What's gonna happen?

What's gonna happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YBGfHZniz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guilty of treason, death by firing squad.
it's pretty clear.

Depends what information Flynn has.

Also depends what information the FBI hasn't made public yet.

He's gonna blow a gasket one day and punch a woman reporter and it'll all be over. We will have reached the lolz pinnacle and the world will be a better place.

well first the secret service will knock on your door. then after the interview they will take all of the electronic devices from your house.
you don't have any CP on your hard drive do you?

he'll be impeached or, more likely, he'll rage quit when he realizes he can't run the country like a total dictator.

the delusion continues.

sure kid

A whole lot of nothing for 3 and a bit years then election that will probably replace him with someone

why? he didn't make a threat.

Are the tapes real?

Did he actually record Comey?

If so he's gone and the FBI won't even need the Russia/RICO investigation.

Goddamnit I love all the tears that come with his brilliant presidency. It's phenomenal some of the stupud shit that comes out of your mouths that you actually believe is true simple because "I saw it on a friend's cousin's brother's post"

As pleasing as all these tears are, 8 years of this crying will get a little annoying..

Literally nothing will happen, because people have been pushing the Russian bullshit over a year at this point, and nothing has come of it, still.

doesn't need to.

It sure does. In fact, if he gets much more delusional, I think he might end up having a full mental breakdown while he's in office.

the whining game.

Low fidelity bait detected.

yawn, another unoriginal millennial.

You do realize how stupid this list is, as he has actually enacted on every single one of those. I get your vacation joke, but I couldn't give a shit if a guy goes golfing on the weekend, be he president or not.

no lol:
-washington post
- ny times

better than what you posted.

they can't handle the fact he won.

Nothing because the Republicans want to win and don't care about Russia

Better is subjective without context. Enjoy your opinion, faggot.

> actually enacted on every single on of these
> enacted on every single
> enacted on

You're a fucking double retard.

nothing because nothing happened.

The guy just implied on Twitter he may have tapes.

If he wasn't lying he's in some shit. This is more important because Trump probably wasn't even involved in the Russia thing. The tapes are directly linked to him.

Even doing the fucking joke wrong and it's still not an argument.

oooh someone doesn't like his failure.

twitter is a source now?

We're headed for a mental breakdown in office. Enjoy watching your emperor go full blown shaved head Britney.

Sure looks and smells like a cover up. Of what, I have no idea. But people with nothing to hide dont act this way.

Not a fucking thing, other than America Being Great Again.

ps. Cry more, faggots.

>huffpost
Ftfy fag

It's ok. I understand that you don't have a full grasp on reality or what words mean. I forgive your ignorance.

sure kid. posted with all the authority of a nobody.
be nice to the agents please. they will shoot you.

Is he a genius an expert in international espionage who's been able to hide his collusion with Putin even though NSA, FBI, CIA can't find evidence in almost a year? Or is he a dummy with no collusion whatsoever with putin? Make up your minds you faggots

The absolute madman

youtube.com/watch?v=2YBGfHZniz8

>what will happen
Trump will continue to be greatest president in US history.
They'll probably lift the 8 year limit so he can continue to lead us to the promised land for years to come.

he keeps posting.

OH THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BEMOAN THE GOD EMPEROR. YET HE WILL GIVE ZERO FUCKS. THEY CAN CRY FOR EIGHT YEARS AND GUARANTEE ANOTHER 8 YEARS OF CONSERVATIVE RULE, RULE WHERE WE PUT UP WITH NO MORE NIGGERY BULLSHIT. IT'S FUCKING GLORIOUS AND I HAVE A RAGING RONALD REAGAN HARDON.

> Defeat ISIS within 30 days.

How's that coming along? It's ok, I know you can't actually read or think, don't feel too bad.

What i don't get is why/how people are so angry at him? Like people haveand continue to have complete mental break downs over this guy. Like they keep on saying he will get impeached, like saying something makes it true. Its really crazy and unhinged

I'm really indifferent to Trump, I find him amusing and hes better than clinton. He's made a shit load of mistakes but i couldn't feel mad about it, thats fucking stupid.

What does this shit even mean? When was America not great, and in what capacity? Best I can tell, we've been knocking it out of the fucking park for well over a century. Ask any potential refugee their top pick on where they want to go and see what they say.

Impeachment at some point soon he's unhinged at this point

Pic related is for all those Trump supporters out there

ISIS is already defeated.

Sorry for wanting competency and sanity from our elected leaders.

When it's directly from the President's Twitter.

Yes.

America was shit over the last 8 years catering to all the niggers and worthless shitbag faggots and Bruce Jenners. Forcing schools to allow kids to use whatever bathroom they wanted? Fucking insanity. There is no such thing as Transgender. There are 2 genders. Male and Female.

I'm guessing he'll continue whining like a little bitch, blaming others for his mistakes, promoting nepotism in our government, and end with a few rounds of golf.

wrong.

seriously kid fucking cry more.

Can't find evidence?

They just subpoenaed Michael Flynn last week and he's basically step 1 to this whole thing.

keep shillin, cucks. 18 months have gotten you nothing but a new badass President. LOL

should have said that before. stupid or something.

