Is it gay to dress exclusively like a female yet still be totally masculine in all other respects?

Is it gay to dress exclusively like a female yet still be totally masculine in all other respects?

Pic related, me

nah but fam get yourself some t-blockers or something and get that chin sorted fam

I'm not sure if its gay but your pretty hawt as a girl ;)

I'm on full hrt ;_;

Yes, and it makes you mentally ill. Kill yourself.

How? Its just clothes. How does it make me mental?

faggot

moar

oh well but like do you go out and literally do everything dressed up or i guess as a woman

or is it like when you take pics and go outside mostly

must be pretty akward trying to order something at say a resturant and then when you speak your voice is all deep and shit kek

The fact you had to ask that question is a problem in and of itself.

Naw, im a normal guy who happens to dress like a woman fulltime.

more of those panties! They are very cute

Trips don't lie.

Honest question, where did your father go wrong? Did he not play catch with you? Was he never there? Are you the product of a single mother?

>normal guy who happens to dress like a woman fulltime.
Read that sentence you fucking faggot. You have a mental illness. HRT fucks with your brain and causes a chemical imbalance.

People like you being called mentally ill isn't a meme. You have a real mental illness.

This

I dress as a woman full time, i don't own mens clothes, i even work in this outift and formal stuff just like it in an office. I mean im a secretary but like i don't consider it, i just get paid to fuck around on a computer. Also i did speech therapy so i don't sound like a dude

You're basically the only kinda guy i'm gay for haha
more of thissss

Is it gay i wanna fuck that ass?

Forgot pic fuck

>Honest question, where did your father go wrong? Did he not play catch with you? Was he never there? Are you the product of a single mother?
I only had a mom yeah, don't see what that has to do with shit

so whats your preference do you actually like dudes or are you still into like other women and or possibly someone femboy / cute looking i always distinguish between a "man" and say a femboy / cute category as you prolly know what i mean

I wish i was a man

Uh....mm..... im attracted to my bf

I wanna talk to you lol, let's kik :)

do you still feel like a guy on the inside not the dick part but mentally if yes then ye its gay fam if not id say technically gay but not really you get my my man/woman/xer/zer/it

Is that you OP?

Yeah

>do you still feel like a guy on the inside
Well i play video games and watch action movies so what do you think? Also i don't think what I'm doing is gay if everyone in my day to day life sees me as a girl

its not like women cant play games and watch action movies but are you implying that you kinda still feel like a dude then but yeah i agree that i dont see it as gay but everyone will still call you out for bein gay on here regardless

>its not like women cant play games and watch action movies
I have a cock, im no woman

Moar!

Prove it

So ur just a tranny

I think it might be considered gay to suck cock.

What about being bi

It's not gay if the dicks don't touch

I think it might be considered gay to be bi.

i know you might just be baiting right ?

but bi is considered bi as in you like both genders. therefore you cant say that being bi is gay nor straight cause its simply explained as bi