What do you think of McKayla Maroney's new look?

What do you think of McKayla Maroney's new look?

Disgusting

Hawt as fuck

i liked her more when she didnt look like every other whore

You mean when she looked like a child?

If her face was thinner, she'd be perfect.

Fat ass

If she was on my dick she would be perfect

That's mostly muscle. There is no cellulite on it.

Duh

Faggot

It's rubber bro.

No it's mostly plastic... this bitch is so blown up from Botox she looks like a fucking cubist painting. She had a manly V shaped body from gymnastics so she padded up her ass nice and boxy trying to recreate the shoulder to hip ratio of a normal woman. And her face looks like Jake LaMotta after the last fight in raging bull. You people don't see this shit?

The only work she's had done is to her face.

Moar

her body is 10/10 but what happened to her face?

seriously look at her face from 2015 compared to now

so weird

plastic surgery?

You must be a gay

She gained weight, she stopped training and this is the result.

Oh, and I suppose you think that boxy "muscle" formed, after she stopped gymnastics by the way, because her personal work out routine just puts what the olympics had her doing to shame. While her face and the rest of her body got pudgy and shapeless that ass just materialized to giant bricks of pure muscle. And oh, look at that, the muscle box is so wide and muscley it fixed her V shape problem. This bitch went to the Botox store and said listen: make my face look like a third grader's clay replica of what it is now and take whatever stiff cheese you filled the Kardashians with and make it a double order straight to my ass cheeks extra box on mine.

Happens to a lot of retiring athletes. They stop training, usually pretty quickly, but they don't adjust their eating as quickly.

Look at how much food someone like Michael Phelps eats when he's training. His calorie burn is enormous. Same for gymnasts, runners, etc. Then they stop ... but that also requires huge cutbacks in food consumption. Most people just don't cut back enough.

That's why former ball players, olympians, etc all get pretty beefy by the time they hit middle age.

^

She doesn't look natural or of this planet. Her ass looks like it belongs on a poorly drawn cartoon

Her ass is perfect.

If you think Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians asses are "perfect", sure.

Niiice.

Nope, their asses are way too big. Mckayla's is just the right size.

she needs to lose weight

She's just right.

i still prefer her sister tbh fam

But looks just as fake.

She's plumping up from all the nigger cock she's undoubtedly been taking. Don't let coal burners be relevant ya cucks.

what do you guys think would happen if she walked around during cave man times

The same thing that would happen at every place filled with niggers and sandniggers?

She would be mounted and hit over the head with a stick when she struggles. The way it should be.

You serious, nigger?

Agreed. The moment you put yourself in the world stage as an Olympic gymnast, you're on a totally different level the rest of your life.

Better live up to it

Yes, flat asses are disgusting.

If the spectrum of ass for you is on one side a literal square ass made of Botox and the bad choices of someone who's already peaked, and the other side is a "flat ass", then you are one stupid ass black person.

Her dad probably uses 20 gallons of lube a day looking at her social whore media.

fucking this

Then please, post your ideal ass.

Notice the shape: round, like a human ass.

I take that back, this ass is perfect.

more?

Satan?!

Degenerates. She's 15 btw.

She's 21 you dumb fuck

Im not talking about McKayla Maroney you brain dead chimp.

I instantly got hard. Me wantee.

This thread is specifically about her, and you mention "she". Who else are you talking about then?

Mckaylas ass is definitely fake. It's not natural looking.

God I fucking hate fake asses. A fake ass is worse than a fake pair of tits.

Looks like she's gone full on slut mode

Do you think it could have been the person in the image that was posted in conjunction with the comment "she's 15 btw"? And if you had taken 5 seconds to see the context of my post you might have seen that someone asked for more pictures of a girl who was posted in response to the question "what's your ideal ass".
Tl;dr you are a complete and utter disgrace to cognitive society.

LARD ASS
A
R
D

A
S
S

Its rubber not lard.

Dumb whore

This is too sfw.

Awful shoop

Under appreciated comment