Why are white male millennials so afraid of intimacy? Is this why white girls seek out lovers of color...

Why are white male millennials so afraid of intimacy? Is this why white girls seek out lovers of color? Is this why white girls turn lesbian? My 17 year old daughter says she cant find a real boyfriend, just guys that want her num-nums in a "hook up". She said there is a romantic black boy at school. i want her to be happy and loved but not fuck niggers. You white millennials! YOU ARE LETTING ME DOWN!

Bc all of them spend their days in their safe place, cause words offend them n they can't deal. Never mind going after girls lul

Maybe she ugly

She has to look for a bit older conservatives. I was an asshole that was drinking and whoring until about 25 before I realised I had to get my shit togheter and find a proper girl.

Although finding a proper girl is almost impossible. It's either young sluts or single mothers...

What's wrong with black people?

This

They're black

So what

>White males afraid of intimacy

Who anywhere at anytime even said this?

In a society where white boys are told that they are not allowed to touch girls, are lower beings than girls and where they are told to be submissive to girls it would be hard to find a real boyfriend.

Maybe she doesn't want her daughter to be beaten and end up a single mother?

Whats wrong with black people?

Sigh...it'll take all day, user.

>num-nums

>she
Kek

My daughter has a best friend. i thinkits safe to say my girl is the pretty one and her friend is the ugly one that makes my daughter look better just hanging around her. My daughter is still a virgin from a good home. her friend is...wild to go by rumors...and comes from a home where her white mother has had multiple live-in black men. its disgusting how the girl smells when she comes over. You boys dont know this since you are...um...saving yourselves for marriage? I guess?...but girls that have a lot of sex and have periods but have poor hygeine tend to smell rancid to the clean people around them. She smells like copper and bacteria all the time. her hair is never Tail-n-Maned. Its in poor peoples condition, like maybe she washes it sometimes with just hand soap? I gag thinking that bar of soap washed her black stepfathers donkey-like genitals!
Thats what i fear will happen to my daughter if she falles for the romantic minority meme.

NIGGER FAGS GET OFF OF MY GIRL RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

That's what you decide as a parent from early on, the girl develops some level of standard (heavily influenced by her self esteem) and then picks out people to hang out with or be with

Only way to force that is to surround her in an environment with the kind of people you'd want her to hang out with

Technically, 'nigger fags' are into men, that's the whole point of being gay

>17
>relationships

You must be retarded OP

I'm a 24 to make, so I'm in that generation.

It's because in general our generation is coddled generally. None of the young "men" today have had to deal with combat or seeing death. That shit makes you realize what you really want in life. Also your daughter is 17, I didn't start looking for a committed relationship until last year.

Maybe your daughter will have to ask a guy out.
What do you think of arranged marriages?

Can you autists go back to your containment board please?

The only thing worse than the WWYD larpers are Sup Forums posters.

What do you know about relationships? You seem lik an expert on the subject

>complaining that your 17 year old daughter isn't getting enough sex
yeah, i definitely believe you're real op

Phone's autocorrect. Should be 24 yo male.

Go back to your trap/trump/furry thread n00b

Safe places are literally set up for everybody except white males.

What's a matter leftist? Can't handle losing?