Guys, this teacher in my school with big tits left her phone unattended in the staff room and i found some pictures...

guys, this teacher in my school with big tits left her phone unattended in the staff room and i found some pictures. wat do

post 'em

Don't care if the story is true, post whatever you have of the big-tittied thick chick.

i have her social media too

link it :)

her kik is kanchanasateesh, post screenshots of whatever you do

okay

Show her the pictures and give her an ultimatum.

Suck/Fuck and no leak

No suck/fuck and leak

fuck this is my fetish

Ask her why the fuck she uses her designated shitting street instead of a toilet.

Disgusting. I'd rather see a nigger. And I hate niggers.

Any shots of her ass, dear user?

>Indian
>Fucking Indian
So remind me again why you guys don't shit on a toilet like normal people?

no, these are the two shots which were there. and seriously, no one approached her or anything? i feel like this was a waste of time. i suppose I'll just fap to them and delete it. i am not going to approach her bc social anxiety

She's a fat indian. No one gives a shit about fat indians.

Delete pictures. Return the phone or trash it (destroy). Ruin someone's life for what?

That's bad shit that will stay with you all your life.

Don't forget - she's hideous in the face. Looks like a goddamn X-men character. Juggernaut's retarded step-sister.

Exactly. If she was super hot, I'd say share the entire gallery. I don't get "ruining lives". It's fucking retarded. That shit will karma boomerang you right in the dick one day.

Post em

not OP, but saying if she was super hot and not giving a fuck about karma then is a bit hypocritical.

And dickheads like this usually tell all their friends too.

Fast forward 10 years, he'll be remembered as the guy that caused his teacher to hang herself.

Forever alone. No one will touch you. That story follows people for life. And with the internet, in pictures too.

Everyone will know him.

Post ass

When naked chicks are super hot, you have to just say FUCK KARMA and take your chances. We all need to see that gloriousness (not this fat street shitter).

I am talking to her on kik right now and she's about to reach her breaking point. Might get something from this.

send to your email then tell her to suck you off or you will leak lol

Bitch please~ nekkid there is not the teacher. Fatty teacher is huge, not fatty-plump like in the picture. She don't have a few side rolls, she's got a shelf hanging over her gravy boat with a sharp crease that catches crumbs.

I hope she turns on her inner indian genius and reverse rapes you. Then prison turns your ass into a chocolate squishy.

Goddamn. Why the fuck would ANYONE want to see this fat hairy ham beast naked? Seriously. Just leave her alone. She's having to suffer enough already with being a street shitter, having to wear bedsheets, being ugly, and being a fat fuck.

since when did Sup Forums turn into a place of white knights patrolling in their shiny armors. this is supposed to be the darkest place on the internet and shit like this needs to be encouraged

Any updates on this? She won't open my message

She probably blocked after this.

Calm down edgelord. You're going to cut us all.

fucking nasty. Looks like a catchers mitt from the 1956 Yankee team.

You actually believe in karma?

Post the whole conversation

Fuck you. I am praying to Jesus Christ right now that you get AIDS and cancer.

This is either shitty reposts, street shitter spam, trolling or all of the above. Kill yourself.

she was p submissive once i mentioned blackmail tbh

I'm going to vomit. Please stop posting this 80 year old Big Mac.

m8, go be a white knight in your shiny armor elsewhere. all you've been doing in this thread is white knighting hard, is she related to you by any chance that you want this to stop?

I know that I do. I've saw to any examples of karma, that there has to be something to it.

Dumb nigger. She's a fat ass street shitter. She's probably got more hair in her cracks than both your 2 moms.

guys, this teacher in my school with big tits left her phone unattended in the staff room and i found some pictures. wat do

trampoline into pool that is awesome

I bet her farts smell like the curry!

Post some more

I'm diamonds.

Post the whole pic

Well, that's your world view. I won't deny you the freedom to have that view. Personally I don't believe in it. You're either lucky or you're unlucky with who you're trying to take advantage of if you ask me.

Save & release in a few years buddy it will be worth the wait.