YOU'VE BURNED THE FUCKING CHICKEN SO BLACK ITS COMMITTING 50% OF THE CRIME DESPITE BEING 10% OF THE POPULATION

>YOU'VE BURNED THE FUCKING CHICKEN SO BLACK ITS COMMITTING 50% OF THE CRIME DESPITE BEING 10% OF THE POPULATION

No really, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
brookings.edu/~/media/Research/Files/Articles/2006/10/affirmativeaction-dickens/20060619_IQ.PDF
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8ULn_pGJg
youtube.com/watch?v=UC_8Ro73z4w
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How hard can it be to find racist friends nowadays? You don't need to force this here, there's a whole board for that.

>REEE GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE GO BACK TO POL!!!
hahahaha

>THE FILET MIGNON IS FUCKING BURNT SO DARK THAT I'D RATHER WATCH IT CREATE MY WIFE'S SON

ok, what did he mean by this?

60% and 15%, Gordon.

Your figures are raw!

Cringe

>GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE
I'm telling you to go back to yours.

It's pretty hard pham, i only got around three one of which i haven't had any contact with for a year or so due to some contrived fucked up circumstances wholly stacked up against me, plus i think he's getting ready to move on anyways

>Sup Forums is a safe space
wew lad

go back to your safe space

kek, have a (You)

Says the man who put a bun in the oven and had it come out RAW

>makes a mostly statistically correct joke, blacks actually commit ~54% of all murders but are actually ~13% of the population
>call him a racist

What was racist about his joke? Facts are not racist, making a joke based on fact is not racist.

>Facts are not racist
They can be. The two aren't mutually exclusive my man.

kek

Pretty good OP

>board for talking about any film or tv show with people from all over the world
>LET'S TALK ABOUT RACE POLITICS IN AMERICA AGAIN INSTEAD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD SAFESPACE

Why are pol kiddies so cringe

You clearly haven't been on Sup Forums over the past few weeks since its on permanent raid status by stupid groups like Correct the Record
(you know, groups that enforce your non-racist safespace that you enjoy so much)

>sees thread about race
>decides to enter and put forth his retarded left-wing views
>gets BTFO
>pretends to be someone different and be holier-than-thou about off-topic threads on Sup Forums
lmao

>thought this was going to be a comfy Ramsay thread
>it's a people arguing about Sup Forums episode

>board for talking about any film or tv show with people from all over the world
>makes a joke about Gordon Ramsay's behavior, vocabulary, and manners of speech on Hells Kitchen

It's a joke, if it triggers you so much go tumblr. This thread would have been people greentexting making jokes using Ramsay style insults but you had to get triggered and derail the thread.

If you don't think Sup Forums is a safe space, you're delusional.

This thread is a Sup Forumstard getting triggered people don't find his dull joke funny

>pretends to be someone different
>he wasn't watching the unique poster counter for every single post

lmfao

Your definition of safe space is pretty fucked up if you think a board bombarded by shills and trolls and just vastly different political views constantly is a safe space.

It seems more like you got triggered by facts.

I guess that's just natural huh? No systemic factors at play at all huh? No underlying reasons this data set to exist huh? Hmm...really makes me think.

How butthurt would someone have to be to make that image.

Environmental factors matter, but so do genetic factors. That's all.

Plenty of people did including myself. See
You're just a crossproster from reddit or tumblr who can't handle any race based joke that is made at the expense of any race other than whites. This place really isn't for you.

>Sup Forums tries to be funny in Sup Forums

WHY CANT Sup Forums GO TO HARLEM AND TRY TO BE FUNNY THERE? CUZ YOUR A SCARED FAGGOT?

Poor people commit crimes in a capitalist society. Shocking. If history had gone a different direction, then it'd be "whites" at the bottom of this retarded junk math "statistic". It being repeated constantly doesn't change the nature of its flawed premise.

>in b4 but history didn't go that way

Yeah yeah I know. We all know. We all know and will never ever ever forget. Thanks for that.

>shills and trolls
If that's what you think everyone on that board that disagrees with you is, it's a safe space.

>the post literally shows blacks from wealthy backgrounds performing worse than whites from poor backgrounds
>the post literally shows blacks always performing worse than whites at all income levels

What other "systemic" factors bro?

>if you say these words in a black neighborhood, black people will be violent and probably kill you
wow faggot you sure proved us wrong

anyone who's a race realist will recognize that jews >>> asians > whites > arabs > indians > hispanics >> blacks

Well you see when black people make jokes at the expense of whites we generally brush it off, maybe some whites will get upset over the hypocrisy of jokes against whites being socially acceptable while jokes against blacks aren't but for the most part we don't care. We certainly don't react with violence because we are capable of understanding that our actions have consequences. In fact, we are so capable of understanding that our actions have consequences that we would never make a joke like in the OP in a place like Harlem because we know that if we did black people, who act based on impulse and emotion, would most likely assault or even murder us.