Trump BAD
Trump NO LEAKS
Trump MAD
NO RUSSIA....NO LIES
Bad team, bad people....
Bad media LIES ALL LIES

POPCORN NO GOOD; STALE
STALE IS BAD
BAD--NO!!!!

LESTER HOLT WAS GOOD
NOW BAD

Paul Ryan and others, what say you?
W-well....Yes and certainly because yes and yes.
We have many things that will kill the poor and the elderly--
I MEAN give the insanely rich m---DAMN....

GUNS!

1. Drained out the corporatism, filled in with myopic nationalists. I'm sure 19th century trade policy is going to give America a competitive advantage again.

2. Planning to put 1000+ more boots on the ground, already used $100 mil+ in cruise missiles to knock a russian/syrian airfield out of commission for less than a week.

3. No new coal jobs added - turns out china can still mine coal cheaper than us - go figure. Maybe we should start forcing our prisoners to mine coal like china does - only at $.05 an hr/ for labor does coal become a good bet.

4. Hahahahahaha nope. Turns out he's making Americans pay for it and nebulously promising to hit Mexico later. I'm sure they'll be eager to pony up the cash.

5. Nope. Executive orders are dust in the wind - especially Trumps, what with all these court losses.

6. We never 100% left.

7. Day 100+

8. You realize there are two houses in the legislature right? House passed it, senate hasn't - probably because T-diddle doesn't have the votes.

9. Golfing trip 21 was just this weekend.

>8 months have gotten you nothing but a new bad President. LOL
fixed

impeachment

>NOt even 120 days into his first 8 year term and liberals are already this mad

Delish

ISIS is currently shivering in their mud holes, scared of America the great!

If you aren't aware of Trump's tweet when he implied he may have tapes of Comey you probably shouldn't even be in this discussion.

Like I'm no fan of the guy but you fucks are so emotional over this shit its so fucking stupid. You can't even make a reasonable argument against him because your all wrapped up in this frenzy its retarded.

Plenty of good points against the Donald but you never hear it from hysterical faggots like you

>Implying the DNC is any better considering Trump won due to all the corruption and putting party over country they did

Oh wait I guess you libcucks don't care about the contents of what was hacked and released, you only care about Russia releasing it because you're all retarded.

>his first 8 year term
see

Flynn was fired, and had previously been employed by Obama... plus he's accused of communicating with a russian ambassador, everyone in DC is speaking with russians, not a crime douche bag.. not an issue he isn't even part of Trumps cabinet. next.

do you honestly believe the RNC emails would have been any less damning if they had been leaked?

Stay mad, kid.

So incorrect classification of penises and not ensuring that white people remain sufficiently more powerful that black people have made America bad. Got it.

I plan to. Me and millions of others.

kid

And Syria and Iran have shut their fucking mouths. North Korea is next. Keep on cuckin nigger shill. He's getting it done.

another Trump hate thread?

do not feed the trolls.

Flynn was fired by Obama admin when it was discovered he registered as a foreign agent.

Trump knew this and kept him on anyways.

And there is a reason Flynn was named in subpoenas and not "everyone in DC."

And yes it does matter because Flynn will be able to tell everyone if he was working on his own or under direction of Trump admin. There is a reason he was seeking immunity.

I didn't say they would or wouldn't. The point is you still shouldn't support your corrupt party either. You should be pushing for both of the major parties to be reformed or eliminated.

At that point it literally is cuckoldry to support the DNC because there has been literal evidence of their cheating and corruption and you still choose to be with them. It's exactly like choosing to be with a girl who cheated on you for BBC.

>And Syria and Iran have shut their fucking mouths
but they haven't

You actually did get it. And on your first try too. Impressive for a paid retard.

sure kid. sorry I don't have my head up his ass like you do.
I have a life.

>It's exactly like choosing to be with a girl who cheated on you for BBC.

Shit Sup Forumstards worry about at least 8 times a day.

great to hear that.

The reason America is no longer great to so many Trumpanzees is because they have personally failed to achieve anything. Theyre mad at how shitty their lives turned out and refusing to take responsibility for it, would rather blame the environment around them for their failures.

aww, autism

Probably the case

As do I.

I'm at work right now and we're slow so I'm bored.

not true.

haha keep it up comrades
>but really whats wrong with you faggets

projection at its finest.

Omg ur meme totally debunked that guys point lol. Trump is controlled by Russia of course, that narrative totally makes sense and is based on reality. +1

The irony is that's exactly what liberals are doing whining about Trump nonstop, because they failed to get Hillary elected so they failed to personally achieve anything.

Which part?

I mean, that's what I thought at first, but Mr. I'm-Mad-at-Penises-and-Niggers presented such a compelling argument that I thought I must've been mistaken.

The desperately ignorant American people and nihilistic trolls will ensure that conservative Republicans sweep next year's election and gain even more power. Trump will remain in office, having cleared his staff of everyone who helped get him there and replaced them with GOP cronies. Affordable, effective healthcare will remain a luxury for the wealthy, profits will soar, and a huge economic bubble will form. Christianity will gain back its cultural and political hegemony, and an Evangelical conservative Republican will will the next POTUS election after eight years of Trump. When that economic bubble bursts, the next Prez will blame godless liberals, illegals, and muslims. The US will become the fascist Christian theocracy the GOP's pussy's been wet for for decades.

> election
> personal achievement

Pick one