What did Hank mean in the last season of Breaking Bad when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

What did Hank mean in the last season of Breaking Bad when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

Was this some kind of childhood nickname or what did he mean with this? Anyone know?

He says ASAC. Assistant Special Agent in Charge.

kek

No you fucking Mongolian, he clearly said Isaac. Hank was just his cover name, his real name is well known amongst New Mexican dealers because he actually used to sling back when he was in college. All this shit is subtlety referenced in the show, only a fuckwerd would miss it.

Turn the subtitles on, the subtitles were written by the people who made the show, he says ASAC

>implying
>no example given
>Hank clearly said ASAC

you are retarded

Only a fuckwerd would miss everyone calling him ASAC Schafer throughout the whole show... if they were Isaac it wouldn't really be a very secret "real" name.

Are there any real hidden clues in Breaking Bad?

>mfw people giving serious answers

Do you stupid fucking halfwits even know what it feels like to even fucking watch a television program even? Hank is a retard. He can't even be a special forces "ASAC" Like you fucking think. Read the goddamn scripts which contain context and get back to me, groveling in your retardetion

Is this how trolling is done in 2017?

maybe there was a sound dropout on the DVD and he really said ASAC Isaac

On a different note: I've actually read most of the breaking bad scripts and if you haven't read them and you're a fan of the show you really should. The ones written by Vince Gilligan have hilarious descriptions.

OP is retarded faggot. He clearly says "my name is A. Zack Schrader"

Genius...
nice bait

I thought he said
A.C. Slayter

I hope your kids get raped.

He wasn't ASAC "The whole show". You fucking brainless piece of shit.

You kidding? This better be b8

Maybe by feminist

LMFAO i lost

HANK LIVES!

BRAVO
........I
.......N
.......C
.......E

Isn't that the rock fetishist? Thought he said "Zach Braff hater" during that scene as refrences to his disdain for scrubs. Gonna have to reach it I guess.

*rewatch