Any info on the ransome were?

any info on the ransome were?

Other urls found in this thread:

info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try google... fuck your lazy.

Get out china man.

you're*

This is now a grammar thread. Post beautiful grammar.

>files lost 1/8/1970
looks like you've waited too long user

Doe sit even really encrypt your files or just empty threats?

>We will have free events for users who are so poor that they couldn't pay in 6 months.
What did they mean by this?

Considering it locked FedEx and an entire government department in the UK out of their files... its not an empty threat.

Its modified from NSA code to propagate itself and then tacked on the old "pay me or you never see your files again" malware. Basically now that the NSA code is out there Eastern European script kiddies just got a state sponsored dose of script to play around with.

This goes to show Wikileaks are total and complete idiots with the info they post

Yes.

No, fuck you.

>Doe sit even really encrypt your files or just empty threats?

I have a feeling you're being unironic and that makes me sad.

>Wikileaks are total and complete idiots with the info they post

Are you autistic?

No, I am just not an edgy teenage anarchist who wants to watch the world burn for lulz

What does edgy have to do with it cuck all their reveals are accurate, and wikileaks didn't leak the exploit in the first place retard it was a rogue hacker group

What did they think would happen? They knew full well that everyone and their mother were going to use chunks of code in their own malware, and they put it out there anyway.

Now for the foreseeable future instead of shit being written by 15 year old Romanian kids, we are going to be getting hit with malware a 15 year old Romanian kid cobbled together from code written by MIT grads

Yay Wikileaks. Best decision ever

>wikileaks didn't leak the exploit in the first place

They posted large chunks of the code weeks ago as part of their latest dump. Its a part of why it was so quickly "paused". The code wasnt new. Once people started looking at it, they knew where it came from, and instead started checking what had changed

It was hacking group that did the leak you imbecile not wikileaks, do some research faggot and I have a feeling you are a troll so I am no longer feeding you.

i am selling, you buying?

If some normie tech researcher found a killswitch for it, then it's definitely a bunch of noobs behind this.

Wrong, pretty wrong.

The code was stopped, because the hacker implemented a dead man switch domain. Some rando ordered the domain after finding it in the source code and the attack stopped.

But I guess, soon there will be a modified version without dead man.

And they got the code from the black market, just like the NSA gets their exploits and software.

info stylee32 net/

There you go. Now fuck off

price/version/ source???

120 in Btc/ v7../ last from Alpha