He's a terrible human being and everyone knows it

He's a terrible human being and everyone knows it.

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post this in Sup Forums fucking normie

Maybe, but he's a kick ass President

reported to the secret service.

8 years of liberaI tears
Except it,you lost deal with it faggot

I know right, he gets 2 scoops of ice cream while everyone else gets 1. So unfair

meanwhile at OP' s house.......

>8 years of liberaI tears
>Thinking he'll only have one term

kys shill

found the butthurt millennial.

I actually like his gluttony, hedonism and carnivalesque attitude
imagine a real dictator who's an uptight puritan tyrant moron

so sad.

He's a cuck

He shows MuriKKKan democracy in its finest light.

sure kid

actually yeah

not a democracy

He's a terrible dad, husband, and spray tan user.

sad

>this is the top stories CNN runs with
>trump is a poo poo head more at 10

He has always been hated even before he became a candidate. He should not be president.

How? He is the biggest bitch ever to be in the white house.

stories that appeal to the lowest denomination.

like this is a reason.

That is his one saving grace is that he is no Hitler. Not even sure he likes politics or understands what an ideology is.

Say that again, faggot, and we'll deliver some democracy right to your door!

Not the same user, but that is why I voted against him. He is known on the coasts as being a social bimbo with a big ego.

I heard he offered Melania's pussy to Kim Jong Un to stop the nuclear attack, is this true?

So, a dictator who can't even be taken seriously?
Dammit, if I had to live under a dictatorship, I'd at least like the dictator not to be and look like a complete and utter retard.

Man I hated trump even before he was running for prez

I could tell you where I live and you would still fail miserably.

I dunno, it isn't like he fucks her anymore, she is too old. She is just the paid help.

You're fake news

you do realize wanting to be the first woman or black president is about as narcissistic as you can get.

He's into poo, too?

Oh, as if the Communist Kenyan Muslim nigger fag was better

He's the first to win the presidency by using a shit load of money and no political experience!so there's that!

Proof?

user, why is it always the people opposed to the person that bring up their race and sex? We voted against Trump because he is everything wrong with modern politics. Only liberals wanted Sanders, the moderates mostly agreed with Hillary's politics.

thank you for the non answer.

Hillary spent WAY more money than he did.

my name isn't user.

Trips of truth

Lucky for him he has Bannon and Pence to show him the way.

>Was not a communist
>Born in America
>Smarter than Trump ever will be.

Obama makes Trump look like the idiot he is.

Hilldawg

Shut up anonymous

>Except it

Trump is truly the retarded man's president.

So than I will flip the question around.

Why did you vote for the most corrupt politically correct politician in American history?

We're getting some special training to handle folks like you.

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

only problem is that you're missing an actual argument

Well, luckily for him Pence will make a nice replacement after impeachment.

I didn't vote for Hillary.

Correct, so why did you vote for the most corrupt politically correct politician in American history?

you're just a bog mouth with an internet connection.
nothing to see here.

Look, Trump will never, ever be impeached.

I didn't vote for hillary.

how long have you been on here?

Trumps just a shit talker keyboard warrior Russian lover..he demands respect! He pays people to respect him..Cmon have any of you been to trump hotel in Vegas?most of his workers are all white..hardly any Asian,Nigs or latinos!

Honestly user, as some one who does not like Trump this has been a golden few weeks. He is doing everything he can to make himself look guilty and incriminating.

it was the only part of his post that deserved an answer.

thanks cucks

user, Hillary was a non-progressive moderate. So why did you vote for Trump, the most corrupt politically correct politician in American history?

Obama isn't black, he's a mulatto. And his "black experience" isn't that of US blacks -- his heritage is from a different part of a very large continent than the Slave Coast and he grew up eating rijstaafel instead of grits and fried chicken.

As for Hillary, well, women might have voted for her because they think she has a vagina like them, but reptilians are neither male nor female.

they do have background checks you know.

it actually is. America is the strongest country in the world and you are placing a well known asshole as the leader of it.NOt to mention his debt problems
>if you do not like Trump that must mean that you voted Hillary
Have fun being 15 kid

didn't say I voted for him either.
you suck at this.

I voted for Hillary and as someone whose almost thirty, I will take that as a complement.

then he wasn't the first black president then, was he?
why did they claim that then?
are you telling me Hillary is really a man?

Okay, so you are just the one in two people in this country who does not vote. In other words you thought a sane person was 'just as evil' as this orange socialite who is selling away our western democracy.

Tru! But yet the mentally ill white folk some how still get in! Hmm

hes exposing the terrible humans on the left as well. actually all people are pretty terrible. probably wont find many non terrible people on Sup Forums. makes you think.

Yep

your opinion. the opinion of a person who supports the loser of a contest.

sad

It looks like those FISA warrants might take down a hundred Republicans.
patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/
Course we can't go believing every rumor to come down the Internet but, as Cicero used to say, dum spiro spero.

Fuck if hulk Hogan was running for prez he would of won! Republican voters just wanted a white man in office!they knew he was gonna fuck up but to them that's OK cause they got a white man in office.no color no female!
>brother

you would have won as well on account of being a white folk>

just like he was going to be arrested for rape before the election.

Well it's not that hard..just tell them idiots you gonna deport illegals and stop isis..there I won the 2020 election

you are the saddest person I have ever met.

Were there any subpoenas issued related to that?

I spelled better than that when I was fifteen.

You the dumbest person I've ever typed to!

you would fit in nice down at the fillin' station.

He wouldnt let you suck it?

Always skeptical but he has pissed off every major institution in America. The FBI and DOJ now has emotional motivation to track him down. Firing level headed people investigating you was the worst chess move in political history.

proof

he grabbed me here there and everywhere on my body, in general. up down and all around. no it wasnt rape but it sure felt like it.

Did you know how to form a proper argument?

Summer already?

level headed. sure kid.

but so are we all. thats why everyone liked him, however grudgingly. cuz he did not pretend to be better than he is. he did not pretend america was better than it was.

"Black" is a difficult concept to pin down, particularly in the US. Just ask Rachel Dolezal.
I don't know who "they" are and I never speak for them.
Reptilians are neither male nor female.

Trump is awesome. Libtard tears tasts good man.

fuck trump, fake ass motherfucker. im going to china

Flynn's subpoena?

Or what are you talking about? I'm saying the Russia investigation is obviously a lot more serious as subpoenas have been issued.

Comey was amazing and as a centrist rightly rebuked the haters from the left and right. Your orange bimbo keeps digging himself deeper.

he's still posting
pathetic.