Is it possible to disprove the existence of God?

Is it possible to disprove the existence of God?

Look in the mirror.

There's no need. The burden of proof lies with those making the outlandish claim.

Is it possible to PROVE the existence of God?

Please GTFO

Neither prove nor disprove, but improve.

>there is no God!!! God is impossible!!! ~ average Atheist
>not a claim

Yes.

Step 1) Erase all texts of God and other religious scriptures. All of them

Step 2) Do the exact same thing with Sciences. All of them.

Step 3) Wait for the eventuality that humans will rediscover all the sciences, while all the God bullshit will never return.

Now suck my dick.

Yes. Kys.

It's a believe
You don't have to prove a believe. You just have to believe.
I'm fine with whatever people believe as long as you don't bother me or try to explain your God with science.

How fucking profound, there are millions of original scientific texts, how many bibles ?

First you must establish a god exists.

Only then can an attempt be made to disprove.

to say that something doesn't exist isn't the same as saying that something exist.

example:
Scenario 1
(A):"Unicorns aren't real!"
(A) doesn't need to prove that there are no unicorns

Scenario 2
(B):" Unicorns are real!"
(B) needs to prove that unicorns are real.

A claim is made when it's about something POSITIVE (existing) not something NEGATIVE (not existing).

yeah. Shoot yourself and argue with satan

SHILL GET OUT
This is a targeted thread

I agree but its a "belief" not a believe.

Man created God.

You just need a bunch of ignorant faggots following a smart one saying whatever faggotry he wants the rest to believe.

Science needs some actual work put into it. Religion just needs you to pull some bullcrap out of you ass (and someone willing to swallow it) to work.

/thread

Whats the point in that?
If People want to believe they will. Shouldnt bother you and anyone who doesnt believe shouldve already got this.

Shouldn't bother you until it influences your politics, laws, taxes, and quality of life. Also, maniacs.

Kys.

If we spent all day giving credence to every unfalsifiable hypothesis some retard chucked our way then nobody would get anything done. Philosophizing on the existence of God in this day and age is just heirloomic navel-gazing

Is it possible to disprove that OP sucks dick every day?

Shut up youll find out when you die

It's ignorant to claim something is true without a clue or evidence at all.

It's not so ignorant to point to the lack of evidence and thereby state that something is not real. It's common sense and a good scientific approach

That line of questioning is a logical fallacy called "Proving the negative" which can not be done. All one can do to "prove" something is not real would be to provide evidence that they tried to locate it, and did not have any results.

Take Bigfoot for example, people have gone looking and yet have found no credible evidence of its existence, but one can then postulate that perhaps Bigfoots don't live where the researchers wen't looking, or Bigfoots are rare creatures, or the Bigfoots
intentionally avoided the researchers... The excuses go on.

It is far easier to take the position of the negative, e.g. Bigfoot is not real, and then wait for someone who disagrees to provide actual evidence of Bigfoot.

>Tfw op

HEY BUDDY

FIND A NEW THREAD TO SPAM DAILY

In order for something to be true, it must be real, if it is real, there is evidence.

To add on to what you say, the issue is also that it is considered mostly impossible to prove something doesn't exist. You'd have to scour the entire universe and even so, you could have made a mistake. Requiring someone to prove something exists simply requires providing some evidence for the thing you claim, should be a lot easier than disproving every Single thing someone claims to be true.

I swear that I prefer Andy Sixx's threads than this

What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. -Hitch

If god exists, god created everything.
If god created everything, god created evil and suffering.
If god created evil and suffering, then god is evil.
If god did not create evil and suffering, then god can not have created everything.
If god did not create everything, then god is not a god.
Therefore, but christian logic god does not exist.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS MOTHERFUCKERS!
EITHER GOD EXISTS, IN WHICH CASE GOD IS EVIL, OR GOD IS NOT EVIL AND THEREFORE CANNOT EXIST.