HaPpY aT tHe SaMe TiMe! NaMe OnE tHiNg ThAt AlSo DoEs ThIs. I DrInK iT eVeRy DaY tO kEeP mY bOnEs NiCe AnD hEaLtHy. aNd iF yOu HaVe A pRoBlEm WiTh ThAt, WeLl, YoU hAvE A pRoBlEm WiTh Me, GoOd SiR.aNd TrUsT mE, yOu DoN't WaNt To HaVe A pRoBlEm WiTh Me, GoOd SiR. i CaN kIcK yOuR aSs HaRdEr ThAn ThE hArDeSt aSs WhOoPiNg YoU'vE eVeR rEcIeVeD. tHe IrOn MaIdEn Is A fUcKiNg MaSsAgE cOmPaReD tO a SiNgLe PuNcH fRoM mE. nO, a FuCkInG tOuCh Of My FiNgEr On YoU iS gOiNg To PiErCe YoUr SkIn. YoU kNoW wHy? BeCaUsE i DrInK bOiLeD mIlK. iT kEePs Me StRoNg, It KeEpS mE hOt. ThAt Is AlL.

Cuck

Nigga dat ain't no shitpost

Bọ̵͖̀̒Î̷̡̟̟͔͜͞l̢̆̉͢͠͝ͅE̴̮̱͌ͯd̦̍̎͘ M͓̔͌̆ͭ͠į̛̿͛L̠̭̗̯̂k̙̎͜ ̸̧̧́̎͗ͪ̓̕I̭͚̻͗ͧ̂ͩ̄sͤ̄ ͩĀ̓̽̏ç͢Ţ̩͉̱̾͠u̖Ȃ̶̼̟̑ͣḷ̟͖̘ͭ̉L̮̖ͭ̐͑ͮÿ̡̻́̎ͅ ̊̐ͬ̋Q̤͓̯ͬ̌ͨ̉̽ͣủ̞̝̠̈It̢͉͌E̶̳̯͌̌ͦͅ ̢͔̓̉͋͋̍̚͜g̍Ȏ̜̆ͬ͗͟o̷̳̜͇ͦ͒ͦ̕D̗̗̈́͞.͔̮̘́ͣͮ͋͜͝ ̧̛̖͉̗͒͘͢iT̨͕ ͓ͫ͂͗k̻ͩ̊ͫͨE̴̟͌ͅe̸Pͦ̍̓͌s ̎Y͠o̵̬̍̆U̱̫͙̿̔̈̋͞ͅ ̢̙̋͟s̨̬̱͈ͨ̋͊ͭ̌̚T̨̏̓ř́̌͒Ơ̝͉͙͇̌̓̎͊̕ñ̶ͫG̦̪,͙̫̯ͪ ̪̑̃͒ͩhỲ̡̯̬͔̾͟d̰ͮ͂ͦRͬͯ̿͒̊ą̺̆͞T͉̣͊̽́e̩͍̫̐͆͌͞D̸̮̪͆̾͞,̞͍̠̓ ̧̛̚aͨN̬̹ͫd̨̰̻ ̱̟Ḧ̩́ä̢͈̱́̈͡P̙̄ͮ̚p͕̠͟Yͣͧ ̵̷̥͐ͮ͝ȁ͖͛͐̓̄̍̑̕͠T̢̤̥̋͐̊ ̶̭̤ͯt̷̗ͤͬ̿̚͢H̢̘̙́̎ͨ͢͢͠e̸̶̡̱̗͙̍͆̀ͤ S͓͍̞̈́̄á̸̷͕̻̫̉͜M̱̭̳ͩͣe̹͇ͤͭ̿̋ͣ͝ ̷̰͉͕ͬͧͭͨȚ̢͗iͭ̀M̗̗̱͂͗é͍̉!̹̘͆̋ͬ̚ ͚͉͙ͤ͗̈͟Ṇ̫̜̑͗ͩ̚ǎ͔̝́̍͋͡͠M̠̬ͣͣͫͦ̉ẻ̵̼ͬ̈́ ̳͇͈ͭ̀ͩ̇͌̀͞Ó͓͛̈́̇̎ͅn̵̹̭̝͊̐ͩE͚ͤ̒̍͢ ̺̰̈̾̔͝͠t͠H́i̶̧̞̘̪ͤͪ͠N̥ͫ͒͟g̢̺͔͒̆ͤͣ͜ ̶̯ͮT̛͓̗͗͑ͤ̒hͧ͌͜͠A̖t̴̗̟ͭ͐̽́ ͦ̃̂ͭͪ͐A̘ͫ̏l̼̘̎̏̑Ṡ̢̛̯̤ͪ̋̃̎͢ö̫̬͙̍̍͜ ͋̌̈́D̹̫̈́̓o̯̜̯͚͇̓́́̂E͚̾̄ͫ͜͝s͈ͮͣ͊ͤͤ͜ͅ ̹̃̈̏T̫̮̳̫̆̓͊̊͞h̋̈́ͯͣ̕I̊̀̚͟s.̻̹̹̤ͫ͌́́ ̥͙̠͊̂̓I̢͍̖̐͝ ̤̟ͧͦ̊ͨ͂D̥r̛̟̊̍́̀I̫̙̤̣͆n͇K̀̇ͯ̾ ̘̚ĭ̢̠͎̤̣̀ͦ̒T̷͈̝̰̏̀ͦ͆̕ͅ ͙͌͌e͖̋͡V̫͛͛ȩ̩̗̽R̴̢̛̹͉ͫͬ̚y ̤̹̉ͤͯ͂ͧD̫̳̳͖̱ͧ́͑͆a̦̯Y ̈t̩͐̽O̟̓̈́ ̉k̛ͧȨ̵̳̹̽̔͘̕͡ȇ̈ͣP̫̻ͯ̊ ̷̧͔̀ͧm͎̹̭̆͆͑Y̛͍̱ͧ́͘͢ ̣̞ͩ̔ͩͧ̐̚͠bO͒̂̄͝n̜͜Eș̉̎ͪ̌͢͟ ̮̹̠͚̈͋̓̆͛͢Ṇ͍̄i̸̤̖͊͌͢ͅĆ̸̞̗ͯ̍ͪ́̈ͫḙ̩̻ͮͣ ̜̈̒A̜͚ṇ̡̪ͣD̶͍̬̈́̓̓̕͟͠ ̞̭̄͘̚͟͠h̳̆̽͐ͭ̈́͊ͣ̚E̞̘̳ͭ́͑̏͒ͪa̋L̸̠̀͑̚t̸̵̯̼H̰ͦ͜y̴̺ͭ̐͛͛͘ͅ.̮̒̀ a̺N͕͋d̵͞ ̶͖̊̍ͪ̀i̺̠̯̣̣̖͐̈̈̚F̨̂ yO̥̱͈ͪͩͪ̈́ų̻ͧͧ͞͞ ̧́H̥̋á́̂͗V̨͍̣̺̐ͧ͗ͩ̎ę̮͞ ̳̙ͤ̇͞A̴̼͎̗̔̎ͧ͝͞ ͙͔̰̀̒̈́̌̈́p̛̭͔R̆ͧ̕ố̧̩͓ͯͧ̔͂͆B̯̂lĖ̵͙͌̔ͬm̫̩̐͝ ̛Ẃͧ̊i̝̾Ț͂̄h̷̀͋ͮ̂́̃͋ ̹̝̒T̨̖̝̓ẖ̨͚͐̓́Ät͈͔͓͛͊́,̦ ̓ͫW̵̱̱̒͐̑e̴ͦͮͭL̚ͅl͉̺̒ͪ͗ͯ̉ͅ, ̶̩̝̪̬̈Ý͉õ̙ͧ͐͛ͣU̒