You want moar?/tell me what you'd do/cumshop/idgaf

You want moar?/tell me what you'd do/cumshop/idgaf

Any takers?

Shit dude, all day long

no, I want you to kill yourself and her, then kill yourself again, then fuck off and die, then die in a fire.

Wwyd?

>I want you to kill yourself and her, then kill yourself again, then fuck off and die, then die in a fire.

thong?

Fuck, i want her down on her knees, begging me to remove her clothes and abuse all her tight holes. Gosh that body drivin me nuts

fully clothed pic?

Anything without panties?

You'll have to pay for that pic some way or another first ;)

You guys are boring

This world is becoming more and more increasingly sickening to exist in. Gays pushed on the boundaries for years - skirting on the fringe, trying to craft their niche by giving the world a slow dose of their poison via movies and reality television. Slowly mitigating the gap between filth and the norm until their fecal-smeared faces resemble the status-quo.

The kingshit nigger Obama then opened the sewer traps under the ubiquitous guise of 'equality' - effectively taking a dump he knew he didn't have to flush, which propagated this new and nauseous era of exotic liberties. Persons demanding a ridiculous amount of acceptance for their disgusting ways only for someone holistically 'green lighting' the homos - they feel they can run underneath the shade of it all.

>"Let's all be the same!!!"
Let there be no bounds or restraint for the scums who have adorned this world new with their 'laissez-faire', bullied and righteous ideologies. Fancy we all just fuck and suck until we're all an inter-gender, inter-species, omni-racial pulsating rainbow-coloured wart that sucks all the juice out of the earth and just burps pretentious vomit back out like a lazy millennial clinging to mom and dad's now warped psyche's hoping not to be kicked out of home for their transience like a bulbous fat orange refusing to leave a tree - ripened until it rots.

You're the only audience I have Sup Forums, I'm afraid....I know you understand.

Im sorry, work is too busy. You got some extremly attractive girl right there tho. Kudos

Have her give me a rusty trombone. Lick up my cum and go stick her tounge down your throat and ask do you like the taste of ass. Knee you in the nutts spread her ass cheeks to get butt fucked. Why op?

Now we're getting somewhere ;)

That's the most frightened whine from a sheltered, self-hating faggot I've ever smelled.

I almost felt sorry for you.

Booooooring.