Anyone else incredibly scared they won't ever find someone they truly love and who truly loves them back? Fuck

Anyone else incredibly scared they won't ever find someone they truly love and who truly loves them back? Fuck.

It's not all it's cracked up to be. Every time I get into a relationship, it only takes about 6 months to a year before I start wishing I was single again. Too many women want to treat men like kids they're rearing to adulthood. Fuck them

Every day, dude. Been with my girlfriend for about a year, but I'm not in love with her and we'll never be serious.

I'm scared, too.

yea i did. but i think ill just kill myself in a few years so i dont worry so hard about it anymore

No, I gave up

"True Love" is a spook. There are only microstates and egoistic unions

why not now

Thought I found them, then they screwed me over. Terrified OP. :(

not scared anymore. i've given up entirely. it's the only way i can actually live my life, whatever that means. if you're scared that means you're still holding onto it. just let go, give up. you get nothing from holding onto it

user! Don't do that! The worst thing you can do is give up. It may hurt like nails, but not trying is even worse than failing. Because there's always a chance you might succeed.

Tbh I get bored with my current love after a month or two. But after we break up, I never 100% get over them. It's weird as fuck and I don't understand it.

>giving up is worse than failing
>the only way you'll find love is by trying
user, i pity you, you got it all wrong

Your lifes worth should not revolve around someone elses feelings toward you. In the grand scheme of life, love, is pretty fucking far down the list

I just got a lot of love to give and need something to hold onto, let me have this one hope pls

thanks dude ill try. c:

28yo beaner here. I feel the same way bro. being greasy, uncut and broke doesn't do shit to help me. I get out and talk to ppl but self esteem is shit. considered an hero bunch of times nothing serious..

I've embraced it

Be more scared of what happens when you finally do.

No one will find true love until they embrace this understanding

I just want to end up happy, with someone who doesnt just want to use me for my money, the last girl lied to me for almost a year and ended up moving with her "ex" . It turns out i was the side guy.

Idk what to do without my gf.
True love, trust and reliabiliy.
Share bed, friends, expenses.
Enough freedom to smoke, fap and other more or less useful hobbies.
I wish everyone had this.
Don't give up.

Russian wifes

But why op?

I might have just found her...

I bring the perspective of advanced age. It is most likely that I will die before I am 83, which is not so terribly far away. Finding love after having none for decades would be a cruel fate. I would cling at the chance to live longer and curse a fate wrenching me away from what life is about now in my grasp so late. At the moment, my death would cause no problems.

i've been married for 10 years to a woman who loves me less than half as much as i love her. it's occasionally more painful than being alone.