Do you guys like pale girls?

Do you guys like pale girls?

I personally think pale skin looks unhealthy, sickly even.

Yes I do.

some people don't like to expose themselves to the sun due to sensativity. i see pale skin girls as ones that take time to prevent themselves from skin cancer later.
100% would take to Red Lobster

If she isn't dark brown or black, she's good with me.

It's the best skin tone.

My favorite

Pale girls are the fucking best.

Seriously.... what kind of degenerate are you if you don't like pale skin? That's literally the best thing in the world.

Oxygen is a close second.

Lol. You think people put that much thought into it?

It's because they don't want to go outside or are night owls. Most people don't think "I have to protect my skin from cancer, so I need to limit my time in the sun".

Trust me some of us do.

I do. I'm pale as fuck and I live in QLD Australia which is sunny as fuck. I work outside most of the day and I burn in minutes in full sun. I slather myself in sunscreen multiple times a day because otherwise I will burst into flames.

Pale and sickly are too different things I live in Scotland so I'm resigned to being a spooky white and it's never been an issue to anyone. Tbh rather not be orange or have skin cancer just to try and suit some guys ideals

Nice trips, Satan.

Same nigga, Townsville. Work at a refinery though so gotta wear my PPE at all fuckin times. My wrists got slightly tanned once when I was working doing exploration drilling.

Pale girls have the softest fucking skin ever. Overly tanned girls remind me of nanas brown leather couch, with matching personality.

It's fucking great cause they won't have disgusting skin tones when they are old.

Would you consider this overly tanned?

not all are basement dwellers. go legit burn quickly.
for more information contact a biology teacher

yes

>I personally think pale skin looks unhealthy, sickly even.
You have shit taste

Moar

i love pale gingers. it makes my loins engorged.

Oh god, just make her a lampshade already.

That's because deliberate tanning ages you massively. Not to mention the cancer aspect. Just laugh at the vain pricks that look like shit in their mid 30's

So you prefer her naturally pale?

It's genetic. People with Northern European/Anglo background have pale skin. No amount of sun will tan them. They just burn.

Pale girls are the sexist by far. White is right

I love pale women. But they have to be super fucking pale.

Yes, much better.

Pale girls are like angels on earth, with they smooth, soft and milky skin is almost a 100% guarantee that her pussy is gonna have a distinguish strong smell that you will never forget, pussy that melts like butter.

When i see pale redheads wearing onesies trying to not get sunburn during the summer it makes my dick diamonds.

Inferior Creatures but breed material.

Aaaaaaand trips

She looks sick.

Pic related, perfect skin tone.

She doesn't though. That's like saying Indian girls look tanned. Also that's not even pale that's a normal skin tone

I dont argue that they do look sick, but they need our protection.

I would still fuck that bitch but if i had to decide for a gf i would go for the pale slut

Pic my gf

Any interest??.

nice view!

Love them

sure !

Yes, lovely skin.

That's one lovely ass ! any chance for a close up?

Just sharing what I have on my phone but you should be able to find me with reverse image search "scotchan/scot-chan"

Some girls do look sickly, but the ones with just really white and healthy skin are so hot

sounds good , I will have a look ,you have made a Welshman happy

got a kik by any chance ?

Ain't no such thing as 'white enough'.

The more pale, the better. White as snow if possible.
Preferably with black or red hair for contrast.

Fuck man, post more like this.

I fapped 6 times today already but this pic was strong enough to make my dick move.

are you new? This photo is probably older than you are.

I Loooove pale girls!

I agree, op.

I love it

lol monkey knees. Can't unsee.

So you wouldn't fuck her?

You should see us Northern Irish, the sun only comes out for 2 weeks in summer

Pale are my favorite

Pale is best.

Pale girls make my cock diamonds

what is wrong with you, are you a girl?

>exposing your skin to radiation on purpose...

Some people are whiter than other you marxist cunt. There's nothing sickly about it

I'd much rather bang a beautiful pale girl than a girl with a stupid tan, fake or not. Let's not even talk about niggers

I think white girls with a tan look horrible, so you can imagine what I think of nigger girls

White girls with tans can be hot as fuck.

She looks sick, deal with it faggot.

Your head is sick, kys

I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers

i think hardly any girl tans on the basis of attractiveness towards man, but to impress other girls.
>same with nails and eyeliner and so on

sauce?

she's asian, and she's yellow, bet $100 her pussy lips are brown

Yep because most men think stuff like fake eyebrows looks hideous

i don't find nigretts repulsive, just the thought of having a girl actively damaging herself for no use at all

yea men's opinions hardly matter in the snake pit of a girl's high school clique

Best pale.

Google "Sienna Easy To Love".
Won't let me post a link.
She's fucking so insanely hot.

She looks much better in her iZombie makeup. Without she looks average.

So true.

I really do like how the skin tone looks, I just hate how red they get and fast. From just grabs or light slaps.

Bummer. Only links related to scotch came up for me.

Pale girls are ht af