Are you satisfied with the age of consent of your country?

Are you satisfied with the age of consent of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
vidasinviolencia.inmujeres.gob.mx/sites/default/files/pdfs/cuadros_delitos/ESTUPRO.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No woman of any age would ever fuck me, so I don't particularly care.

should be 16 and up

That is sad.

MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDSSSS

it's 14 for both males and females, so yeah it's kind of reasonable

Yeah, only 1 digit off of getting quints

Jej

>mlp

I'd like it to be 14, but It's 16 in most places and I guess that's good enough.

Should be government has no say, and it's up to the parents of the adolescent to decide if she can have sex with a male.

>reverse image search
>no matches

Uhh where you get this pic OP

>iktf

> picture has source in lower left corner
> asks where OP got the image

>Are you satisfied with the age of consent of your country?+ 0 post omitted.
>14
Yep.

>your tip has been submitted

I don't make it an habit of googling that kind of shit, but I've heard it's something like 12, though I think that only to acomodate some backwards native communities that still do thinks like arranged marriages and stuff. Custom-wize, I think people are cool with stuff once they've had their quinceaƱeras.

this was the link some user posted earlier archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/73194582/#73197540
>implying i'd click that

Same for Portugal I think (14). But, as a MILF hunter, it could be 40 for all I care.

It is a lot better to take a woman who knows what she is doing, appreciates the opportunity to do it with someone younger and does everything to please and satisfy you.

It depends on your state.
But you have to take care.

>tfw I live in a 12yo state

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
vidasinviolencia.inmujeres.gob.mx/sites/default/files/pdfs/cuadros_delitos/ESTUPRO.pdf

Definitely not.

This: is for:

I feel that you should be able to marry a 12 year old without parental consent. You could raise a woman right and ensure that she wasn't just somebody's leftovers.

I will

>age of consent

It should be up to the parents, not the politicians.

>mfw

It's 16 in my state and that's fine

But I'm 27 now so it's not like it matters, no teen girl would find me attractive anyway I'm too hairy and too ugly

You may be onto something there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedora#History
>Since the early part of the 20th century, many Haredi and other Orthodox Jews have made black fedoras normal to their daily wear.[

kek

Well it's a good thing for you then that your country is the sex trafficking capital of the world

>Are you satisfied with the age of consent of your country?

No I'm not , I'v been trying to raise it from 18 to 29 for couple of yrs now....but no govt official will entertain my petition....

Smug as fuck.

t. Ahmed Abdul al-Australi

Dawwh. Why is Sup Forums so feely today? I thought it was flooded with trolls and other assholes.

So apparently Canada has its own version of that video

Good to know

It's real nicca hours son

I'm old and have no interest in girls that are around the age of 18. Doesn't bother me one bit.

>the greatest ally

>silver stars

I didn't noticed that.

Fuck you kebab. Ford is dead. A fuckimg uncucked hero.

Your flag looks like Kermit's bumhole.

Our ancestors used to marry young. Muslims are somehow more intelligent than us in this regard and know that women are disgusting whores and must be chained down lest they completely shame themselves and their family.

He was a true hero who departed this world too early

He was the man Canada needed to lead them into a glorious future
Now that hope is gone

> 16. 18 for anal.

Yeah, can't say i've met many 15 year olds or younger i'd fuck. Had a few at 16 and that was still weird as shit.

Don't really care for anal either.

18 year old girls act like spoiled shits and are more shallow than a plate of water. Why the fuck would i want to go younger?

I'm so horny I just want fuck.

Our ancestors also used to rape and pillage their way through defenseless villages and slaughter monks at will

Age of consent is an illogical construction of morality. The founders of Western Civilization didn't believe in that nonsense, nor did even Victorian Englishmen.

Such a nice thing that it's a legitimate company that doesn't do anything illegal and therefore their pics will not get you banned on Sup Forums

There is literally nothing wrong with raping and pillaging.

Anal sucks, I'm with you there

Once you get past the first couple inches of super tightness it's like fucking a cavern
And you get shit on your dick

To not date degenerated sluts? Maybe?

>16. 18 for anal.
seriously? why

just go to your local favela and find an unsuspecting woman

that's what you do in brasil isn't it

thank you greatest ally

No. Age is just a social construct. I should be legally allowed to have sex with any girl that has entered puberty, be she 9 years old or 13 years old.

Nailed it

>seatbelt is going through her necklace

What

Despite that person intentionally pulling up those tabs for bait, he's still a fag for using a mac

Same as Candy Doll, but guess what, you get banned if you post a CD photo.

>:^(

i don't feel like going out and fucking women
if i feel the urge i just fap
think i broke my body
or it's the fluoride in the water
fucking jews

14 if they're both minors and 16 if one is over 18

Yes, and you are pedo pigs. Muhammed?

>16
>18 for anal
What

FINALLY a man who understands the importance of tabs.

You're actually retarded and need severe medical help.

well meme'd
But I'm white. If I go to the favelas they will surely kill me

Yeah, I ignored it anyway

Oh god you're so right.

>But I'm white
the meming is mutual

I don't want to know what Brazilians consider white.

>15
No, should be higher.

That's awful, why would anyone do that? I thought this was a place to discuss controversial topics?

why?

well it's 16, so yeah.

Isnt there an Ucranian cuber police?I think you should have been vanned at least a year ago

Nah, ours is pretty good.

Where I live it's 17, and I tried asking out a 17 year old girl once and she was like "I'm 17", I did the same with a 16 year old, but got the same results. Pretty much, even if they lowered the age of consent, they wouldn't fuck a guy in their late 20's much less being me at 31. Everyone here believes 18 is the appropriate age to consent, even to drink regardless of law, ignorant to what the law states. So doesn't matter, I'll just fuck whatever's attractive enough, maybe I'll find one underage who doesn't care about the law either. That will be one for the bucket list.

Try no fap for a week, then try not to fap daily and you'll get back to normal my man.

this

Who is this dick dehydrator?

He got banned a few days ago for posting some naughty pics.

ukraine is basically lawless and fuckless (in the sense that nobody gives a fuck)

You'd probably get banned for those pictures too if this thread is still here in a couple hours when the normalfags wake up and their feelings are hurt.

Yeah, but this is an American site, so fuck logic.
They love Hypocrisy.

>vanned

For what?

check out /r/nofap

inb4 le reddit XDDD

CALL THE CUBER POLICE
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

If you're going to post loli at least post attractive loli

>older women

pic related

I've drempt of having sex with lolis, these are the best dreams I've had in my life.

Every time I had one of these dream I find out what being in love is.

Am I a sinner?

Will I go to hell or loli heaven?

Because you hurt his feelings.

umm....for having all this pedo shit on your hard drive maybe?

Hypocrisy such as you wanting boylovers to die you jerk?

No

Should by 10

You honestly believe this is the right age to get married?

>Am I a sinner?

We are all

There is no man without sin