Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/baphomet/preview/765.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay and not true

proud trump supporter but you fuck mexican guys eliza?

Personal politics has nothing to do with intelligence, but anyone who still supports trump loses all claims to being a "genius", or even "average smart"

you again or just another fake?

typical shit grill, tits or gtfo timestamp

I didn't fuck Jake

yes u did. haha you're impure now. no good white man will want you now.

it was only anal
anal doesn't count

have fun marrying a mexican who won't make more than 30k a year

Copy pasta but anyone with an iq over 100 did not vote for Trump.

Sad part is that a lot of people did. Trump voters actually made more than Clinton voters, and there are super smart people like Palmer Lucky and Peter Thiel who supported him.

Makes me question everything we know about IQ scores since they are a measure of prediction making. How did they not see he was a coastal elitist con-artist?

I imagine it was a combination of:
-Abortion and gun purists. These people will never vote for anyone who aren't for guns and against abortion.
-Coal miners who needed to be told lies to get through their day.
-Delusional factory workers
-Actual racists who just want to get rid of minorities
-People who don't care about the results, just that fact that their "team" won
-People who want to pay less taxes

Its a fact btw, Hillary didn't advertise her economic plans well enough. You had to watch 30 minute speeches, and all her TV ads were about Trump.

You remind me of this bitch.
endchan.xyz/baphomet/preview/765.html

She would have cleared house because they all had the debate skills of a kitten. Trump how ever is good at grabbing attention. And yes it was a combination of things; he is one of the most politically correct politicians we have ever had. He basically just asks his base what they like and he says 'sure.'

Debate skills are almost unimportant. Advertising is everything. And rhetoric is important. Notice how Bernie got so popular? And Trump did? If you wanted to know Hillary's stance, you had to go to her website. That's an automatic fail. As vague as Trump's plans were, he at least made it easy to hear.

maybe it's because non-retarded people don't want to mass import muslims into the USA so we can avoid incidents like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

>police report that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted

that's all i need to never vote blue again, these motherfuckers want more muslims here than europe and i dont want everyone around me being raped to death

All that with a side of narcissim and a feeling of superiority

>Ask me anything.
Partial or full preterism?

Highschool is unbelievably damaging to above average kids.
Anyone that could even slightly resemble being smart is bored out of their minds and never learns to study and research because highschool is a general education program, with the express purpose of handing everyone a degree.

tits of gtfo

this is you.

By read what you write i can say you are minellian as fuck by the simply reason of you writing is full of narcisim . So you are a typical minellian and a shit person