How bad is your hangover this morning? I dont even went to work :(

How bad is your hangover this morning? I dont even went to work :(
General alcoholism thread.

what kind of retard parties on a Sunday night, if they have to work Monday morning?

Didn't have one, passed out early, but I'm on my 3rd this morning. It's only 10:am here.

I don't, because i don't need alcohol to mute the static.
see a doctor and get help.

I didnt start drinking yet, but probably will in the next 10 minutes. I'm a day drinker since i finish work at 9 am.

who said anything about party?

Don't get hangovers cause I'm an alchie.
You're asking in the wrong place op, like 1% of people on modern Sup Forums are old enough to drink.

I feel great because I'm not an alcohol. Lel enjoy your headache whino

Yesterday was full of matches of all my favorite sports so i needed alcohol.

Try joggin for 30+ mon...I did it and the hangover gone for me:)

Test post please ignore

The only valid cure for a hangover is more alcohol. Its not really a cure nor does it feel better - you just jug away and hope you forget how miserable you feel. When you get warm and lightheaded it kind of works

Be me and never have a hangover.

Same. Not work for me today. I hate this kind of days because basicaly i spend the whole day laying in bed feeling like shit.and gf says she gonna come here in few hours but i dont want it

Im drinking since the last wednesday so i dont really wabt more alcohol. Weed is my hangover cure tho

How much did you drinked?

Summerfag detected

Yeah after some point it just gets really hard on the stomach - weed is nice

I quit alcohol because I got IBS from drinking 3 40oz of bud light every day for 2 years. So I quit

I usually drink two 750ml of vodka per day by my own

That's actually a lot, man.

Same, except sometimes I push it into a third bottle, depending on how much I eat and sleep.

I heard that greasy food works to cure hangover. Is that true? Im avout to order some kfc or taco bell. Even tho im probably puke it

I used to drink about half to a full 2/6 of vodka a day but i toned back to maybe a 2 litre or so of growers cider a day...i dont get hangovers anymore so thats nice and i dont have to leave work because im "not feeling good today" lol

I don't have ones because i stopped drinking when i had enough.

No. Besides, I only eat like 2 meals a week. Food is pretty much a no-go if you're an alcohol.

Not sure about you boys but I tend to down 4 pints or so of cheap lager quickly, then nurse another few slowly for the next few hours. Keeps me at the perfect level of drunk

No hangover, but I only had a mickey last night. If the liquor store was still open last night when I wanted to drink I would have also downed a 6 pack.

It sucks to be an alcoholic. One year ago i beat the shit out of my gf's dad and she dunped me. But he deserve it to be honest

I have to drink at least every 6hrs to avoid going into withdrawal, so if I'm awake I'm drinking vodka. I wake to a pint, then sleep for another 2hrs or so, wake again and steadily polish off 1.4-2.1 litres of vodka until night time.
Hell of a tolerance after 1/4 century drunk.

what brand?

I used to drink every 5 days out of 7. The another 2 days i didnt drink because i feel like shit. Weed was my cure. Now i only drink when im out with friends. Probably every 2 weeks or so

You fuckin trooper

Absolut vodka

When I get hangovers, it's on saturday or sunday because I'm not a fucking idiot. How pathetic do you have to be to not only have no drinking etiquette but also get drunk the night before work?

What did you have to drink, though? Might give me ideas for tonight.

Vodka. Yeah, im stupid. But yesterday i went out with friends to watch a soccer match. I was there for a 'couple of beers'. I ended drinking vodka alone in my apartment.

good choice, cheap alcohol usually gives hangovers, but that's good.
just drink water and somehow eat decently for your organism not to get too overworked.
never had a angover from absolut

Some people know how to handle it. I drink at night till about 9 or 10, go to bed, wake up at 745, take a shower, have a couple quick cup fulls and then go to work.

That's my problem. I dont like to drink early. I usually starts at 10 pm, so at 3 am i'm still awake

Yeah, i dont know what happened. When i was 18 or so i used to drink WAY more than i drink now i've never experienced a hangover. Its probably because im an alcoholic now so everytime i drink i feel like shit

Add some water and food to the mix, then. Otherwise you'll always end up like this since you don't have enough time to sleep it off.

U got the right idea my nig

What's a good food for my hangover? I dont really feel like eating but i need it.

nah it's from the age.
At 14 I could drink half of bottle of vodka and not feel anything, resistance from drinking.
Now I drink rarely, 1-2 glasses of gin or whiskey I'm already slightly drunk.
at 16 I could sleep 2-4 hours a day while grinding with work a school, now I'm like a fucking elderly in a hospice 8-12h.

start with crackers, something light and without strong taste.
After half a day I guess you can order pizza.

Fruit smoothie and plain yoghurt. Ideally washed down with a shot or 2 every 3-4 hours.

This. When i was a kid my used to drink 30 beers every saturday. Now he drinks a six pack and falls asleep

I literally just dropped a whole bottle of vodka down the sink. I know how i am so i was probably end up drinking again and noybworking tomorrow. And probably getting fired

Lmao. What do you told to your boss?