>Poor people commit crimes in a capitalist society. Shocking. If history had gone a different direction, then it'd be "whites" at the bottom of this retarded junk math "statistic".
Entirely wrong. Blacks migrate to western countries and still fail spectacularly. Whites go to African countries (Rhodesia and South Africa mainly) and flourish. It's not environment, it's not upbringing, it's not poverty, it's race.

Gtfo with that. If whites were not the end all be of normalcy, this chart would be rendered moot. Its like people cant see past their own privilege.

>black people will be violent and probably kill you

I never said that, just said you should go to Harlem, and you are running away from that one, so you are the faggot.

Plus there there a plenty of white guys that will fuck you up if you go making insults about them in your neighborhood, so your point is dumb and shit.

Same old Sup Forums

You shouldn't care you dumb fuck. You're on top. You run this shit. That's the whole premise of the joke in the first place. White people jokes are essentially just Jew jokes changed up to fit the audience.

>Only Zimbabwe

My evidence states otherwise.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

brookings.edu/~/media/Research/Files/Articles/2006/10/affirmativeaction-dickens/20060619_IQ.PDF

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8ULn_pGJg

youtube.com/watch?v=UC_8Ro73z4w

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

>19.7 million whites living in poverty
>10.8 million blacks living in poverty
>despite that blacks still commit more violent crime than whites, blacks even commit 53% of all murders despite there being almost twice as many whites living in poverty as there are blacks

federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html

If poor people commit crimes, why do blacks commit more violent crimes than whites despite there being more poor whites than poor blacks?

>Its like people cant see past their own privilege.

>Well you see when black people make jokes at the expense of whites we generally brush it off

>I know how all white people act. All of them.

Fuck off, your argument game is weak as fuck.

Really? I wonder what background those test makers came from? Hmmm. Also, a homogeneous racial group doesnt want variety anyway (in any case) so the fact that whites are the goal in by which to set the "standard" the chart is extremely biased.

Mein flanks

>implying every black would do this.

Dude, by all means, you can make fun of me for being black, but don't generalise.

I don't do it to whites, or asians. Don't become some fanatic. You know that you're smarter than this.

Bahahahaha! Race is a social construct...like open your eyes lol

>I never said that, just said you should go to Harlem, and you are running away from that one, so you are the faggot.

You are implying that he's scared of making a joke like that in Harlem, and he is agreeing with you because if he did black people would assault or murder him. Who wouldn't be afraid of getting assaulted or murdered? Why would someone go out of their way to do something knowing it will result in them being assaulted or murdered?

Spotted the guy not reading posts before responding. Come on dude. I said none of that. Put down >muh Rhodesia! for a second.

>implying the thug culture has no effect on people

>implying black on black violence isn't a thing

Okay, pal. Whatever Sup Forums feeds you I'm sure is right.

>You're on top. You run this shit.

Why because I'm white? Tell that to the 20 million white americans living in poverty. I don't run anything, neither do most white Americans. Liberals are always saying we shouldn't generalize entire groups of people, especially if that generalization is based on race, and then they go around and generalize all white people as being in charge and running shit. You're retarded.

>Liberals say

Not him, but YOU yourself are making a generalisation.

Don't be what you hate.

Of course. To put in a way you might get it. Mr. Trump started an empire with a small loan of x dollars. Mr. JQ Public doesn't. Mr. Trump says that Mr. public is lazy and not smart. Hmmm.really makes me think.

I read your entire post. You implied that blacks would have been responsible for 95% of all technology if they had inhabited Europe for the past 1000 years, and that whites would have been poking around in the dirt with sticks and stones if we'd been in Africa.

And history went the way it did for a reason. What do you think that reason is?

I agree in terms of western blacks but when you look at how much of a shithole every black country is it makes you wonder

>Really? I wonder what background those test makers came from? Hmmm

Are you trying to make the argument that the tests were made by whites, therefore they are culturally biased toward whites? Can you provide me with a question that is culturally biased towards whites? And if they are culturally biased towards whites, why do Asians perform even better than whites?

Let me lend you a hand moving those goalposts, bro

Why do you think? I mean really think long and hard about it for a second.

I'll give you a hint.

Why are the overwhelming majority of people holding a sign and looking for a handout on US highway exit ramps white?

>thug culture

Of course it has a factor and it is a culture that was developed and is continued by blacks. Thug culture became a thing after the civil rights movement for gods sake.

>implying black on black violence isn't a thing

How did I imply that? I simply pointed out how that there are more white people living in poverty than there are black people, yet black people still commit more violent crimes than whites.

>implying decades of civil war PRIOR to colonisation wasn't already an issue

>implying Warlords, dictatorships, child soldiers, appartheid HAVEN'T had a lasting effect on African countries.

Secondly, not EVERY single African country is a shit hole. They are developing nations, yes.

But it's not like they could get any worse

Botswana, Rhodesia, Gabon, and Tunisia are certainly improving.