Are you ready for the last celebrity death of 2016?

Are you ready for the last celebrity death of 2016?

Wham bam thank you maam

>Hes never gunna dance again.

Why even live?

Amanda isn't that good, she beat Miesha who has never been consistent and Miesha beat Holly after losing almost all of the fight. Ronda will win I think

Amanda has actually fought in the last decade

Nunes has improved since then, she's a different fighter

Rouseys stand up is nonexistent

Not a real argument.

Rousey just needs to not pretend to be a boxer and it's an easy win.

This man gets it, just practice getting in while taking as less damage as possible. If Ronda was in a decent camp she would still be undefeated

She'll technically be the first celebrity death of 2017

>the most famous fighter in mmgay is a woman

pretty sad tbqh

How can one's striking be this bad as one of the most well-paid and successful athletes in mma?

She's only as good as her competition.

I dont get why ufc has a contract where she doesnt have to do any media work while they pulled conor from 200 for missing one press conference. Most people dont even know this ppv is happening or that shes fighting again.

my friend's a big Ronda fanboi

ready to drink his tears again, they'll be even sweeter this time around

I don't think that's true. Most people know it's happening and she's been shilled heavily on the cards leading up to the fight, she just hasn't appeared in media. All my local pubs have posters up advertising the fight, and all of my friends who watch casually know the fight is on.

They would have had to make the contract with no media obligations as a precondition for her even agreeing to the fight. Some money is better than no money, silent Ronda is better than no Ronda.

Personally I really don't give a shit. The media prior to fights is obscene, the amount of interviews Conor and Alvarez were required to do was a joke and just led to cringey interviews where the same shit was repeated ad nausuem.

what the fuck is she doing

She is trolling, right?

Will she suicide at the actual arena?

cant
FUCKING
WAIT

If the word thunder cunt related to anyone it is her